Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charusheela C Sabane
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Charusheela C SabaneYour feedback matters!
We have often noticed these outgrowths around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying size. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments.
A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons. Some of the most common causes may be enlisted as the following.
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancers: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, the thyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of any alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello .from date of period .how many days before have to leave intercourse to become a pregnant give me best solution thanks.
A brow lift is also known as a forehead lift, is a surgical cosmetic procedure that corrects flaws in the skin above the eyes. It flattens the lines and wrinkles on the skin, tightens the sagging skin that appears to advance in age and restores youthful skin. More and more people are undergoing the treatment every year with a high rate of success.
Features that can be corrected with brow lifts:
- Sagging and horizontal eyebrows that create an expression of exhaustion
- Deep horizontal folds on the forehead skin
- Excess fatty skin that droops over the eyelids
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
Types of brow lift and the respective procedures
- Traditional or coronal brow lift: The patient is put under general anesthesia and an incision is made on the forehead, just below the hairline to hide the scar. The excess skin is removed and the necessary skin tissues are lifted and tightened for a smooth appearance. Finally, the incision is stitched up.
- Endoscopic brow lift: This surgery is also done under general anesthesia, but a number of tiny incisions are made on the scalp. An endoscope is put in through the incisions so that the area of surgery is seen on a computer screen. Other surgical instruments are used to lift the skin tissue on the forehead, reposition the eyebrows and remove all the extra skin and muscle tissue. Then, the incisions are closed with stitches.
- Temporal incision brow lift: This procedure is done with eyelid surgery. It requires larger incisions than those of endoscopic brow lift and these cuts are made just above the temples. Then the tissues above the eyebrows are repositioned, extra tissues between the eyebrows are also removed to flatten the frown lines.
Post-surgical care and recovery
- You have to stop smoking and taking anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medication for a few weeks before and after the surgery.
- Using a cold compress is recommended in case of post-surgical pain. There may also be prescribed ointments that are applied at the cut.
- Your head needs to be kept elevated when lying down for a few days.
- You should have gauze and clean towels readily available in case of minor bleeding.
- You may also experience slight swelling and bruising on the non-operated areas of the face. The pain and itching sensations experienced during recovery are milder in case of traditional brow lift than in case of endoscopicbrow lift.
Hello Doctor, My menses was on 21st October till 24th October. Please advice which date we can have sex for conceiving baby. What should be the position for sex intercourse to get conceive earliest and after intercourse what should be the leg position i.e. Upwards or lie down and for how much time.
My HCG-BETA level is 7.37mIU/ml. I am I pregnant. My FSH is 132 on 2015 my doctor says at that time its menopause.
My periods is 10th I took pregnancy test on 11th and I got the result positive. Should I be careful. Is it possible to get the result positive even after one day of missed periods?
Eating disorders leads to hormonal imbalance right? Then is it that hormonal imbalance also causes tenderness of breast/nipple? Plsss help. I need advice pls!
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.
Hi doc, I have a pcod prob because of which I am gaining weight wen I have done all d tests done everything was fine I even Do not have a thyroid problem please help me to get my weight down.
Lybrate connects Patient to Doctor
Whenever I go for social gatherings and otherwise, people generally come up to me the moment they come to know I'm a doctor and ask for medical advice. Hi, I am Dr. Bela Chaudhry. I am from a Punjabi background and I'm a Homeopathy Specialist. So, it's very difficult to give an off-hand advice immediately whenever a person comes to us. We need so many parameters to judge the situation in the medical field as well as to write medicine. Lybrate has made that very very simple. So, all you need to do is just click with your smartphone, connect to the doctor and once the patient comes to us with the symptoms we can ask questions and answers are given. It becomes so much easier to give an advice and that too at such a cheap rate. So, I would always suggest for Lybrate.
Lybrate has made it very simple for me as a doctor to connect with my patients. I put up a health tip or a health blog every week and that's what Librate has helped me with, to connect, to make this health blog reach each and every patient in my database that is with them. Another good point about Lybrate is its Lybrate Enquiry feature. That's one thing which can help a patient connect with any doctor. Like I find it very very simple that a question which comes in a patient's mind, all he needs to do is go on his smartphone, tap on the Lybrate Enquiry feature, enquire whatever he needs to and we give an instant replay`. So, that's something that for any question, any doubt, any little thing that comes to the patient's mind, he doesn't needs to go out of his comfort zone and can just ask the question to the doctor and gets back a reply. So, that's another great thing about Lybrate.
My experience with Lybrate as a doctor has been a very comfortable and good one. One thing I felt good about this is there are some questions the patient may want to ask but they are hesitant about it. So, this is one connection that a patient can make with a doctor where they do not face to face with us and they can ask their personal questions or questions that are really harassing them or putting doubts in them, and with a comfortable enquiry or a comfortable message and with a small token money they can get all the answers which are honest and straightforward.
Another thing I liked is the doctor doesn't feel hassled about it. After our daily practice, after a day of our normal practice, we can just sit on Lybrate and just answer their questions and get through. So, there is a comfort level between a patient and a doctor and I've been so comfortable which is why I recommend Librate to all doctors as well as patients.