Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya GanapuleYour feedback matters!
My sister 29 age she is pregnant 2 months her baby heart beat is not heard the doctor is advised for D.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Am 4wks 6 days pregnant. Pregnancy test is positive but pelvic scan shows nothing. Should I be worried I can nots see baby?
Hello sir, I am 22 years old girl my period delayed by 1 week and today mrng I gt brownish discharge. N aftr 3 hours it was white what could b the reason please hlp me doc .I dnt think i am pregnant.
I had a missed abortion of 6 week and five days and had d&c on 4 feb 2017 when will I be able conceive again. Some people say that It is difficult to conceive after d&c.my left fallopian tube is also blocked. Pls help.
My sister is entering in 4th month of pregnancy on 07-april-16. What precautions she should take and what are other necessary things that she should follow like diet, exercise etc.? Waiting in anticipation. Thanks in advance.☺
My wife's period dated was 14 fab to 23 fab and we sex between 4 to 7 march, can she pregnant? She checked today by pregnancy kit result was negative. M so worried & don't understand we are trying for baby, please help what to do? Still her MC is not coming.
Iam 30 yrs old female before 2 month I got married my first obotation is over is there any chance get second conceive.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have a polycystic ovaries. Due to that I have severe hair fall and my wait has been increased. If I loose my wait will I recover from hair fall and the polycystic ovaries. And what diet I need to take?
I am married and it's 2 years passed I had pregnancy 2 times and I had abortion when I had check up nd test the reports were normal. During pregnancy I was travelling. Does this was the reason for my abortion if yes please suggest some cautions to prevent it next time.
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.
While pregnant women undergo wide range of emotions throughout the nine months of pregnancy - elation, depression, anxiety, excitement and anticipation, men too experience a roller coaster of feelings. Men who are expecting a baby might be stressed due to things like financial responsibilities, relationships and work. Becoming a dad involves lot of change, often all at once. It can lead to stress in his pregnant partner. Unfortunately this can affect your baby's health and development as well.
Every women's body, mind, circumstances are different. It is hard to predict how she will be feeling at any given time. The best thing you can provide is unconditional love and support to her. Understand that there is no single "normal" pattern to what a women will feel as she progresses to pregnancy. Rapid hormonal changes makes her more emotional and you have to face it. The best is to notice her feeling and be patient.
Respect her and be there for her needs:
Building a baby is incredibly taxing on a women's body. The first and third trimester are particularly hard and exhaustive even in the most energetic women. This is your time to step up. The first trimester is an ideal time to begin learning and give the support that your partner needs. You should buy easy to wear clothes for her. The health and happiness of both mom and baby should be at the priority. Respect her body and emotional needs. If she is unable to eat certain food due to nausea, then you should also avoid those foods. You should avoid alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.
In addition to her physical health, a women's emotional well-being and her mental health also pay important role in pregnancy care. As the hormonal level in her body increases, it makes her more irritable. Sometimes she is over joyed and excited and sometimes she is worried and fearsome as the delivery approaches. Recognise the pregnancy as a way to deepen your relationship with your partner and your new child.
Date Palms are the oldest cultivated trees majorly grown in the northern parts of Africa for over 10000 years.Based on the moisture content they hold, are sorted into three categories: Soft,semisoft and Dry.
Below are some Wonders of incorporating Dates in the Regular Diet:
Prevents the risk of developing Heart Ailments:Dates contain high levels of important mineral,Potassium ,which helps in maintaining electrolyte balance and helps in even contractions of heart muscles and nerve impulses.
Cancer Prevention: Polyphenols,Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) along with Fiber present in Dates are known to provide protection against oxidation process of the healthy cells,hence reducing the impact of carcinogens(cancer producing cells.)
Helps in Maintaining Ideal blood pressure:- Dates are known to have fair amounts of calcium,zinc and manganesium ,which along with potassium help in striking normal blood pressure.It is considered beneficial to hypertensive patients.
The above benefits offered by Date palms makes them an ideal option for those who love to binge on sweets regularly, however they should be taken in supervision by a dietitian or nutrition expert ,as they are relatively high in sugar as well.Diabetics should consume them only, after the recommendation from a Diet expert.
सफेद -दाग (white -spots/ vitiligo)-
यह एक ऐसी skin disease हैं जिसमेंं रोगी शारीरिक रूप से परेशान रहता ही हैं साथ ही साथ वो मानसिक रूप से भी बहुत परेशान रहता हैं
जब भी वो जन समूह के बीच जाता है वो अपने आप को घृणित महसूस करता हैं
लेकिन आयुर्वेद एक ऐसी चिकित्सा पद्धति हैं जो अपने स्वस्थ की परिभाषा को सिद्ध करते हुए जीर्ण से जीर्ण रोगी को शारीरिक व मानसिक रूप से स्वस्थ जीवन प्रदान करते हुए उसमें नयी उमंग,साहस को बढाने के साथ उसको नवजीवन प्रदान करती हैं
आयुर्वेद में अन्य विभिन्न रोगो के साथ"सफेद-दाग" का भी विश्वसनीय ईलाज संभव हैं अगर कोई व्यक्ति सफेद दाग जैसी बीमारी से परेशान हो तो एक बार आयुर्वेद की शरण में जरूर आये
पहली बार या फर्स्ट टाइम सेक्स विशेष या स्पेशल होनी चाहिए क्यूंकि अंततः आप अपने सपनो के पार्टनर के साथ नए जीवन का अनुभव करने के लिए तैयार हो चुके है | चाहे यह आपकी सुहागरात हो या नहीं हो, फर्स्ट टाइम सेक्स का अनुभव ज़िन्दगी भर आपको सुखमय आनंद की अनुभूति दे सकता है| अगर आपको डर इस बात का है आपका (अनाड़ीपन ) या अनुभव की कमी इस अनमोल या अमूल्य मिलन को ख़राब ना कर दे तो हम आपके लिए ले कर आये ऐसे कुछ ख़ास सेक्स पोजीशन जिसमे आप और आपके पार्टनर इस पहली बार के सेक्स के अनुभव को हमेशा याद रख पायेंगे |
1) मिशनरी सेक्स पोजीशन
जब आप पहली बार सेक्स करते है तो बेहतर होगा की आप आराम से और धीरे धीरे कामुक माहौल बना कर पेनीट्रेट वाले अवस्था में पहुचे और अधिक से अधिक समय फोरप्ले में बिताये| जब आप और आपकी पार्टनर तैयार हो गए हो, तो अपनी पार्टनर को पीठ के बल पर लिटाये और उनके पैर को ऊपर की तरफ उठाए और तत्पश्चात अपनी पार्टनर को पेनीट्रेट करे और जूनून को आगे बढने दे| एक ताल के साथ आप आगे पीछे हो कर झटके दे और याद रखे कि अगर आपको इसे यादगार बनाना है तो कोई भी जल्दबाजी ना दिखाए और अपने हांथो से अपने पार्टनर के शरीर के अन्य हिस्सों , जैसे बूब्स, क्लिटोरिस को धीरे धीरे अच्छे से सहला कर अपने पार्टनर को अधिक से अधिक उतेजित करके उन्हें ओर्गास्म दिलाने की कोशिश करे |
2) गर्ल ऑन टॉप सेक्स पोजीशन
पुरुषो को सबसे ज्यादा पसंद आने वाले सेक्स पोजीशन में एक है और इस पोजीशन का नाम आते ही पुरुष उतेजित हो जाते है | इस पोजीशन में महिला पार्टनर अपने पुरुष पार्टनर के ऊपर होती है और जिसके कारण लिंग योनी के अन्दर पूरी तरह से समा जाता है और दोनों के लिए असीम आनंद का अनुभव होता है | पुरुष इस पोजीशन में महिला पार्टनर के शरीर( स्तन और क्लिटोरिस ) को उतेजित करके उन्हें ओर्गास्म दिलवा सकते है|
3) 69 सेक्स पोजीशन
इस पोजीशन में पुरुष और महिला दोनों
अपने मुह और जीभ का इस्तेमाल करते है और इसमें penetrative सेक्स की जगह ओरल सेक्स होता है | इस पोजीशन में दोनों पार्टनर्स अपने अपने मुह से दुसरे पार्टनर के सेक्स ऑर्गन को उतेजित करते है | इस पोजीशन में पुरुष अपने जीभ और ऊँगली से वेजाइना और क्लिटोरिस के साथ खेलते है जबकि महिला अपने मुह और जीभ से पुरुष के लिंग को उतेजित करती है | इस पोजीशन में दोनों पार्टनर्स को ओर्गास्म प्राप्ति की संभावना बराबर होती है तभी इसे सबसे बेहतर सेक्स पोजीशन माना जाता है