Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. D.J.AdvaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I m 38 years old married male. For the last two three years I m facing a pain on my left chest due to tensions in my family. Does the pain on the left side of the chest mean a heart problem only. Or it could be of some other reason as well? please advise. Thanks.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
I have a desk job, weight 70, age 30 plus ,from last three months I am suffering from low bp. headache cholesterol is also raised for that I am taking jupiros 10, and I am also taking lactic acid bacillus and pro biotech tablet, for ibs problem can I take them along with jupiros 10.
I am last 10 year not very well sleeping and I daily two time tablet zapiz. 25 last ten years so any solution my confident level very poor and not consternation nay work and cholesterol problem bp problem.
I had diagnosed with enlarged heart and missing heart beat past 6 y back, but after conducting 2nd echo doc told me this is normal and lower just only salt intake. I m OK now but whenever I run or do any hard work heart beat start missing or irregular. What should I do.
Am having regular body pains and joints pain problem I am unable to sit for potty also and some time I am using or taking support to sit for potty and regular body pains and burning sense in potty and on my chest also.
I hv eye pressure problem from last 2 year. It remains around 30. Also there is redness in eye. Pls advice for keeping low pressure and remove redness of eye.
Hai this is aswini, 21 years old. I am suffering from heart pain before today onwards. I am feeling like some times full pain and passing through pain heart to mouth with in seconds it will be processed
I am aged 35 years working in IT services. Weight 70kgmy problem is high clolostrol in blood. LDL highHDL less (LDL3.8mol/L HDL1.1mmol/L) fasting sugar5.4/mmol/LNormalLDL is less than 2 mol. I do not smoke or take alcohol pure vegetarian diet have stopped using salt and following strict diet like Raw vegetables, Ragi, limited rotis, no fatsUsing daily raw garlic, no fried foods etcwhat I should to control LDL levels to keep in normal limits of2 mol.
Dear sir/ madam I am suffering from sever chest pain. It's common during menses but from last too moths the pain continuing after menses. In fact I am unable to move my breast at all. I constant a doctor she gave a evion tablets and acep tablets after using tablets pain is relief but after complete my course again my pain is starting sirPlease give some suggestions.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.