Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D JainYour feedback matters!
I am 46 years old, female - and have black spots on cheeks. Applies foundation only on occasions and regularly uses Avon-Accolade day.
Hi, I am 24 years old boy, having chicken pox before a month, now left with dark spots, I am using calamine lotion on dark spots, did it will remove dark spots fast, if not then please suggest some cream or lotion.?
Hi. I have a skin problem going on for 1 month now. I have medium n small white patches on my face. Also recently I discovered white spots on my body too. My body is more itchy nowadays. Please, may I know what problem I have.
3 years back I was residing in delhi after that I moved to noida, when I was in delhi or earlier my skin was so fair (face, neck, hand, legs) but since I moved to noida it's being 3 years my skin going dark day by day, I didn't change anything in my life style, but still affected, I would like to know is it water in noida because in noida water is quite sour other than that nothing is changed, please help give me right suggestions, I want my fair skin back thanks.
My face always becomes oily after few hours while using some fairness cream. It has many marks also what should I do?
My wife had chemical peeling of her face. Still some area if her face is discolouring. She had so much acne. Now acne is gone but spots are still there. How to remove those ugly acne scars?
I have a dark circles near my eye so can I know the reasons so that it can be avoided and how to remove that quickly from my face.
Sir/mam meri skin oily bahut hei. Shayad uskei karan meri skin pei pimple or black head bahut yaani bahut hei sir toh please sir help me. Please bataao kyaa karu ab mei. thanks sir/mam
Sprouts contain nutrition which maintain the health of the skin and enhance its glow. Antioxidants in sprouts kill the free radicals to protect the skin from sun damage and skin cancer .Drink a glass of pea sprout juice daily to get a well-hydrated and moisturized skin. You can also apply pressed pea sprouts on the face to get a fine and smooth skin . It lightens skin discoloration like freckles and age spots to get a clear and flawless skin. Vitamin C in sprouts promotes better skin through the production of collagen. It provides elasticity to give you more youthful skin. Sprouts contain high levels of omega 3 fatty acids which decrease inflammation and reduce the risk of acne and other skin problems.
Mujhe please apni oily skin se raahat dilaye koi bhi medicen bta do acne ke liye please doctors main bohot preshaan hoon acne se. Please advise.
I am suffering from vomiting tendency. With very weakness. & I have a pain on my breasts. My blood pressure is 100/60. I did unprotected sexual intercourse with my husband on 24th March. & my menstrual cycle had started by 14th Feb & finished by 17 Feb. Is it possible that I have conceived?
Papular urticaria is a very common reaction to insect bites. It is more commonly seen in youngsters than in grown-ups. Spots with itchy red bumps of 0.2 to 2 cm in width may appear every few days during the summer or autumn months. In some cases, each spot builds up a blister that usually contains liquid.
Despite the fact that the general frequency rate is unknown, papular urticaria has a tendency to occur during spring and summer months. Common symptoms of urticaria can differ from person to person, and as a rule, they tend to create blood red, raised spots on the pores and skin. It creates a bothersome skin sensitivity that may include tiny bumps. Here are a few ways through which you can treat the disease:
- Antihistamine: Take an antihistamine solution to lessen the tingling sensation and swelling. Antihistamines that could help in frosty hives are claritin, zyrtec, cyproheptadine, doxepin, ketotifen.
- Herbal teas: Herbal teas are additionally very effective in treating papular urticaria. The best home-grown teas to take are parsley or peppermint. These home-grown cures can mitigate the irritation and redness from the skin disease.
- Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil is best taken orally, as it gives quick relief from papular urticaria.
- Staying away from certain foods: Staying from foods that could trigger the disease is important. It is essential that you know about the kinds of foods that could trigger the skin condition. Make a note of the ones you doubt and which ones are causing discomfort to your skin. Also, you can go through 31 food allergy tests to know which ingredients you are allergic to.
- Table salt and water: Simply blend table salt with water and drink the mix. This could reduce the skin issue and give it some relief.
- Hot and cold packs: Hot and cold packs can help in treating papular urticaria if you apply it on a daily basis to the influenced areas of your skin. Ensure that you use clean towels. It would be better in case you can wash up to lighten the irritation and uneasiness brought on by the skin problem.
- Water with turmeric powder: Another simple and straightforward home remedy is mixing water with turmeric powder. Drink a glass of this solution once every day until the side effects begin to vanish.
- Essential oils: One of the most famous and successful oils to treat this skin issue is chamomile. Apply the oil to the affected skin range and the irritation and redness of your skin will be at ease.
- Topical steroids: Topical steroids in the form of a cream is a prescribed treatment that is instantly beneficial for the influenced skin and when the lesions tend to develop.
- Topical soothing agent: Calamine salves and other topical calming lotions are useful in diminishing the irritation.
I have black marks on my fore head since 5 years. I tried a lot of things to cure it, but no use. Pls suggest me a home remedy.
I'm Ms. ramkumar.I'm carrying knw 3 month .I'm using skin shine cream wich contains 2%hydroquinone. V lightly nly few time I applied. Doctor please help me n clarify my doubt is it vil effect on my baby? Anything?
- Extract fresh lemon juice to apply right on your scars.
- Apply a face mask made from leaves of fenugreek.
- A paste of rose water and sandalwood can help fade acne scars.
- By eating fresh fruits, you can nourish your skin.