Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D. B. JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am 31yrs old nd I get shifting pain in my back. Sometimes it is at lower back ribs then it shifts to neck. Some problem like pressing of muscles is I m anticipating. Pls help.
Sir I have problem in my lower back. I do my investigation like MRI. I found my l4l5 buldge so I want to know to treatment of my slip disk.
Hello, this is rahul sharma, I am having backache since last 3 days. This backache is growing more with time. Let me give you a view of it when I stand for a long time say 2 to 3 hour automatically the pain starts. Can you tell me how do I solve the problem?
I am feeling slight pain under the foot from past two three months. please suggest me what would be the reason.
I am 54 years old. At present I am having B.P and taking medicine. I am having always, pains in legs arms back pains. Now a days I am getting irritated very quickly, while listening mobile talkers loudly in public, tv and sound, and in house my wife will be cleaning vessels that sound. Some times I will become very angry my daughters speaking loudly, Why this is happening. And always some thing will be running in mind. Please get me the solution. Now I am taking Stemlobeta and Alprose as my doctor advised.
I have joints pain from last 18 months. Pain are acute in hand fingers. Pain is also in other joins but finger joints are more.
My bro is 23 years old and he has 1 knee pain since from 1 years he did all tests bone test all ok nerve test all ok muscle test all ok now we and even Doctors are unable to understand the pain cause and there is swelling also he can not even fold his leg properly since 5 months he is in medication still no effect all type of treatment has been performed please now you suggest us whats the problem?
I am having a knee problem from a longtime. Have tried many medicines also. I need some suggestion to remove my pain.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.