Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chitamani Latkar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chitamani LatkarYour feedback matters!
I, H.S.Nanda age 73 yrs, male, affected with spine compression "On sagittal images the curvature of cervical spine is straightened suggestive of muscle spasm & Area Scanned Lumber Spine - Normal curvature of lumbar spine is straightened suggestive of muscle spasm. Schmorl node herniation is seen into endplates apposing L 2-3 & L 4-5 discs? Can I have the best treatment e.g. surgery / endoscopy / medicines, presently medicine taken Tab. Dizla 3, Rejunix OD & Nurea, prescribed by Dr. Deepinder Singh of Apollo Hospital Ldh.
Recently health checkup done & vitamin D observed 17. 74nmol/L range is 75-250nmol/l. Please suggest medicine I'm Feeling shivering (jhunjhunu) on hands in night.
HI, I am a female 43 years having pain in left hand from the clavicle, the pain sensation is tingling type, also having pain in the wrist and there is numbness at the finger tips.
My friend is suffering from boils like wounds in her genital place. What is the reason? She underwent some operations like gall bladder removing 3 years back, ankle fracture one year back and her leg fracture 9 months back and she had been inserted rod in her leg and recently she underwent Spinal cord surgery and she had been discharged on 19/9/16. She was having the above mentioned problem since some years and she had some medications also for that but no use. Suggest her any remedy.
am having back ache from 2 year am 23 years old. So what can I do tell me sir. That problem only occurs at morning wake up time only after some time that ache will disappears. So what action can I take sir.
I am suffering from back pain since 3 weeks .I used some tablets but no use suggest me some home remedies.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
Other contributing factors to injury include lack of strength which can be treated by a Pain Management Specialist using non-surgical methods. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 38 years old . I am FEELING PAIN AROUND THE SPINAL CHORDS MEANS THE BONES AROUND THE branches, BODY PAINS. SO SUGGEST ME TO MEET WHICH TYPE OF physician IS ADEQUATE FOR MY PROBLEM.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.