Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
A week ago me and my girlfriend had sexual activities and not sexual intercourse Soon after that act she started feeling nausea and headache next day she had fever and vomiting. I am afraid that my sperms have entered her vagina by my fingers actually because we did not had intercourse. And I never ejaculated inside her or on her body I did it in my pants My hand were dry like my finger did not not had ejaculated semen just had wetness of precum I ejaculated after the act was over in my pants. We had oral sex. But my girlfriend is feeling weakness and sudden headaches. Also her face is bit swollen Her breasts have become bit bigger today. Her date of menses is 11th of may that is 4 days later. Can she be preg? What do I do if she misses her period and gets prg. How to terminate it I cnt go to clinic please help me with home remedies please its urgent and m scared.
I am ovary cancer patient but I have completed the surgery and chemotherapy and now I am ok.in surgery my uterus and both the ovaries are removed. Now I want to loss my weight so that I had join gym and after 1st month of doing exercises I loss 5 kg but after completing the 2nd month it increase 7 kg. And now its continuously increasing. please help me that what should I do to loss my weight?
Greetings sir/madam. My wife missed her period date. Her date was 10-12 of every month with regular there is no irregular since 3 years. But in this month still today ie. 21 of this month she not gone her date is there any problem or it is an positive for pregnant. What are the symptoms to be noticed if she is conceived how shall I confirm it before visiting hospital.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.