Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D JainYour feedback matters!
My skin is totally bad as my skin has lots of pimples. I tried many face wash, many creams but nothing happened. Please tell me what to and suggest me which product should I use.
I have 5-6 lipoma in my both hands of size 1-1.5 cm each. It growing fast in my body after 1- 2 month. When a new lipoma grows in my body it pains me in nerve attach with lipoma (pain continues for 1-2 days. Please help me and suggest me how to stop growing lipoma and treatment of this problem.
To decrease pain by fissures what I have to do please suggest me any tip can we do any weight lifting.
Before my fave color was white day by day it's becoming black .what's the reason and say me some tips to get color back .
Dear sir, My hands and foots are too black in colour compare with body colour, I found that only winter season hand are to black, remaining season somewhat better. I'm not expose my body to sun, but hands and foot are black in colour, please suggest me some remedies.
My skin is very sensitive to sun n generally I m facing problem of heavy tanning whenever my skin got exposed to sun. Please help.
My lips are too black nd my partner always complain me about this. I lose my confidence bcz of my dark lips. I drink too much tea before some months bt now I drink sometimes. I have also tried some home remedies for making my lips natural pink bt nothing happen. please suggest me what should I do?
My lips are too dark. Like I smoke but I never smoke. Can you give me some remedies to make my lips look normal pink.
Dear Sir/madam requesting to please help me out for issue of fungal infection/jock itch in and around groin and bump area it keep spreading day by day though I have been following doctors suggestion like not use jeans daily bath fresh inner wear separate towel soap etc. Still is since one year until I would be keep taking medicines im fine that is course suggested by doctors once I stop again within few days it starts I took diprovate g, then onabet along with sebifin 250 mg tablets again sebifin plus ointment with sebifin tabs but no cure.
Hi doctor, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone. so, what should I do?
I have black spots as well as Pimples on my back. I used Scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes, what should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Can I use panders plus for reddish lips. As lips are in becoming darkening. Please suggest me some cream.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.