Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Choudhari AmitYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And her 1 month of the 3 month treatment has been Completed. So how do she know that she is getting better. She had period of 5 days last month. please tell me the all symptoms of getting better.
Sir / madam I have problem that my penis skin I have not pull backwards because I was not having any knowledge, but after six month my marriage is there. I can have sex without pulling it backwards, it's not going back and also pain help plz.
When I sit infront of computer I am feeling like head is holding something weight. Like headeck what I should do to recover it?
Hi.I am 30 yrs old male.I used to exercise ( weight lifting) since past 10 yrs I haven't done the same as 10 yrs ago I suffered from jaundice.After recovering I didn't start exercising. Now since past 3 years I have been facing problems sustaining an erection.I no longer get morning erections as well.Even when I have sex or masturbate the discharge quantity has reduced immensely. . Am I suffering from erectile dysfunction.Is it curable ? If yes then please suggest how. I have been taking over the counter tadora 20 tablets to be able to have a satisfactory sex life. I am about to get married and want to get rid of this problem.
My wife is on her 6 month of pregnancy & after ultra sound (anomaly scan) the amount of liqueur is less in volume. Kindly tell me does this mean any problem and also tell me how to increase this liqueur.
Question for respected dermatologists. I have lost lots of my hair due to dandruff. But after using ketoconazole 2% my dandruff is under control. Now I am taking omega tablets which also includes biotin 5mg per capsule to gain my lost hair. Is it harmful to use omega tablets without prescription? These tablets are multi vitamins tablets too.
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Actually I have eye sight with 4.25 points. I want to reduce my eye sight. So tell me what precautions should I take.
My wife is 22 year old and 1 year for married. She was suffering from hairfall Please tell me how to stop her hairfall and grow hair in bald surface.
Hi Doctor. I am patient suffering from Macular amyloidosis. It's been I guess 8 years that I have dark patches on my arms but I always thought it's because of tanning. Few months back only I got to know about this disease when I met dermatologist. But he gave me ointments to apply on my arms which are basically for pigmentation. I have applied those ointments but that did not show much result on my skin. Could you please help in knowing weather macular amyloidosis is curable or not. If yes what are the possible treatments for it. And my mother also has macular amyloidosis on arms and back. Is it due to heredity in me. Or some other reasons for its cause. Please help me.
Dear sir age 30. I work merchant navy. Every year at least work 6 month on ship. My skin problem facing. Some rashes ,rough, like white small spot coming .it is started from back side then covered whole body even face also. My skin colour became dark this time. I used soap for bath. After bathing I pressed on this spot area by finger then came out dirty .I used candid powder then skin roughness slightly solved but specially my face skin become dark this time. Pls advice me. Thanks
Sir/Madam can you inform me about that what is benefits of eating "Mutton Paya" and in which health problem it is better and protein content in per mutton Paya piece.
Hello sir/madam, i'm recently married. Yesterday it was my 5th day of the period and I have intercourse with my husband does it leads to pregnancy and i'm not ready to become pregnant right now? can I use ipill emergency contraceptive pill to avoid this pregnancy? tell me any precautions to be taken so that to avoid such situations again and again?
I am 21 years old female having pimples, acne scars and dark spots on my face from last 7 years. I have a oily type of skin and I have tried many creams and tablets to get rid of dis problem completely. I have even used skin lite cream on my face for 1 month and got a good result bt after I stopped using dat cream I got ol d things back into my face. I am looking for a complete clear of my skin by getting rid of this ol things as I have my marriage fixed on dis year ending. Please doctor help me with some true and worthy things soo that I get a clear skin as soon as possible. Waiting for your positive response. Thanks.
Hi, I have lower back pain and lower abdomen pain when I cough or walk its painful, would like to know what could be the problem and how to remedy it.
Lybrate | Dr.Tanuja Tamhankar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY