Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chintamani LatkarYour feedback matters!
I get sprain in my ankle now it is paining much. What should I do for my ankle to release this pain?
My right hand between palm and elbow has started paining since last 4 days. Pain is mainly in the inner muscles/veins. Apart from paining on itself, it pains on pressing with a humble pressure though there's no hurt on it neither a sprain. At nights, pain becomes worse and now it has covered daytime too. It soothes when the middle finger is stretched and hand is given a hot compress. Today the pain seems spreading along the right leg. I have not taken any medication for it but I am taking pills for thyroid and polycystic ovaries. Please suggest.
I had my angioplasty five years back From last one year I am having swelling in my leg. It worsens as the day proceeds. Nephrologist Dr. kale after seeing all test said there is no problem in kidney. All my heart test were also ok. I was diagnosed fatty liver last month. Please suggest.
An arthroscopic surgery was performed in my left knee though I had teared my ACL ligament. It is already 4 months of surgery still I have nt recovered the strength of my quadriceps n hamstring after regular exercise for which I can not able 2 walk properly. I am also in a state of mental depression for this reason. Please guide me how can recover from this 2 spent the rest life in better way.
I have been suffering from pain all over the body n frequent dislocation of joint. I feel very tired n I visited many doctors n told to me that I have JOINT HYPERMOBILITY SYNDROME n itz not curable permanently. Don know what to do. Please suggest me what should I do?
She is 27years old housewife, from last 5 month she is having a severe muscular pain on her right upper hand (biceps), back and neck. We have consulted neurologist but we cannot find any nerve damage and we were said it is a muscle pain so there is no need of any nerve issue. Then we consulted an orthopaedic and done x-rays of the right shoulder, back and neck. But there also nothing can be seen as bone dislocation, fracture or bone related issue. There also the doctor told us it a muscle pain. She was taking prescribed medicine for a week for the pain but now her right hand biceps muscle has a bit swollen and she is having immense pain. Please suggest why this pain is happening and its cure.
Hi I am a 32 yr old male and in last 1 month I had mild pain in my right arm for about 1 min duration. This happened twice. I am an it professional and do mild exercise. I am having average personality. Please advice.
My uric acid level is 7.5 and I have pain in joints of my fingers and in my feet. Please suggest some remedy.
I am 49 years old female, suffering from sciatica since 3 years and request to advise medical treatement.
Ham apne bone ko kese bacha sakte hain after fracture kuki ye bahut dard hota ha kon si medicine istemal kare..
Neck is always after sleeping some sort of muscle problem. It take 1-2 hours to normal. What should we do? It generally occur in winter season.
I'm 23 years old male and I'm having back pain for last 3 weeks. I ve used some Ayurveda medicine but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
My mother is 38 years old, she is suffering with backpain from last 3 months, so she went to hospital they said to take rest, not to do any work but it does not possible all time because we will go to colleges and she have to do house work, but she is not able to do work, what type of Medicine is suggested and what type of precautions should be taken by the backpain problem is not only to my mother, usually everyone is suffer what you can suggest us?
I have a backpain for last Four years and my age is thirty eight and I have cholesterol problems and my weight is78kg what can I do can you help mee.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.