Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar SangviYour feedback matters!
Having pain a lot while standing and walking due to Anus skin coming out, no reason found and no blood issue. Just felt by touching that anus skin coming out and having pain. Help me. Is it serious or weather issue.
I am 25 year old male, sometimes it has been observed that blood comes with stool its not regular only when I ate non veg (chicken or mutton) etc. That only first stool after having non veg food. I went to doctor did couple of blood tests and stool test. All the results are normal. Doctor suggested normix tablets for two weeks. Still I am worrying. Need to go for colonoscopy? Please suggest what I have to do now?
I am having a issue with my body. The issue my body release a lot oil at night so after waking up in the morning my full body become oily and sticky I should I get rid of it.
1 am 26 year old female and nd my hands skin become very dark according 2 my face what should I do for this to get fair.
I am facing pimples problem. I used my soap and facewash but its create pimples on my face. Please tell me which shop is better for pimples skin? And give me some tips for face. And cream to remove pimples mark.
After a mole extinction surgery I got a scar mark underneath my eye, i'm using a scars repairing jelly but still I didn't get any clear results yet, how to remove it!
Hi i am 18 years old and I have a blackness on my face. Can you give me a name of soap to use daily for fairness. My skin is dry please help me.
I am 20 years old female, and have pimples, black spots on the face since 5 to 6 yrs. nothing can help me I guess. Please suggest me something so that I can get rid of all the flaws of my skin and at least get a clear skin.
I accidentally hit on my watch and the glass or somewhat plastic on my watch got removed and hit the smallest finger (pinky finger) on my right hand. The skin got cut and some blood fell out and now it has started drying but I can fell pain in the bone of my finger while moving it. Age: 18 Symptoms: Itching,Swelling Gender: Male Cause: plastic or glass like substance.
Doctor I am 17+ years old suffering from pimples problem, rashes, dark spot on my face, I also have stomach problem, and digestion problem please advice me. Glad to you doctor.
I'm 17 years old and my face gets tanned too fast. By that reason I'm facing wrinkles on my face in this early age. Please tell me how can I get my old soft and supple face?
Am 25 year old female, my lips are so dry, dark and pilling. All the time I should keep pilling the skin with my fingers. Am using himalaya cocoa butter lip care. Still facing the same issue. What can I do?
After Pan facial ,the original skin colour in face attained a dull look, what is the cause or any treatment for that.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.