Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Chandresh HarisinghaniYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my left foot while walking especially in the morning. There is no swelling. No pain. On pressing. Please help.
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.
Hello, I am susanta. I am having pain on right side if my lower rib from several days. I have done xray and blood tests but those r normal. But when I tapped my right side m feeling pain. Is this any serious condition.
From some days before my back is paining soo much. If I take pain killer tablet than it gives relax for some time after than again paining. So please tell me what should I do or take.
I have pain in my feet when I running in ground. It's very painful I can't tolerance it why it happens?
I have been going to gym regularly since 6 months, my upper body is strong but am facing problems with my knees and foot. I think I have very weak knees, whenever am tired or in some tensed situations, my knees and foot starts trembling. Is this due to lack of calcium? Or should I have any other health check up to find out the problem.
I am 43 years I have pain in my both legs mussels below the knee, backbone and head. I am not felling good and have not interest in sex. Please suggest my happy life.
I am suffering from acute back pain and pain in the thigh and left hip for the last two months even after taking all medicine and physiotherapy treatment and homeopathic treatment. I slipped while coming out from a lift in the month of May after I returned after visiting my ailing brother who has been diagnosed with rapidly progressive dementia and his condition is deteriorating day by day. My parents are not alive and he is the only one who can come in high and low times. I become so much depressed after seeing him in such a state. I keep on crying and praying for my brother recovery but Dr. said it is incurable. I don't know what to do. My family and kids are also suffering due to my condition but I am unable to keep control on my emotions. Please guide me what to do. Thanks a lot for your help.
I am 52 years 69 kg. Male having backache to the lower and chest area and some times pain in knees and all joints which revolves. I am working in my office and have sitting work. Please suggest what could it be and its medication please.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.