Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan KhopdeYour feedback matters!
I take a proper balanced diet, eat everything without any issues, still I am not gaining weight, what could be possible reasons for that and what is the cure.
I am 40 years old my right side testicle 5 times bigger than left side testicle from last 6 months light pain lower back side. What is that is there any problem to sperm count?
I have snoring problem.. Sometimes automatically remove bt sometime again problem start. So plzz give me suggestions.. What I do so get rid of this problem.?
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction procedure that works on the principle of freezing fat or cellulite. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical therapy that cools the subcutaneous fat cells under the skin without harming the skin tissue. Here are the things you need to know before you opt for CoolSculpting:
- CoolSculpting is very effective for body sculpting and reducing weight. This process can eliminate love handles, tires around the abdomen, thighs, and sagging arms. It also burns the fat collected in the upper back.
- The applicator targets only the fatty regions, cools the subcutaneous fat cells. The cooled fat cells crystallize and get destroyed without harming any other cell.
- The process works on both men and women, though the techniques might differ slightly because fat deposition in males and females vary in terms of location.
- The fat freezing treatment can reduce fat cells by up to 25% in each treated region.
- CoolSculpting is done with the help of computer regulated devices which are sensitive to the changing temperatures of the various layers of tissue. This avoids complications like over cooling or unnecessary cooling of cells.
- It different from exercise and dieting as they decrease the size of the fat cells while CoolSculpting reduces the number of fat cells.
- Untreated areas of the body will not have any change in distribution of fat cells.
- The cells are expelled from the system because other healthy cells eat the dead fat, so there is no risk of fat cell migration to other body parts.
- The cold also causes a certain amount of firmness in the treated areas.
- It does not require anesthesia, incisions, any invasive procedure, post-therapy recovery time or lifestyle changes.
- The treatment can be administered on the abdomen, thighs, chin upper arms and male breast.
- The effects of CoolSculpting are long term because the fat cells are eliminated.
- The clinician discusses the approach with you before the treatment. The schedule, number of sessions, number of areas being treated per session- all these factors are customized to fit your specific requirement.
- People are only advised against Cool Scupting if they suffer from Donath Landsteiner Syndrome (presence of hemoglobin in urine) or Cryoglobulinemia (presence of insoluble protein in blood) - both caused by exposure to cold.
- Side effects are very rare and curable.
My weight is 82 kg. I have PCOD. I am not having my periods. For the last three months. My doctor gave me a medicine for five days course. After taking that I still do not have my periods. I have protectected sex with my boyfriend in january. After that I have my periods. For the next two months. One without medication. And the other with medication. And now I am not having my periods. Am very scared very much. My bf make me have I pill within 24 hrs of sex. Please help anyone.
I am almost 31 years old. I am not married . In a construction company. Working in hot climatic conditions most of the time. I have an erection problem. I have a girl friend and when I was having sex with her I noticed that I have an erection problem. I feel my penis is weak and have no erection. When I try to insert I lose erection. I tried many positions and all the time its like that. Please advice me with some medicine or diet or exercises. I am planning for marriage during August.
I am 18. Acullay I got married before 6 months ago, and I am facing a problem that my health is not much better if we compare before married days. I am feeling tired and getting thin. What should I do know, how I feel good please suggest me and give me answer.
Hello Sir! I am 50 years old woman. I recently got an ultrasound of abdomen. Which shows m kind of multiple tiny echogenic foci measuring 4 mm with mild thickinening of wall measuring 5 mm Suggestive of gall bladder calculi. I have no symptom of stones Sir, have no any kind of pain. Doc advice the removal of the bladder. Kindly let me know Sir, is it necessary to remove the bladder when I have no symptoms? Might it cause any other health problem in future? Thanks a lot Sir! regards ruchi.
I am having some pain in my lower back. Please give some proper and permanent solution for the same. Ayurvedic preferred.
I have allergy problem in dust and cold. Can you please advice me the correct medicine to cure perfectly?
My child age is approx 11 month age now, and he has missed his Rotavirus vaccine, can it be taken now or no issue. Or what measure can be taken for it.
I am 25 years old. From 3-5 day I am observing that there is severe pain in my back. First I thought it will ho automatically, but it is not going.
I was suffering from piles before 3 years ago. Now again paining is there. Please suggest some ayurvedic remedy for the same. For external use and to take orally. (which I can do at home)
I have PCOS in my left ovary and a dermoid cyst in the right. I am under medication. I get my period after evry 14-15 days of my last period. Is it a serious concern?
I have this fungal skin infection for one year now. I have used many precautions to keepyself clean so that it won't increase but still the skin infection grows. I would like to have your suggestions.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body, which measures about 2 square metres approximately 22 square feet. Skin is not just the longest organ alone in our body, but also has numerous amazing roles which most of us don’t realise actually. It not only protects our body from chemical, harmful radiations and sun. It also acts as a major storage area of energy, synthesizes vitamin D and the best indicator of any disorder in your digestive and immune system. But most of us don’t identify the warning signs that our skin shows from the initial stage unless it becomes more severe and start to show drastic skin changes or allergies.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine, which not only identifies the problem of skin from the root level, but also understands the nature of skin of each individual and treats the skin allergies without causing any harmful side effects. As allergies are not common for everybody it is very much necessary to identify the skin nature of every individual and the type of allergen by which the person is affected. Thus, homeopathy way of treating is best for skin allergies.
Here are few best remedies for skin allergies used in homeopathy
- Apis Mellifica: It is the best remedy for hives and utricarial rash. It can be used for any type of allergies with severe burning, itching sensation and rashes
- Natrum mur: Natrum mur is the commonly used homeopathy medicine for nasal and skin allergies
- Sulfur: It is the top most natural homeopathic medicine for treating the skin allergies. It shows wonder in relieving the excessive itching and burning sensations
- Rhus toxicodendron: It is used for treating person with eczema in which the person develops numerous vesicular rashes along with itching, swelling and tingling sensation over the affected area of skin.
- Arsenicum: It is used for treating psoriasis, chronic uriticaria and chronic eczema. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.