Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D. B. GawareYour feedback matters!
Don't know why but in between the chest i feel pain & it use to occur sometimes very badly. Even sometimes below also. May I know what is the reason for it?
I am having pain in my chest since last 3 hours. Is it somewhat I have to worry about? Or just a change of climate.
Hi am 37, am feeling lethargic from morning till evening always. Blood sugar level normal. Cholesterol 183.
Can I maintain husband wife relationship with my wife who's affected from tb and under treatment since 45 days? She is affected in right side of neck an left side of chest.
Dear Sir, My mother is 54 years old she is suffering from physiological disorder. She washes any cloth or any substance 4-5 times. She became uncomfortable when any one enters with shoes and sandal she suspects some dirty things come with shoes. She believes everywhere dirty thing speeded and she is feeling very uncomfortable and she can’t touch anything. She is tells when I suspects some dirty thing my heart starts paining and brain do not works that time. Two or three years back one gynecologist doctor practicing outside my home that time she has seen some unwanted thing she believes that dirty spread everywhere from that time this symptom is increasing day by day. And she has no trust in medicine cure. Her heart starts paining that’s why she is doing nothing avoiding cooking food also. Please Please help me guide me and tell what is the treatment because situation becoming worst day by day. Sometime she is going on depression mode and start cry she is thinking there is no possibility of cure and always thinking how she will survive. Sometimes suicide feeling also comes because there is no hope of survive.
When I sleep some time after suddenly arise hert will be heart pain but some time whathappen heart pain decrease slowly please help me.
I am a 15 year old boy and whenever I take rest after playing I usually get lots of pain in my chest and lower abdomen. And I also get coughing which continues till about 45 minutes. I have consulted round about 5-6 doctors for treatment but till now I haven't got any relief. Help!
I am a 53 years old male having high blood pressure from last 25-30 years and also suffering from restless legs syndrome. I am taking medicines - tab. Metosarton 50mg and tab amlong 2. 5mg for hypertension and tab. Premipex 0. 5mg and tab melzap md 0. 5mg for rls, although all my tests are ok. However, I normally feel chest pain many times at different areas of chest. Also, I have undergone ct angio 3 times and it' s been always on negative side. Recently before 5 days, I again felt moderate chest pain with shortness of breathing which was then extended to my left jaw, right jaw and backside of the neck. I immediately went to a cardiologist and he noticed some changes in my ecg but eco was perfectly fine. He then suggested me to get admitted in a hospital. I was admitted in hospital' s icu for a day. After thorough checks, fresh ecg, eco, tmt and troponin-i test, doctor declared that pain was not a cardiac reason. Even after 4 days of discharge from hospital, the chest pain is still persisting multiple times in a day. Request doctor to please advise me on why the pain is persisting continuously and advise on what possibly be a cause behind this pain.
There is a sudden felling of uneasiness in my mothers chest.She feels as if her heart has started jumping.This usually happens when she thinks on some serious matters.She has already undergone angiography but there was no problem found in her heart.
Dear Dr. It is said that a cup of garlic juice, ginger juice, lemon juice and Apple cider vinegar boiled and made into three cups and after that adding there cups of honey if consumed daily clears all heart blocks. Can a diabetic patient whose sugar is on border line have? Please let me know this. Thanks and regards. Gautam BHATTACHARJEE.
Hello Sir/Mam, I have been suffering form undiagnosed disease. Actually, I have pain in my stomach but doctors are unable to diagnose the problem. Since last 6 years I took the treatment of AIMS, TREATRAM SHAHA AND SO ON BUT STILL PROBLEM IS SAME. WHAT SHOULD I DO? ALL REPORTS ARE NORMAL. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.
My 20 days baby had large perimberence vsd, doctors done 2d echo and advised to do surgery after 3 months and they have given furoped drops daily. 3ml dose for 6 weeks, actually I have heard about this medicine usage and side effects, I am confused about this medicine please suggest me is these medicine useful to prevent vsd.
I am 35 years male and have rheumatic heart disease with moderately severe Mr. and moderate AR. MY BP was normal all these days but off late I have dizziness. So I checked my BP and it is 138/90 which Is not good for my condition. My doctor subscribed repace 25mg that I don't want to take. Can my condition be cured or at least can be stopped from further worsening. Your help will be appreciated.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.