Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ChickleYour feedback matters!
Dr. Naval Patel sir advised me to take paracetamol 250, Bio D3 Max for my back pain and joint pain through Lybrate app. So I am asking how to take this medicine. Please help me sir/madam.
I am suffering from severe back pain from last two weeks. I am not able to properly sit for an hour. As I am doing job I have to spent much time sitting on computer. Please suggest few medicines for quick relief.
6 days ago I fell down and ankle got twist I checked for fracture through x ray but they said there is no fracture I should be ankle sprain or ligament damaged. I have moderate pain in the lateral part of the ankle so what can I doo.
My wife is having right knee problem cannot bend and cannot stand for 5 minute she walk like crane (bird). She is of 63 years old using orcein tab and pain killer tab she is of bp and sugar patient joint complex is also in use Bpattainsugar. Glycomet 500.
I have a pain on the back of my toe every morning. I have my uric acid levels increased to around 8. Please advise. Presently am on Tab Febugood 40.
Mere pairo (legs) me thakan rahti ha body pain hota in morning uthne ke bad jyadatar legs me from last six months.
I am 50 years old and getting neck pain on the left side for the last 2 years which I am thinking of due to excessive use of mobile phone.
I am facing problems during my mensuration days too much back pain wt could be the reason how can I'll over come of it.
Good evening sir, I am a 51 years male, I had chicken guinea last year, but now my knee joints are very painful, and bone density is also low. Please suggest a remedy or medication/ tonic. Thanking you.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.