Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D. B. GawareYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year married women. I have high cholesterol 383 and triglycerides 230. I am taking rosuvas 1 tablet 10 mg per day. please suggest me the diet chart and what kind of exercise I can do for reduce my cholesterol level.
31 years male. TC 245. Hdl 38. Ldl 162 triglycerides 160 on jan 2016. Now TC 159. Hdl 46 ldl 84 triglycerides 96 vldl 29 uric acid 8.60 lipoprotein a 46.50.how I can manage lipoprotein a. Lipoprotein a dangerous sir. Rt no no medication.
I'm 61 years of age, cholesterol-182mg/dl, tgl-301mg/dl, hdl-28, vldl-60.20mg/dl (report in march'15, not on medicine as yet. Taking dietry precautions only. Need your advices on medicines, dietry and natural remedies. Regards and thanks. Reply soon
The word heart attack is making me weak please tell me some medicine. Because before 2 months my uncle's death was by same problem.
I am 20 years old. I am having pain in left side of the chest. At lower center. It pains when I touch it. Just that spot is paining. I also having gastric problem. And I did ecg 8 months ago it was normal. What is the cause of this pain?
My test report .cholesterol .hdl. 221/mg/DL. And ldl 144/mg/dl. And none hdl 172/mg/dl. And tc/hdl ratio 4.5. And triglycerides. 232/mg/dl.
Sir im a TB patient I am completed 6 months treatment im feeling very weak.in future it is possible to attack TB on mee? And sometimes im getting chest pain also. What is the reason.
I am 45 years old, I am getting pain below the right side of chest since 3 weeks, it is not reduced even after taking pantocid tablets for 2weeks. What can I do in this regard, what is the reasons for my pain.
Respected sir/dr, my Dr. has changed my bp medicine losar 25 mg which I am taking since 15 years to rest 20 mg though my bp is stabilized at 140/80, and surprisingly all readings are normal; kindly counsel since I am very much disturbed mentally regards and thanks in advance.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
I am a 40 years old healthy male. I want to be careful about cholesterol and old aged potential diseases like BP sugar thyroid etc. Please suggest me a minimal set of economic routine tests.
Avoiding salt, losing weight, eating vegetables and stress relief are quick ways to lower your blood pressure.
Quitting smoking, decreasing alcohol intake, and reducing caffeine consumption are good long-term strategies to lower your blood pressure as well.
Focusing on balanced nutrition and eating foods that are low in cholesterol and saturated fat. These include fruits and veggies, whole grains, and low or no-fat dairy products.
In addition to exercise, other forms of relaxation like meditation or deep breathing are also helpful. Making the right lifestyle choices also helps control blood pressure.