Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 Trying for pregnancy but no luck. I have regular cycle of 28 days my tubes are also open. My husband count is normal but I have no ovulation even with HCG Injection and Clomid. My Amh level are low. I have stared taking Eve Care syrup will it help me in ovulation. What is the purpose of this syrup.
Hi Doctors we are recently married n since last two months my wife has no periods. We have done pregnancy test by prega news n results are positive. We don't want child now so what is a way to not to have child. Please help. Also if we do abortion what will be its effect in future. If we do abortion then will we plan our child in future.
There was no frequency in wife's menstrual cycle due to stress. But nowadays during periods bleeding is more and also pieces of fleshes are coming out. We never had intercourse from the day the day of our marriage. We have celebrated our first marriage anniversary.
I am suffering from irregular periods . My period lasts just three day. I use 5 sanitary pads. I have married since 4 year and I have no baby. I took oral medicine for abortion first time. If it's risky. Will I conceive in future. My age is 31 year. Please suggest me. I much worried for this.
I am 26 years old. I had a laproscopy for ectopic pregancy. What measures should be taken if I want to get pregant. I was scared whether the next pregancy also with effect the like the first one.
Ideal south Indian diet plan for weight loss:
Have a glass of warm water with a dash of lemon. And afterward, you can take a cup of tea but without any sugar in it. You can have 2 marie biscuits. Your total calorie intake till now will be 91.
Having same breakfast daily could be quite boring. So here are 2 ideas for breakfast.
First is to have an omelet made of 2 egg whites along with 2 slices of brown bread. Total - 250 calories.
Or you can have 2 sprouts dosas with a cup of onion and tomato chutney. Total calories -220.
Mid morning snack:
It is best to have a cup of green tea and a bowl full of fresh fruits. Total - 40 calories.
You can have brown rice vegetable pulao, raita of cucumber and onion and mixed veggies salad. Total calories -305.
Another option for lunch is to have sambar, lady finger veg, 3 medium sized ragi balls, and salad.
You can either have coffee or green tea but make sure not to include sugar in it. Additionally, you should have some sprouted green gram sundal. Total - 105 calories.
Dinner should be a light meal. So make sure not to eat too much. You can have a veggies salad along with 1 medium bowl of thayir pachadi and millet khichadi. Total calories count - 335
You can have a cup of milk and 4 soaked almonds. Total - 95 calories.
The entire diet plans given above counts for 1191 calories which are sufficient enough for a day. If you consume more calories then you will probably be gaining weight instead of losing. So try to stick with this plan.
Before you begin with the diet plan, make sure to include exercising in your routine too. It is essential to have at least 35 minutes workout daily to keep your body fit and healthy. Only eating healthy food is not sufficient to lose weight. You can include anything that you find interesting in your workout regime like walking, jogging, swimming, skating etc.
I have severe stomach ache during periods and I did everything, like I went to doctor took prescribed medicine but still what should I do now.
Oats vs Cornflakes - What should you start your day with?
Oats and cornflakes are both considered to be ideal breakfast options due to their ability to boost your energy levels and keep you full for long hours. But which one of them is the healthier choice? Let’s have a look at their nutritional values so that you can decide which of them to have for breakfast daily.
1. Calorie content
Oatmeal has low calorie content, which amounts to be about 68 calories per 100 gm serving. Comparatively, 100 gm cornflakes contain about 357 calories. So, if you plan to keep your calorie consumption to a minimum, opt for oatmeal.
2. Fibre content
Cornflakes have the upper hand here. 100 gm of cornflakes contain about 3.3 gm dietary fibre in comparison to 1.7 gm fibre present in the same amount of oats. Dietary fibre is beneficial for your body as it lowers the level of bad cholesterol, regulates blood-sugar and aids proper bowel movements.
3. Vitamin A content
Cornflakes are rich sources of vitamin A, containing about 1786 IU per 100 gm serving. This makes it a better choice as a daily dose of vitamin A in ample amount improves your vision, helps in bone growth and boosts your immunity. On the other hand, 433 IU of vitamin A is present in 100 gm oats.
4. Fat content
Both cornflakes and oats are low in fat content with 100 gm of cornflakes having 0.4 gm fat and the same quantity of oats having 1.4 gm fat.
The scales are tipped more or less equally in favour of both cornflakes and oatmeal, and you can have either or both of them for breakfast.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.