Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Choudhary V.Your feedback matters!
I had been suffering from pimples since i was 18 yrs. Shown to many doctors but it used to be no relief or temporary relief. One of my friend recommended me of Dr. Choudhary. Initially i went wroth no interest but as i started taking medicine my pimples started getting reduce and now since 2 months i have stopped medicine and yet no pimples. Thanks yo lybrate and homeo care clinic
Had a very good experience in Homeo Care Clinic. Thanks to Dr.Choudhary. i had been suffering from hairfall and pimples. And in span of 3 months my skin was clear.
Appointment cancelled due to doctor not available
Excellent Result. Thanks to Dr. Choudhary
Sir I want to know what should I do to treat Urticaria. It is very itching. I take antihistamines (avil or LCZ) when it cant be controlled. Sir please advise me remedy to cure this disease permanently.
I have a skin impurities like when I have ice on my hands or face it just get bigger like air in it? and I scratch my body most of time. is there any solutions?
I 21 year old I have hair fall problem Please suggest me what I reply me as soon as possible Hair falls only from back head small portion.
Hello. I am a boy of 16 years. And there are many blackheads on my cheeks, nose little bit on head. On cheeks blacks are little bigger than other parts. The are outward. It seems very baad on my face. please suggest me fastest remedies.
I have scalp issue from past 8 years .I visited many hospitals .MD dermatologist took treatment issue was not solved. Some said it is seborric dermatitis .one doctor said dry eczema scalp I used medicines like coal tar, ketoconazole selenium ,anti dandruff shampoos and costeriods some homeopathy doctor said it is psoriasis. One Ayurvedic doctor said it is psoriasis. When I shave head and shampoo it well every thing is gone and scalp will be clear after few weeks returns and scales will increase as my hair will grow every day I will wash my head still doesn't it dead skin scales smelly .I have huge hair fall at one point of time I used to loose more than 300 hairs per day. Now my hair are thinning day by day. I lost hair from little bit sides And over all hair volume decreased right side I lost most of the hairs. I need the best treatment .my age is 29 years male. Right I am not taking any medicines, shampooing daily when it is not itchy or not greasy I will grow ash and shampoo alternate days .shampoo I using is of baba ramdev herbal Rita shampoo.
I am nt so fair. That's not the main problem but the problem is I have a oily skin. This oily skin disturbs my face when attending a seminar and another stuff. It is so embarrassing. Doc please do help me to get rid of the oily skin n how to completely remove the oil from my face.
I have hair fall problem. May b its due to smoking and the hard water. Hair density now is very less. How to stop it and get the original density back?
Wash your pillowcases at the end of every week. The oils on your pillowcases can cause acne by spreading dirt, grime, and dead skin.
I have permanent tattoo on my back want to remove it. What should I do .any cream? please suggest something .i m in trouble.
Doctor Ji my skin is so dull. And very much pimples and acne. Pls suggest me a advice to control it..
Hello, I am 21year old girl. Problem: My face is full of Pimples and so many spots of pimple on my face. My skin is Oily, sensitive and very thin layer of skin, so Face look very bad, only pimples and its dark and red spots appears. I got treatment of dermatologist for 6 month but still no result so now, I am not taking any Treatment because of money issue and does not getting any result of this treatment. I tried all this homemade ideas such as Honey, Neem, Turmeric, aloevera etc. But Pimples and its Marks are growing, No Result appeared, So Please, suggest me what can I do? Please give me your Great full suggestion to me. Thanks.
What is benefit tomatoes slice scrub on face? please give details answer sir. How to clean black marks on chicks.
Here are top 6 foods to combat it and give complete nourishment for lustrous hair.
1) Eggs: Hair is pure proteins made up of keratin. Hence to maintain good hair health and growth, proteins are one of the most essential nutrients. Besides proteins, eggs also contain iron, vitamin B12, zinc, sulphur, vitamin A which are also crucial for good hair growth. They also contain biotin which helps fight hair loss problem.
2) Fish: Known for its high protein and omega 3 fatty acids can helps in a great way to allow hair growth. Omega 3 fatty acids found in this fish are the true super stars as they are found in cell membranes of your scalp and in the natural oils which keep your scalp healthy and hair hydrated. Since they cannot be produced in the body, they need to be obtained by food.
3) Walnuts: Apart from good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, walnuts also contain vitamin E which protects the cells in the scalp from damage by toxins thereby reducing hair fall and helping the cells to support healthy hair growth. Walnuts also contain copper which allow the hair to maintain its natural color and luster.
4) Carrots: They are rich in vitamin A which is necessary to maintain the integrity and health of the scalp cells and also act as an antioxidant to prevent hair damage. Deficiency of vitamin A can cause hair loss and thinning. Hence it makes good sense to add vitamin a rich foods to the diet to help your tresses grow beautifully.
5) Sunflower seeds: They are a great combination of hair promoting nutrients like omega 3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, selenium, vitamin E which not only prevent hair fall but stimulate the hair cells to grow new and healthy hair by providing nourishment and protection from toxins.
6) Legumes: Apart from being loaded with protein, zinc, B- complex vitamins etc, legumes are also a great source of sulphur which is known as nature?s beauty mineral. Sulphur is found abundantly in hair cells, it helps to circulate blood well and also metabolize some B vitamins helping the hair cells to produce string healthy hair.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.