Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra SambariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I'm suffering from eyelash falling out. I have pituitary deficiency (progesterone deficiency) so my question is that Is the falling out of eyelashes due to progesterone deficiency? Please tell me.
Does eye burning sensation is linked with urinary track infection. My wife has many times urinary infection we are 77 and 75 years left sex 18 years ago. We consult Doc. He gives injection and medicines but the infection repeats with eyes burning. Please advice.
I have a big problem of my eye, last few days I am facing view problem sometime I am seeing very low what show ld I do?
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
Please suggest me eye or vision exercises need to be done everyday in order to make clear vision without any hamper to eyes or I want to avoid specs to see. I'm 29 years old.
Hi, I am Dipesh from AHMEDABAD. I hv severe problem due to which I am suffering a lot. I do feel fatigue and drowsiness always specifically after lunch. It is morning also. I can wake up with fresh even after 8 hours sleep. Specifically after lunch my condition become very severe. Even if I don't do anything, from my face & eyes anyone can see that I'm good tired. My eyes always remain watery abd red. I am suffering alot due to this. Pls help me.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.