Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Charusheela SabaneYour feedback matters!
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
I want to do family planning but my wife does not like using condoms. So, which contraceptive pill is better such as Saheli or any other whose side effects are minimal or not.
While cancer has become a common place disease, most of its causes remain unknown. Most of us are not aware that few regular everyday materials present in most households are potential causes of cancer. Lets know about them, the health hazards they can cause, and be aware.
Check this list.
1. Shower curtains - shower curtains are made of toxic chemicals which get into not only the shower or the bath but also into the environment. It emits harmful chemicals which are called voc (volatile organic chemicals) and can prove to be very harmful for us.
2. Deodorants - deodorants and antiperspirants are known to have various ingredients which have cancerous properties. These sprays stay on our bodies for hours, until we wash them off. While on our bodies, they chemicals harm our skin and even through it.
3. Strong shampoos - many shampoos contain toxic chemicals though there is no scientific proof that they cause cancer. However, the array of chemicals used to make shampoos is definitely harmful for us and best, if avoided.
4. Room fresheners - air-fresheners, like deodorants have vcos which are toxic and extremely harmful for us. They aggravate asthma and even affect reproductive development. They have hazardous components which can be cancerous. It is advisable to use essential oils.
5. Scented candles - scented candles mostly have wicks made of lead. While they serve a good purpose, there is no point in using something which gives momentary relief but can prove hazardous in the long run.
6. Certain paints - permanent markers, acrylic paints, solvents, etc contain hazardous chemicals which have been associated with occurrences of cancer, allergies and oral damages.
7. Gardening chemicals - household pesticides, herbicides or fungicides that we often use in gardens can contain carcinogenic materials which are believed to cause lymphomas and breast cancer (in animal models).
8. Plastic food/beverage containers - plastic materials containing bpa, or bisphenol a are believed to dangerous for health. So when one is using plastic bottle or food container make sure it is bpa free.
9. Nonstick cookware - cooking utensils which are made with a nonstick coating (teflon) is suspected to be a carcinogen. The main chemical in nonstick coatings is perfluorooctanoic acid (pfoa) is known to cause cancer. Glass, cast iron, copper, and ceramic or pfoa free nonstick cookwares are safe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi, this question is regarding myself. My periods started on 24th of this month. Just few days before my periods started we had unprotected sex. Now periods is not going well and m also feeling nauseated. Is there any chances that I may be pregnant. Or this is happening due to hormonal changes.
Hi I am 28 years old meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gaye hai eggs 21 tak bante hai kya I will be pregnant,conceive nahi ho pata.
Hello sir/Mam, I am 8rth months pregnant n not gaining weight what to do, please suggest me good diet but I am vegetarian so I can't eat non-veg help me for the same cause it's 1 month remains only. I am taking l arginine n threptin biscuit also still not gaining weight.
I have irregular menstrual cycle My weight has gone high doctor said I have cyst Low thyroid Pls give some suggestions to get regular menstrual cycle and to reduce weight .
Jor lga kr sneeze krne s kaanon ko shati phuchti hai jisse sir dard jaisi preshaniyan bani rehti hai
I am six week pregnant. I feel very tired and restless all the time and my back is also very hurting. Please suggest what to do.
Hi, I'm 32 years old, I want to postpone my menstrual cycle for five days, which medicine I can us? Thanks.
Hi. My mother pregnant and not really sure if she's in 8th or 9th term but she's now have excessive water and continues to drops very huge amount and she's not suffering from any pain that associated with delivery?
Hello. My wife has cyst in rght overy. So ita effects in pregnancy? If yes den ita der medicine to avoid cyst?
I am 34 years old trying to conceive since last 1 year PCOD problem. please tell any homeopathic medicine.
I am 12 week pregnant & I am suffering from cold & cough allergic problem doctor prescribed me cetrizine azithromycin 500 mg for 5 days than cefixime with potassium clavilanate 200 mg deflazacort 6 mg for 10 days what should I do should I take these medicines or not.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.