Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D P Jadwani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D P JadwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 and I am on ginette since last 3 months. This month I missed a pill in 3rd week but don't remember when I missed it so as soon as I realized that I am one pill late I took two pills and after that I had unprotected sex. He did not released in me but released outside and after we hours again entered me and didn't released in me. Are there any changes of pregnancy?
Well! We have heard so many good things about milk in commercials. Have we ever sat and thought through the real benefits of milk? Apart from being a healthy drink and the backbone of the dairy industry, this calcium-rich drink has innumerable benefits. In this article, we will discuss some not so known pros of milk:
- Complexion: If you want your complexion to lighten, instead of buying cosmetics, drinking 2 glasses of milk will fetch more benefits. Milk helps the skin to supple, glow and soft. Owing to its countless nutrients and vitamin contents, milk can be your best friend, if you are seeking a fair complexion.
- Strong Teeth: Being a tremendous source of Calcium, consumption of milk ensures strong teeth and help a person refrain from the decay of tooth and cavities. Care should be taken that Vitamin D is also consumed along with milk. The former helps the body to absorb calcium.
- Healthy Bones: Bone health and milk has a direct co-relation. It is, therefore, advised that kids consume milk to ensure proper growth. In the case of an adult, milk makes the bone strong and mitigate the risk of osteoporosis. A daily serving of one glass should do the trick for any individual.
- Weight Loss: Studies in the past have shown that women who consume milk daily can shed weight quicker compared to those who do not drink milk. A glass of milk can be drunk as a fulfilling appetizer, evening snack etc. It makes sense that milk is drunk during the night just before sleep.
- Stress Reduction: A study conducted by the Stamford Medical School in the year 2002 revealed that a warm glass of milk can go a long way in relieving stress. Daily consumption of milk after a hard day’s work can not only relax the nerves but calms the mind as well.
- Energy Buster: While milk is a great health drink, one can always turn to it when the body needs an energy boost. Milk can instantly revitalize the body. It is advisable that an ice-cold glass of milk should be consumed when there is a need for instant body revitalization.
- Eliminator of Diseases: There have been countless studies performed over the last few decades about the health benefits of milk and its capability to fight critical diseases. For instance, milk can mitigate the risk of strokes, keep blood pressure down, reduce cholesterol production of the liver, improve the eyesight, negates the chances of many types of cancer etc.
To ensure that the general health of the body is maintained, consumption of a tall glass of milk is necessary. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Definitions of sexual desire are broad and understandings of sexual desire are subjective. However, the development of various ways of measuring the construct allows for extensive research to be conducted that facilitates the investigation of influences of sexual desire. Particular differences have been observed between the sexes in terms of understanding sexual desire both with regard to one's own sexual desires, as well as what others desire sexually. These beliefs and understandings all contribute to how people behave and interact with others, particularly in terms of various types of intimate relationships.
An intimate relationship is an interpersonal relationship that involves physical or emotional intimacy. Physical intimacy is characterized by friendship, platonic love, romantic love, or sexual activity. While the term intimate relationship commonly implies the inclusion of a sexual relationship, the term is also used as a euphemism for a relationship that is strictly sexual. Intimate relationships play a central role in the overall human experience. Humans have a general desire to belong and to love, which is usually satisfied within an intimate relationship. These relationships involve feelings of liking or loving one or more people, romance, physical or sexual attraction, sexual relationships, or emotional and personal support between the members. Intimate relationships allow a social.
I ws pregnant but in 12 th week ie 1april ultrasound got to knw baby had no heartbeat n growth so I had my d&c on 2 april 2016. I want to what all precautions I need to take nw nd fr how long. Nd aftr d&c how many days bed rest is required?
A healthy sex life is a very integral part of every human’s life. A healthy sex life is very essential for both mental and physical health of a normal human being. However, there can be a few complications in your sex life, which is pretty normal. Some couples face these kinds of complications. Lack of sexual interest is the most common issue that can be found. Homeopathy is a good treatment for the infertility issues. Homeopathy therapy can be used to treat infertility pretty well that will enhance mental and physical health. It makes the reproductive organs strong of a male.
Erectile Dysfunction: One of the most common sexual weakness
The products of homeopathic sexual wellness are famous for their useful effect in some physical issues as well as psychological issues such as anxiety, panic attacks, depression and fatigue which are sometimes associated with erectile dysfunction. The unusual functioning of the reproductive organs of a male or the germinal glands can lead to problems like impotence which is in other words, erectile dysfunction, or low sperm count, premature ejaculation etc. The homeopathy therapy is formed in a way that will cure erectile dysfunction for a healthy sexual life
Homeopathy treatment for sexual weakness
Taking homeopathy therapy for erectile dysfunction at an early age is necessary since it strikes when you hit your puberty. If not taken at the right time, one can suffer from impotence or loss of erection forever. Homeopathy therapy also offers an all natural treatment that is non-surgical and contradiction-free. It targets the sexual glands that are not functioning properly.
Night fall is one of the growing health concern for young men, adolescents mainly. Commonly known as wet dreams, night falls means involuntary flow semen when you are asleep at night or early morning. It occurs mostly with men who is not sexually active and does not masturbate much. Patients feel shameful and embarrassed and that leads to depression too.
Homeopathic treatment for nightfall
Homeopathy is one of the most reliable cures for nightfall. It is not made from any chemical substances so there is no chance of any side effects on the male reproductive system. It strengthens the healing system of the body, and thus the sexual weakness such as night falls also gets cured. There are quite a few homeopathic medicines that helps to cure the problem of nightfall. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!