Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Pradhan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan PradhanYour feedback matters!
I am working from past 6 months so total 8 Hours and tattoo I have to be seated in front of computer onlu. So, niw am facing severe back pain unable ti bear the pain kindly suggest to reduce the pain and help me out of this back pain.
Got shoulder n back pain since 25 days. Pls advice any remedy, is it a muscle pull or spondylitis. Pls give some medicine.
I have a slight back pain issue for about an year now. It's worse In the mornings. I am a marine engineer and fear I have lifted weights the wrong way on a ship during my apprentice days. Could this become worse? I haven't approached any doctor as I'm not sure whether I should approach an ortho or just medicines would suffice.
What is best treatment for Arthritis? homeopathy, Allopathy or ayurvedic? My Mother is suffering from sever joint pain, her fluid in knee is almost empty. Need suggestion, where to go for the treatment. Currently she is taking Allopathy medicine, but not a 1% she is getting. Please suggest.
I am a special forces trainee and I had a fracture on my leg before three months. Now I am feeling a little pain in my leg. Can I take calcium tablet and vitamin D?
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.