Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar SangviYour feedback matters!
I am getting tan day by day my forehead as bcm black and sides are white I use lotus suncream BT its gud BT I do not want to get tan like this even my hands and neck are getting black wht to do.
I have black spot on my face and also pimples. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
In morning I ask a question for my face that my skin is oily and it is getting black day by day so if anyone can help me to find suitable cream and medicine so that I can get a fair skin.
I am 24 years old female, I had pimples on my cheeks now it gone but the black marks ans scar are there. What should I do? To make these marks out.
Am 35 years and I have monkey patch, Crowfeet lines and under eye on my face. Likely from last 6 months I have started taking care of my face by regular facials and at night I do cleansing, toning and moisturizing. What more can I do to reduce my appearing lines and tightening my facial skin? Is it safe to use some of the homemade creams available in market with beautician's? Pls help.
I have black spots on my forehead itz bad to see me on that I'm an civil engg now my work on sun my face to got black and on my forehead I got black spots is there any medicine or gel please hlp me I tried all facials but I din get any results from tat.
Hello sir, it's been a year I'm suffering from anal itching after bowel movement, when I wipe out I feel to scratch anal, after scratching I feel little burn, I consulted to a skin doctor before 10 months but not cured, I stay in hostel, I guess the only reason for this is long sitting at a same place, n the itching change accordingly my food, sometimes I feel more sometimes less, especially I feel itching during evening bowel movements, please help me to know whom to consult to overcome my problem thank you,
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!