Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charusheela SabaneYour feedback matters!
Crooked teeth can cause several problems including gum issues and functional deficiencies. Also they give a negative image when you smile. With good orthodontic treatment, you can get well aligned teeth with excellent results and in turn a more confident you.
Hello I am 32 yrs old lady. I have one baby and I had a urinary infection problem last month. I look for doctor and took cifran tabletf for 5 days. Now I am alright. My question is if there is any problem is occurred in my pregnancy. We are planning second baby. I am waiting for your suggestion. Thank you.
I am 20 year girl. I have some glands in my breast without pain. mammography done. It is fibroid only. Is it harmful in future.
Hello, Now I got some more trouble as I m already in medication of PCOD. This time m facing something other problem. I have back many since one month ago. I advised by a doctor to do x-ray. My all reports are normal. But" Slight straightening of Lumbar curvature seen" this sentence making me cry. I have searched on net but I didn't got what it is? Perhaps something big problem. Help me doctors please. If there is some vital problem please suggest me what type of specialist should I gone through? help
Hi my periods not happening properly the thing is I had unprotected sex on this month 8th also I took I pill tablet within 6 hours after the the sex, and my periods was supposed to happen today and it's not happening properly as before I used to get, I got a bit bleeding and am worried that am I going to be pregnant. Give me the proper answer and the suggestion.
I breastfeed my son for 10 months nd milk was, very less. And now after quiting breastfeeding my breast is very small nd loose. What to do?
Oats and whole grain biscuits are good or not. I have a habit of eating biscuits with in the morning. please suggest..
I got pregnant and I'm getting dark patches below my eyes, what shou I do? Is it normal to get those patches during initial days of pregnancy?
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Please note that the buttermilk should not be sour and very cold in temperature.
I am female of 28 years, I got marreid before 2 years but not able to conceive because of pcod. What should I do.
I am a 26 year old female. I took I-pill on 20th October 2016 and I had withdrawal bleeding on 26th October. Today it's 16th November and still I didn't get my regular periods. Should I wait or should I take a pregnancy test. How long should I wait?
How to start:
If you have been practising yoga already, you can continue during your pregnancy. However, if you are planning to start yoga as a form of exercise during pregnancy, it is ideal to do so in the second trimester. Yoga can be performed once a week or every day. The duration can range from 5 to 60 minutes per session. Follow these guidelines while practising yoga:
✓ Listen to your body carefully. If you feel any discomfort, stop. You will probably need to modify each pose as your body changes.
✓ Avoid lying on your back after the first trimester; it can reduce blood circulation to the uterus.
✓ Avoid poses that stretch the muscles too much. You are more at risk for strains, pulls and other injuries right now because of the pregnancy hormone relaxin, which softens and relaxes joints and connective tissue.
✓ From the second trimester – when your centre of gravity starts to shift – do all standing poses with your heel against the wall or use a chair for support, to avoid losing your balance and risking injury to yourself or your baby. Here is the most comprehensive second trimester dos and don’ts for you to follow.
✓ While twisting, move from the shoulders and back, rather than the waist, to avoid putting pressure on your abdomen. Twist only as far as it feels comfortable – deep twists are not advisable in pregnancy. Here are three simple exercises that can boost blood circulation during pregnancy.
1. Palm tree
Imagine you are a palm tree swaying in the wind.
Benefit: This pose stretches and strengthens the torso
Stand upright, raise your arms overhead and interlock your fingers.
Now stretch slowly and gently to the right and then the left, imitating the swaying movement of a palm tree.
2. Modified triangle pose
Can you position your body in such a way that it forms three triangles?
Benefit: This pose regulates the digestive system and massages internal organs like the liver.
Stand with your feet wide apart and arms extended at shoulder level parallel to the floor.
Stretch your left hand overhead and bend down to the right side and touch your knee. Look up at your left hand.
Return to starting position and switch sides.
3. Modified forward bend
Reach forward with your hands, with a chair for support.
Benefit: This pose stretches the back and legs.
Stand tall in front of a chair.
Lift your arms and reach towards the chair; press your palms on the chair. Keep your back straight and bend from your hips. Hold.
Return to standing position.
4. Seated twist
Twist to the right and then to the left, to improve the mobility of the spine.
Benefit: This pose stretches the spine, improves digestion and relieves constipation.
Sit with your legs stretched out in front of you. Bend your right knee and take the right foot over the left knee.
Bring the left arm and elbow over the right knee. Keep your right hand behind you on the fl oor for support. Now twist your torso to the right and turn your head back.
Return to starting position and switch sides.
5. Cat-camel pose
Imitate a cat and then a camel. Arch your spine like a cat and then lift it up like the hump of a camel.
Benefit: releases spinal stress
Get down on all fours on your mat. Place your hands directly below your shoulders. Now lift your tailbone up towards the ceiling so that your lower back is concave. As you do this your head will lift up naturally towards the ceiling.
Now round your back like the hump of a camel and roll your head towards your chest. Make the movements as fluid as possible.
6. Butterfly pose
Imitate a butterfly.
Benefit: Increases mobility of the hip joints and stretches the inner thigh.
Sit with your legs outstretched on the mat. Bend your knees and bring your feet in as close as possible, towards you. Bring the soles of your feet together.
Keep your spine straight and gently move your legs down and up, resembling the movement of a butterfly as it flaps its wings.
7. The modified corpse
You need to relax in order to feel rejuvenated.
Lie on your left side; place a pillow between your legs and below your head for support.
Close your eyes and relax your mind.
To make the poses more comfortable, use blankets, pillows, cushions and chairs for support if you need them. For instance, you can perform seated positions on a folded blanket. If maintaining an erect spine is difficult, lean against a wall for support. Also, breathing the correct way during pregnancy is vital, here are a few breathing exercises you can practise for better oxygen intake.
Follow these tips while performing the yoga asanas:
• Yoga can be practised anywhere – indoors or outdoors. Just make sure it is a calm and quiet environment with adequate ventilation.
• Yoga gear should be comfortable, convenient and simple. All you need is loose, comfortable clothing and a yoga mat, rug, blanket or carpet.
• Hold each yoga pose for 10 to 60 seconds.
• Set aside a fixed time for yoga.
• If you have never tried yoga before, first learn the different poses under supervision. Start slowly and relax for 2 to 3 minutes after every asana if required.
• Yoga can be performed once a week or every day. The duration can range from 5 minutes to 60 minutes per session.
• Never force your body into a stretch or pose. Regular practice will make seemingly impossible poses more accessible.
• If you feel any pain or nausea, stop and contact your doctor immediately.