Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
i was diagnosed with PCOD in 2012. and still is suffering from that. due to which im sometimes suffering from mental instabilities such as depression, loss of temper. not only this it results in skips of the mensuration cycles. what should i do in consideration of the diet and also weight loss?
Vaginal problems are very common and a little awareness can enable women to take care of this delicate region of their body. Vaginal infections are the most irritable and hurtful and lack of education on the same makes it difficult to prevent them; from burning and itching to unpleasant odour, most women have faced these infections at some point of their lives.
Here are few points you must know about to stay clear of these infections.
1. Vaginal infections: vagina contains bacteria and yeast which are good and maintain the health of the area. However, things like change in levels of hormones, poor hygiene, pregnancy, sexual contact, antibiotics, disturb the balance of health, thus causing infections. Most common types of vaginal infections are: bacterial infections, yeast infections, trichomonas vaginitis. While there exist over-the-counter cure for these infections, it is best to visit your gynecologist and get the infections diagnosed & treated.
2. Cervix inflammation: infection or inflammation in the cervix is called cervicitis. It is pretty common and is influenced by a number of factors like allergies, infections or irritations - it is important to know the cause of cervicitis because in the long run, it could pose a problem with fertility. Symptoms of cervicitis include foul smelling vaginal discharge, pain during passing urine, pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding like bleeding after sexual contact or between periods. Cervicitis is treated with the help of anti-fungal medications, antibiotics and anti-viral medications depending upon the evaluation of the underlying cause.
3. Pelvic and uterine infection: infection in the uterus and pelvis is also a matter which should not be left untreated. It can present with pain lower abdomen, pain during intercourse, frequent and painful urination. The infection can be caused by various organisms which can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which in turn can spread to the uterus, ovaries and the fallopian tubes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi, I am 8 weeks 1 day pregnant, my last LMP was on 13th october 2018. I went to my first scan on 23rd november and I could see only a gestational sac and the doc suggest me to come after 10 days. And again I went on 7th december by that time I could see only a yolk sac and gestational sac I was 7 weeks 2 days pregnant by that time. Again doctor has suggested me to come back on 17th, but he has a doubt that I might miscarry. I already have 2 miscarriage history. I still have nausea and mild vomiting and tiredness whole day, please let me know is it normal? Is there is a chance to see fetal activity?
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.