Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekhar BendreYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years old man. My question is related with private part. From some time I feel no erection in penis also unable to satisfy. It means veins are no power. I have to take power tablet for intercourse, but its bad habit. I want to take full course. Can you help or prescribed drug for long time ? Please reply.
Dear doctor I have problem of snoring while sleeping in night. It disturbs sleep. To avoid snoring is there any homeopathy or ayurvedic or allopathy medicine having no side effects and completely safe.
Dear sir, Sir I am 42 year old or meri shadi bhi ho gayi hai 10 saal pehle Lekin kafi time se sex karte waqt jaldi ho jata hai please suggest.
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm going to have sex for the first time but due to masturbation addiction from past 9 years I ejaculate within seconds while masturbation so I don't want to ejaculate within seconds while doing sex that's why I want to take vigora so please advice me proper dose of vigora and when to take .I will not take in future this will last time as I want to experience my first sex for longer duration.
I (female) had sex with my partner 2 days back for first time. And I had bleeding, and now while urinating I see blood in my urine. I'm bit worried, please suggest me. And I'm afraid that if I get pregnancy, but my partner tells me that sperms didn't leak out. But still I'm worried. Please do reply.
I am suffering from cold and migraine headaches frequently. Some times drops of tears will cum out by watching long do not kow the solution for this check up made bye me for may doctors but no result.
I have facing heart burn problem from 1-2 yrs back. After taking food when I drink water after some time it has came out with small part of foods. It is happening some times 2 or 3 times in a day. The water is feeling acid taste. When I take pantroprazole in empty stomach I feel good for the day. But same problem persist again. What should I do?
Sir I think their is fever inside me. Every mrng I feel too much weakneaa in my nerves. Every time when I stretch. I got pains in my nerves. My shoulder nerves often pain in morning. Even while squeezing lemon my thumbs hurts. I lost my all stamina. Earlier I was able to run 600 m continuously now its nt possible to run 200 m this all I am facing from last 2 weeks and yes from last 2 weeks I facing problem in breathing. Sudden my body temp. Get down. Can you help me regarding this.
I am suffering from migraine for last 6-7 years. I am 19 years old. I have consulted to many doctors but the problem is still same. What should I do?
I have itchy sensation on my penis tip. Feel like itching all time. Its been for a year noe. What can I fo.
I am suffering from Lupus Nephritis since 4 years. Now the protein level has come in the range level since 4 months. I am taking Mycept 500 (BD). Doctors are not stopping my medicine. Can you help?
Sir kindly suggest me balanced diet so I can become healthy. Always I feel tired and feels sleepy at the time of work.
What men might not know, however, is that smoking can also lead to erectile dysfunction (ed). Studies have shown that men who smoke are more likely to develop ed. And the more a man smokes - both quantity and duration of time - the worse his ed tends to be.
The good news is that quitting smoking can help restore erections. Let's look at this relationship more closely.
When a man is sexually stimulated, his brain sends signals to the penis to trigger an erection. Smooth muscle tissue relaxes and arteries widen, allowing the penis to fill with blood. When enough blood flows in, veins constrict to keep it there until the man ejaculates (or the stimulation stops). Then the veins open and blood flows back into the body.
As you can see, blood flow is critical for a good erection. Blood is what gives the penis the firmness needed for sex. When blood flow is compromised, so is the erection.
Smoking tobacco releases chemicals that interfere with this process. This can happen in a few ways.
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis). Chemicals can damage the lining of blood vessels, making it difficult for blood to flow into the penis.
- damage to smooth muscle tissue. When this tissue can't relax properly, blood flow becomes impaired.
- decreased nitic oxide.Smoking interferes with the body's production of nitric oxide, a compound needed for erections.
- Other health conditions, like diabetes and heart disease, can contribute to ed, too. If you're having erection problems, it's important to have a full checkup with your doctor. But quitting smoking definitely, can't hurt.
Quitting smoking should make you feel better overall. You'll feel good about yourself knowing that you've taken an important step toward better health - and possibly better sex!