Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. D Dashrath KekareYour feedback matters!
When I used to walk long or do more work my leg muscles used to pain and I used spray for pain then the pain is gone I don't know y the pain mostly occur in my both leg.
I have a pain in my right leg when it is twisted. But there is no problem while walking. Why is it so? Whether it is a minor problem?
Maintaining a right posture is a serious health business so much so that a bad posture can ultimately result in serious morbidity. Right posture doesn't simply mean sitting up straight. Posture refers to the alignment of spine with all its adjoining structures. Younger population is falling prey to bone and joint ailments because of wrong posture. No amount of exercise or therapy can undo 16 hours of bad posture a day. It is important to be mindful throughout the life. Researchers says, a person with good posture maintaining proper alignment through all sitting standing and lying positions. Falling to correct bad posture has significant implications for the skeletal system and leads to osteoarthritis. And hence people should be educated not only on correct posture but also an ergonomic principles at home and place of work.
I am 34 old male having trouble in running. When I run for 2 or 3 minutes. Shooting pain starts in my lower part of my left leg then I have to take rest to control my pain.
Mera accident huwa tha 2010 me sab hone ki bawjud aaj bhi mera legs dard deta hi ghutne or pura legs kya karna hoga much batao.
I am 22 years old male have Nervousness & pain in backache due to fat around legs. My face very dull & black shade below eye's dark circle. please advise.
From now few days I have severe back pain what should I do. I drive bike daily 20 to 25 km per day so pls suggest good tips.
Crackling voice in knees and pain. Applying trioflam drr oil on knees but no relief. Kindly suggest what to day. Xray of knees normal.Please tell.
I am suffering from bit. D deficiency from last two years and have back pain and sexually weak. What can we do.
I am 18 and suddenly my small finger in my left hand has gone numb for about half an hour now, its a strange feeling. I have high blood sugar as well.
I am 23 year sometime back pain is happen in my body when I bent or poke so can you please suggest best medicine to remove it?
My neck pains when ever I go to sleep and it pains more when I turn left or right while sleeping and have little bit problem in breathing too. Pl tell me what can be the causes and what should I do.
My Mother is 45 years old she is suffering from gathiya/leg joint pain Is there any oil or medicine to cure her.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.