Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrashekhar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekharYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old, when I sleep at 10: 00 pm. I got sleep at 11: 30 pm. I have so much of headache when coming from college. So, please give a solution for my problem.
Women do not normally visit a gynaecologist, until they are suffering from any problem. Visiting a gynaecologist at regular intervals is important for good health.
Following are the 4 common reasons to visit a gynaecologist:
- Itchy vagina - Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
- Painful sex - Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
- Lump in your breast - A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
- Considerable bleeding during periods - If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it's a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My body has not been in developing condition since 6 years. I am weight of 50 kgs. I need to improve my weight to 60 kgs. I should eat food in limit. Could you please tell me the best reason to develop the cells of my body.
I need to loose my weight from 52 to 45 with good diet, my height is near 5. I go to gym actually still didnt find good result. Please give satisfying answer.
Hi doctors. Jab se meri delivery hui h jo c.sec hua tha. Tab se mujhe bht weakness ho rahi h meri delivery ko 8 months ho gye hain pr poori body pain hoti h or koi b kaam krne ka dil nhi krta. Lazy rehti hun sara din bs bed pr hi rehne ka fil krta h. Mera weight 61 h meri hight 5.5 please give some solutions of my problm.
Ginger Garlic Do Help in Asthma and Other Diseases.
- A soup made with ginger garlic reduces inflammation swelling any where in the body including the respiratory passages.
- The hydration provided by soup helps the body improve circulation and prevents the build up of phlegm. If haldi, onion, spinach turnip are added, the soup has a therpeutic effect on regeneration of cells.
A word of caution for cardiac patients who are taking aspirin as a blood thinner, all of the above also lead to thinning of blood, compounding the effects of other blood thinners used as drugs. In women it can lead to excessive periods, specially in women around menopause time, because of silent hypertension not detected and blood vessels becoming more fragile. Excess of everything is bad.