Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan PaiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam my question is that, My father have sugar problem from the last 5years will you please tell me how to reduce it they have urin sugar problem.
Hi sir/mam. I am chandralekha. 39years old. Have 12years old. I used to sleep only in blouse and petticoat. Or chudi top And petticoat or only with underwear and chuditop along with my son. From his childhood. Even now I sleep like that only. Will it divert him. And I masturbate twice a day at this age. Is there any problem. Sometimes I masturbate in night with my son sleeping near me. And one more is. Nowadays sometimes if I m out of home. I will toilet in public places to get noticed by men. I'm aroused more and once I masturbated in public. Please anyone suggest me to get out ride of this?
Whenever I drink glass full of water or other liquid, I had urge to urinate which I can't hold. What is the issue with me?
I am male 68. My prostate enlarged. It is 30 gm. My Dr. prescribed Flotral 10. How it can be normalize?
My son suffered with nephrotic syndrome last yreat now it was relapsed so what was the treatment now we have to provide him and how many days should he be treated with steroids this time.
I am hypothyroidism taking thyronorm 12.5 have panic anxiety disorder taking zapiz. 0.25 and zeptra 12.5.Normal sugar. Bp 190/85 .creatinine 1.3.Uric acid and other kidney function normal. Shall I develop kidney problem in future. Can I leave zeptra medicine.
I am 70 years old, not having any health problem. But I am facing little difficulty in passing urine when bladder is over filled. Is it usual in ols age or need any treatment.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.