Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chintamani LatkarYour feedback matters!
Female 39 years two kids before 2 years having back pain in MRI disc bulge and osteoporosis reports. Now I'm gettingboth shoulders severe pain and bones sounds when I lift hands. I do swimming daily for 45 mins. Will be busy in routine work always. Having knee pains also. Taking neojoint tabs. Please suggest. Thyroid since 14 yrs. Tsh always normal. 4.3.
I am 81 and am having 2 medical problems viz knee pain and belching the former is on a daily basis and sometimes I lose balance the latter gets less after intake of water help.
I am a 50 years old person, I have been suffering with the entire spinal cord pain since a long time, I do yoga" dhanurasana, pabanmukta sana, shalavasana and ardhya chakrasana every day, though I am not getting any relief, please advise me what to do?
I am a special force commando trainee. I am undergoing training for 3 months with excessive physical exercise. But now my training is ceased due to my fracture. Now I am taking only rest. No physical activities. So my belly fat is increasing day by day. What should I do to control this. Please help me.
I am 25 years old lady I have back pain & weakness prob. So What should I do and my Weight not gain is only 35 so how I gain my weight? Please give me solution.
I am 28 years old and I have pain in knees for last 2 to 3 months. I use to ride bikes for my job. But whenever I stretch my legs the pain starts in knee. Especially it happens in my left knee.
Sir I am suffering from a pain in my neck left side & my neck is not turning towards left is the problem of cervical spondylosis what medicine I have to take to get relief from that pain . What I have to do?
I am 30 years old. I am facing back pain since last 6 months. Can you gave me suggestion for what can I do.
My mother of 52yr of age is having weakness and loss of strength in the left side of her body( lt hand and lt leg), she also have starting limping( which is though v. Mild) from the left side of her body. We had taken her to many doctors and had done lots of investigation ( including lft, kft, tft, ecg, CT brain plain) which are normal, she sometimes also loose her balance while walking and falls down ( though there is no complaints of vertigo) Please help in probable diagnosis. Or if any other investigation needed than pl suggest
I have problems standing and walking for long. My lower back starts hurting and my body feels heavy making it slightly difficult to breathe. What could be the issue?
Helo. I am only 18 years old boy. My legging was jerked in two times. First time jerking off 1month ago. Second time on 1 week Ago. Why the legging was jerked ? That time had pain in my leg. Pls help me and you telling useful treatment and solutions.
I have facing neck pain problem from last 3 years due to sponalysis & all bone pain due to low calcium so kindly suggest me ayurvedic medicine for build up strong bones.
I'm 24 years old male suffering from foot problem it is very cracked and always in pain. Help me to resolve the issue.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.