Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaitanya Ganapule
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya GanapuleYour feedback matters!
My wife got her period on 22 september 2017 and we had a sex on 25 sep 2017. After the sex I gave her contraceptive pill (i-pill) after one hour of sex. On 30sep 2017 she got vaginal bleeding and today is 1st November and she do not get her period yet. She thinks that she is pregnant .she checked her pregnancy from prega news (pregnant kit) on 31st oct and on 1st november. So my ques is that is she pregnant? And when she will come in period.
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
Causes of Infertility:
- Infertility in Males: Small/undescended testes, Testicular injury, Abnormal/Low sperm count, Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Prostatitis, Orchitis, Varicocele, Infections(STD’S including Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Vas deferns/Ejaculatory duct obstruction.
- Infertility in Females: Structural abnormality in uterus/cervix, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS), Irregular periods, Hormonal imbalance, Pelvic Inflammatory disease(Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Uterine fibroid, Pelvic T.B., Pelvic adhesions due to infection or following surgery, Blocked fallopian tubes due to salpingitis, or Thyroid disorders.
- Combined causes or risk factors in male/female that increase the risk of infertility: Advancing age, obesity, alcohol intake, smoking, diabetes mellitus, emotional stress, exposure to radiation, and intake of certain drugs are the primary causes for this condition.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Homeopathic treatment of infertility is mainly achieved through the administration of constitutional homeopathic medicines found most suitable after a detailed case analysis. A detailed case analysis includes the general physical and mental constitutional make-up of the patient plus the symptoms in the sexual sphere and the underlying cause that is hindering the fertility process and needs to be corrected. Homeopathic medicines for infertility are natural medicines that help by raising the patient’s immunity to remove the obstruction that is hindering the process of fertility in a couple. Homeopathic medicines for infertility are non-toxic and carry no risk of side-effects.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo.
Here is a very short list of commonly used remedies:
- Sepia: This type of homeopathy remedy is used to treat irregular or absent ovulation
- Sabina: Recommended for women who have experienced recurrent miscarriage
- Aurum: Used in cases when low sex drive and depression are the cause of infertility
- Phosphorus: Used when anxiety and stress are contributing to female infertility
- Silica: A type of homeopathy remedy used to boost the immune system in order to improve a woman’s chances of getting pregnant
- Pulsatilla and Sepia: Pulsatilla and Sepia are suitable homeopathic medicines for infertility in females due to irregular or scanty periods.
- Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa used for infertility in females due to profuse menses.
There needs also a discussion regarding potencies, repetition of dose, timing, and other supportive information like lifestyle nutrition, supplements like folic acid, exercise like yoga, etc. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.