Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. ChorothYour feedback matters!
I am 74 years old. Due to business problem I deeply depressed. I am taking rivotril 0.5 mg per day but no use. What to do. Do not tell me to do meditation etc.
Whenever I get excited stressed or tensed I get poop pressure and I have to go toilet immediately. I also check my thyroid hormone but it is normal. So I ask why this happened to me how I can solve this problem.
I am 29years old female. I am losing myself gradually. If someone talks to me in good manner I feel he/she is doing this for some reason. He/she may want to use me. I can not find any positive vibe from anything. Sometimes I feel totally blank, have no idea what I am doing. Sometimes I can not recognize the person or place. Is it any kind of mental disorder?
I am smoking for 4 years. I was having dry cough for a month. Today suddenly when I woke up in evening I coughed blood, in very less quantity though, but that made me worried. Can you help me.
I've noticed a developing tremor in my left arm over the last month that I've never had before, and it can get distracting enough to prevent daily tasks such as making coffee without spilks, and I've had a verbal stammering and stuttering problem. It's not severe, but I've become easily annoyed by small, simple tasks in my life and I'm uncertain what caused the onset. Is this an immediate concern, or one I can consult my family doctor about?
How to stop snoring while sleeping! and I am addicted to smoking how to loos that habit. Please do let me know.
I don't like and never drink tea or coffee and I am a student and want to study for more and more hours but I felt sleepy whole of the day. What can I drink instead of coffee and tea to get myself energised and able to study more and more.
Dear sir, I am a 46 years old guy who is unmarried, unemployed, sine my teenage my appearance is not steady at times its good, at times its average, at times its too good, at times its very funny. I feel insecure due to this. In short my hair does not fall in place. My hair style I mean. How do I accept myself when I find myself looking like mentioned above especially when shabby, funny. Thanks,
I'm 25 years old, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 5 years back ,since then i'm on allopathic medication (on &off, d/t decrease in their effect and lots of side effects, I 'm thinking about the ayurvedic t/t.can I start it.
I have memory loss upon studies ,during any course Daily study may be there for that duration after that I can't remember it again for any Leisure periods. Wat can I do for that.
I'm male in my 30s n Been on 30mg for last 4 years and it's been fab as my anxiety and depression went completely apart from usual day today feelings - had xmas from hell with bereavements and other family members having cancer plus I've got child number 2 due anytime now - my doctor said to up my.
My girl friend is chanting with others but not with me. When I asked" why are you do not chat with me" she replied that" I have no time to chat with you" But when I check the chanting history. I shocked. Her chanting was in hours in a romantic way with others. No pressure from side. Why she behaves like that.
I am 18 years old girl, I am preparing for entrance exam of engineering. I have found out symptoms of daydreaming, I am unable to concentrate in present moment and reality that I haven't prepared anything for exam. I am just loosing time again and again. I am at the extreme stage of daydreaming. I have found some blog on maladaptive daydreaming, it has not specified treatment, what should I do?
- Give yourself time after the breakup. Don't rush into being friends with your ex. There might be negative feelings left from your relationship and that doesn't build a good foundation for a friendship. Only start seeing each other as friends if you know there are no bad feelings left.
- Don't be pushy. If your ex is clear about not wanting a friendship, respect their space.
- Know your motives. Why do you want to be friends with this person? is it because you are trying to woo them back into your life as a partner or because you genuinely treasure them as friends?
- Take one step at a time. To fit into your ex's life as a friend after having been in an intimate relationship is challenging. So start off gently. Start by calling each other on birthdays, sending emails, text messages etc. Call off meeting each other until you think the awkward phase has passed.
- Don't discuss sexual or romantic topics in the beginning. If you're dating someone or have a crush on someone, don't discuss it with your ex. You can be honest with them about your love life but spare them the details.
- Share your new relationship status with a good friend. It's always good to let a trusted friend in on how you're dealing with a new friendship.
- Avoid flirting or a physical relationship with your ex. This can be dangerous because before you know it, you might end up in a situation which leaves you both confused and unhappy. Remind yourself of all the reasons that led to the breakup.