Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Choudhary Dnyanraj
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Choudhary DnyanrajYour feedback matters!
I am Insomniac and suffering from Bipolar Disorder please tell me how to Recover soon without allopathic medicines.
Sir, I am a student and I can not focus on study for a longer time so I want to know that how can I do focus on study for a long period.
I am the only kid of my parents. I seem to be hypersensitive. I actually found out dat em one of dos hyper sensitive ppl in d wrld. I seem to do a lot of daydreaming at every instant of my life. Dat includes while eatng. Readng. Driving etc. I don't know how to get rid of this daydreaming and hypersensitivity. Pls help me out.
Hello doctors, Initially I was taking the psychiatric drug respin 1 & tretin 20, but from last 6 months I had stopped all the drug, but now I feel like fear, somebody will fight with me, would other like what I would say, and also have the body pain I could not lift my arm, I fell like reluctant, also I fell that somebody will destroy my family life. What exactly is happening, I am not getting, also my father don't trust me, he just keep on shouting n instructing me, and keep on telling me to earn money, even though I earn, I really don't feel safe Give me some suggestions. Waiting for the positive response.
I lost someone close last month and since they feel very angry and prefer keeping to myself all time. Please help me.
Is there any problem with me because I don't feel compassionate about my dad. Recently he met with an accident and instead of asking how he is I was watching movie.Please tell.
If your child develops an eating disorder, you might be unsure about how to solve the problem and how to act on it. Eating disorders occur when your child tends to either eat in excess, or eats too less. The behavior of your child is also subjected to change because of an eating disorder. It is likely for him to get withdrawn, rude, and touchy. This makes it difficult for you to deal with them at a time when communication is necessary. Here are some essential tips that you should follow in dealing with eating disorders in children:
- You should get advice about how to talk to your child. It will help you in realizing that your child is likely to be defensive as their eating disorder is a form of coping. Hence, it is normal for a child to be reluctant about letting go of it. If your child is undergoing treatment, the treatment team has a vital role to play. However, your constant love and support are also very important.
- It is important to talk to your child about the condition, even though he cannot accept that he is having a problem. Communication is an essential part of treatment, which you should never ignore. You should not blame or judge your child, and refer proper resources to him. You have to be prepared for a negative response from your child.
- You should educate yourself properly about your eating disorder. Abstain from talking to your child about his appearance, even in the form of a compliment. Use ways for boosting your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Abstain from referring to weight problems and diets followed by other people. You need to assure your child that you will be there for him, no matter what. You should talk to him about activities he should get involved in, in a positive tone and approach.
- Coping with the meal times of your child suffering from an eating disorder is very important as well. Consult your child’s treatment team to know about ways of arranging your meal times ideally.
- Take your child out for shopping and agree on having meals that are acceptable, from both your and his end.
- You should have an agreement with your whole family regarding meals, which will help to set the expectations of everybody. Agree on not talking about fat content, calorie content, or portion sizes during meals.
- You must abstain from consuming low calorie food items in front of them. Try to keep the meal time atmosphere positive and light hearted. Do not focus on others during meal times and teach your child to concentrate on his own meal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!