Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Ostwal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan OstwalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 years old lady. I have toothache .one of my doctor told me for root canal and cap for wisdom tooth .can anybody suggest me I want to remove my tooth or root canal ?n what is the cost for root canal and cap? Because the is very dangerous I can't sustain that tooth pain .plz guide me.
I am suffering from some teeth problem, a abnormal teeth had arrived in my jaw. Is it safe or any treatment is necessary?
I am having teeth problem. When I eat something it gets stick in my upper portion of all teeth. When I touches my tongue on my teeth I feel harsh in my tongue.
Posting same Q differently- I'm suffering from bad breath. When I wake up in morning, my mouth stinks so much that I myself can feel bad breath. After brushing, immediately within hour my mouth starts stinking. I brush twice a day, I do scaling twice a year &dentist confirmed that oral hygiene is good. I have a runny nose while having my meals, my tongue gets white throughout day despite of cleaning it daily in morning &while brushing my teeth in morning also I feel that bad breath is coming from my throat. I doubt it's a nasal issue or may be tonsil stones issue. By reading above info, doctors on Lybrate suggested to hv deep cleaning, visit expert dentist, ENT specialist etc. Temporarily,also advised 2use mouthwash. I took few ml of mouthwash n kept in mouth for 10 min n spitted out. Then gargled once wit water to clean foam, also drank water immediately. I found this very effective n felt fresh breath for 10 hours. By this, wat does it indicates? ENT or dental issue? Whom shall I visit?
My teeth is pressed with a table in the last weak because I had height teeth after I pressing my teeth in table I had full of headache. Why I had full headache and is there is any link to the teeth and head and is there is any effect to the my brain and I will pressing my teeth to the table more times every time I had headache when I press my press my teeth in to the table.
My teeth is so yellow and big gap between front two teeth it's looks vry ugly how to become my teeth beautiful.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.