Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D P JadwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 38 year old and trying to conceive through iui. Report of follicular monitoring on 13th days is: rt. Ovary: 11x11 mm, lt ovary: df 23x19mm, endometrial thickness: 9. 0 mm, no ff. Please advise when I should take hucog 5000 injection and iui?
I am 31 years old. My periods time both hip side is paining a lot. That time I can not stand in long time. What is the reason.
First time sex karte jab kya mere female partner ko kuch pain hoga internal stomach ache aur haan hymne me please tell.
I am 61 and my wife is 52 She has no periods since last two years Last night we had sex without condom. Any problem or shall she take any pills etc.
Lymphomas are tumours that grow in lymph system which is part of immune system.
Lymphoma is the most common type of blood cancer diagnosed in adults and third among common diagnosed in children it can be treated with chemotherapy and lymphoma involving the brain may be treated with radiation therapy.
I and my gf had unprotectuve sex a day before her periods. On 17th she got late for her periods. On 19th it started.After her periods she was having lot of white discharge and thigh pain.She checked twice with the home pregnancy tester. It was negative. I am concerned whether she is pregnant? please help me out.
I want to ask is condom is safe for avoid pregnancy when ee inter course wife and husband mean not bad effect on wife health for next pregnancy.
Hi, I had a unprotected sex in Thailand, due to this I have went for STD check after 14th week. It turned C. Trachomatis and HSV as equivocal HIV as negative. Do I still need to test HIV or can I start medication for HSV 2 and C. tract.
Sir my wife has sugar of 260 is there any chance that our baby get diabetes during pregnancy. Now she is not pregnant.
I am married for 3 years. We are planning for an issue. But due to some problem it's not coming. I went to a gynaecologist. He checked and said my vaginal passage is hard. So it seems difficult to penetrate. And because of the tight passage the semen are not going inside. Is there any medicine which I can take for this? And moreover I have cystic ovaries.
STDs can have adverse effects on the human body, if left untreated. The challenge with these diseases is they can be silent and present with absolutely no symptoms for a long time. The disease, however, does its damage on the body with even infertility and death being extreme results.
Homeopathy as with all other diseases treats not just the symptoms of the disease but treats the root cause of the problem as a whole. After a long chat, the homeopath will identify the whole set of symptoms and then provide treatment. The following are some common STDs and their homeopathic treatment options.
- Genital warts: There are more than 40 types of viruses that can cause genital warts which can be vary in size, shape, and appear within weeks to months of exposure to the virus. A tincture or paste made of bloodroot or comfrey can be used to treat most genital warts. They can be quiet for weeks to months sometimes and therefore it is very important to get treated if there is a suspicion.
- Genital herpes: Caused by both type 1 and 2 herpes viruses, they also affect other parts of the body including oral cavity and throat. The type 2 is almost always limited to the genital area. This can be transmitted through oral or genital route and in most cases the first lesions appear about a couple of weeks after exposure. It is very important to clean the bathroom and shower area if it has been shared with someone who could be infected. These can be very painful, and though there is no cure, some topical treatment in the form of paste of licorice root and rice can be helpful. Peppermint tea also helps soothe the pain in the genital area. Bicarbonate of soda can be used on a cotton ball to clean the area and prevent itching. Cotton balls soaked in milk are also useful for topical relief. Using ice packs or cold used tea bags also provide topical pain relief. In herpes, it is essential not just to treat the person but also the partner(s) who could be involved.
- Chlamydia: Another silent disease which can affect the internal organs leading to serious issues like pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility without showing any symptoms. About 50% of the females and 40% of the males do not show any symptoms and diagnosis is usually delayed, prompted by other symptoms. Coptis and Scute are two homeopathy components which are shown to provide relief in chlamydial infections.
Sexually transmitted disease, if suspected, needs to be discussed so that the disease can be managed at an early stage and serious complications can be prevented. It is also important to get your partner tested for the disease as well.
I am 28 yrs old and I got my last periods at 15 august and its been two months I haven got my period and after 2 negative hpt I got a positive hpt and a week later again negative hpt. I have pcos n m really confused that am I pregnant or not? ultrasound shows no sign of pregnancy what should I do? please guide me.
I had sex with my boyfriend on May 13 & May 18 of this month and we have used protection. My date was due on May 20 but it hasn't came till yet. What should I do? Please suggest asap.
Hi I recently married My problem is There is water fall (white pani girma )all the time from vagina So we have in tension. What test doing for that or checkup Or any problem in pregnancy. Pls give me a information for this.
1 pateint hai jinka jaundice bigad gaya hai and vo pregnant bhi hai 7 mahine ka baccha hai uske liye kya karna chahiye puri body mai swelling aa gai hai blood nahi hai body mai.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.