Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaitanya Ganapule
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya GanapuleYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 25 years old. I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I would like to abort this pregnancy. What are the procedures for that. Do every hospital promote abortion.
A natural fertility diet is a way of eating that is supporting your body in its reproductive efforts. It includes foods which are dense in specific nutrients needed for hormonal function, balance and production, fetal development, egg health, blood health, sperm health and much more.
Benefits of eating a natural fertility diet
- provide antioxidant, minerals and vitamins which helps to protect egg and sperm health from the damage caused by free radicals, help to body maintain hormonal balance by providing the fats needed for hormonal function and production.
- provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients for optimal health, decrease the chances of miscarriage due to insulin resistance and damage from free radicals to egg sperm and dna.
- eat organic, grass fed, whole fat raw dairy. Eat high fibre food with each meal.
- no soy and soya products (soy foods have estrogens properties it's best to avoid soy milk, butter, chips, meat soy powder.
- avoid refined sugar and pasteurised fruits drink (apple, orange other bottled fruits juice contain consentration sugar which can throw off your blood sugar levels and negatively effect your immune system.
- drink lots of clean water.
- eat fresh green leafy vegetables, fruits, cheese eggs, beans, red meat, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, citrus fruits, almond, sea food which is rich of vit d, vit c, vit e, b-12, folic acid and zinc.
Hi all I am jyotrimayee maharana. Actually I am suffering from irregular period. From 3 month my period has not been cleared yet. So I am requesting you to kindly tell me the medicine for the same and effects of the irregular period.
Hello doctor, my wife using ASPIRIN and tablet more than 3 years for blood clotting problem. We both r trying for baby. Bt still the baby s not forming. Is there any side effect of that tablet. Pls give some advice for conceive a baby. Pls pls pls.
Hello doctor m 32 year old trying to conceive pregnancy, I did hsg nd it show right fallopian tube block nd my Amh is 1.63 What should I do pls suggest.
I need to clarify that at present I am 15 week pregnant. My last period was on 6th Dec 2017. But me and my husband had sex only on 26 Nov 2017 and 27 Dec 2017, so as per that calculation I should be 13 week pregnant on 27 March 2018 but my ultrasound is showing 14-15 week. How is this possible?
I had unprotected sex but took an I pill immediately after intercourse, it has been a week now and I've started to bleed now (my due date for period is 4-5th of the month). Today is 23rd and I started to bleed since yesterday. Need help if there is anything to worry or why is this happening.
The sex center is in the limbic system near hypothalamus in the brain. The brain receives sensory signals and transmits messages to the muscles and blood vessels.
The sensory pathways especially from the five special senses- touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste - play an important role in the sexual arousal.