Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D Jain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D JainYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old male. I had single fissure at anorectal jn with scarring from last 10 months. I had very little blood after stool and irritation and burning sensation earlier. Then I stopped spicy and junk foods and started taking fiber rich foods and more water. Now I had normal stools an no irritation or burning sensation but when ever I eat spicy or junk food, I have a chance of irritation or burning sensation in my anus and I am not comfortable in long time sitting more than 1 or 2 hour. I want to get rid of this condition completely. I tried Allopathy but it only gives relief in my condition. It did not cure me completely. I want a complete heal and cure of anal fissure and do not want fissure to come back again in future.
Mam/sir, I have red spots on my thighs and legs and its very itchy. do not know why all of sudden it started and i have some pimples kind on my back.
I have black spots on my face. This was more or less 8 years. I consult with many dermatologist. But don't get result. Please suggest me what can I do.
My forehead was hit by a bat around 2005! The spot was smaller but now its nearly 1.5 cm radius (black mark)! Any cream or ointment for clearing it?
Hello sir, I have holes in my skin and more black marks in my forehead Is there any solution? So it can b cured easily?
Hi I have round worm fungal infection since 5-6 year when I get treatment it gone and again come. But now it's worse it spread all over my body even in my head and my hair is gone from that area. Doctor prescribe me anti fungal cream but it is not working. Pls advice me .
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.
Achalasia is a very rare disease. Normally, your esophagus squeezes food down by making the muscular valve in between the stomach and esophagus relax. Achalasia occurs when this muscular valve is unable to relax and thus the esophagus is unable to squeeze the food down. The most common reason why this happens is because the nerves in your esophagus are damaged. The nerves most commonly get damaged because of abnormalities in the way your immune system responds. Till now, there is no cure to achalasia; however surgery or minimally invasive therapy can make the symptoms of achalasia more manageable. Here are all the causes and symptoms of achalasia:
- Difficulty swallowing: The difficulty you face when swallowing food is the most common symptom of achalasia. Both liquid as well as solid food will be hard to swallow.
- Regurgitation: If the food is regurgitating in the night, then the lungs may have been inhaling some food. This is very serious and you should see the doctor immediately if this occurs.
- Chest pain: You may suddenly experience chest pain from a completely unknown cause.
- Weight loss: You may also suffer from sudden weight loss if you have achalasia. This is due to the reduced amount of food you will be consuming.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is when you have a very intense burning pain in your chest just behind your breastbone which is most commonly caused by regurgitation in your esophagus.
The exact cause of achalasia is not yet known. However, there are some theories on what causes achalasia. Here they are.
- Genes: The most common cause of achalasia is genes.
- Autoimmune disease: An autoimmune disease is when your immune system attacks your body's own cells. Achalasia is a type of autoimmune disease.
- Infection: There have also been a lot of claims that infections are the cause of achalasia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!