Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekhar M ThiteYour feedback matters!
My leg skin has gone extremely dry. Patches of dryness has formed on it. Please let me know how I can remove these dry patches.
I am 29 year old male having problem of pimple/acne on my face. Or oily my skin or hair skin. Many facewash or anti dandruff shampoo use but 5 to 10 minute after aging oily skin. Please help.
I am 20 years old college student and she is suffering from so many symptoms such as cold, fever and headache. After evening her head is severely pains and rain water she never can tolerate. She feels very weak herself most of the day time
I am 22 years old Male. I have tiny hair ON my nose. I have tried scrubbing after taking steam and Shaving as well. But the end result is still the same. Please advice on how to remove those tiny hair ON the nose and prevent them to grow again. Thanks.
I am a 25 year old, and my sin is getting blackish (from last one month I observed I could see bit black color skin) only on on fore head.
What is the symptoms, effects and preventive measures for the malaria, dengue, chlorea and spineflu?
Help sir my age is 22. Actually my problem is that there are a lot pimples on my face and also so many black spots below my eye. Which degrade my Looks. please give me proper suggestions for that.
I am 60 years old. I feel sometimes intermittant short of breath but not during walking no breathlessness during walking. Please advise.
Tooth pains when I touch it with my fingertip (nails) But there is no pain in chewing foods. Only 2-3 upper teeth pains. What to do?
I eat little but I see that my weight is 62 kgs for height 156cms which is more. Please suggest some healthy tips to reduce my weight without any heavy workouts. Also kindly tell me the correct weight which I need to maintain.
He feels somebody follow against him, anytime he suspect newcomer as his enemy somebody wants to destroy him. Thus fear he never slept as at night somebody coming to beat him. His health status is good now. please help.
Hello I'm 22 years old. I'm having back bone pain. Mostly feel back pain when I lift something. Please help me.
I am chewing tobacco for more than 15years now these days I am feeling difficulties during eating something my mouth doesn't open fully .
I am 39 year old taking high BP medicine (Telzy40, lotensil10&nebistar2.5) like to change my medicine from 3 to 1, is it possible?
I m sufring from blemishes since long tine these r only on forehead and nose due to these my face is looking so pls teel me a good medicine or give me right advice
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.