Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaitanya Ganapule
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya GanapuleYour feedback matters!
My wife gave birth to twins baby girls on 2nd April 2016. My first baby is ok but 2nd baby is week and having wt. Of 1.5 kg at birth. She was suffering from Heart Problem named as" Tiny PDA of 2 mm with left to right shunt" At present she is in hospital and PDA increased to 4 mm. Kindly suggest what to do. Doctor said she needs a surgery to close this gap. Kindly suggest me whether it is dangerous or is there any medicine by which that gap can be filled and what is the effect of this on future life.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.
How do I stop my balls from itching? Ok, I know this is gross. But I have a problem! My balls CONSTANTLY itch, wherever I go. Especially when I move around. When I'm sitting down in a chair, it hardly ever bothers me. But when I lay down, or walk around, my balls just start itching. I've never had sex before (I'm 15), so it's not any STDs or anything like that. They don't look" dry" But I think it has to do with my pubic hair. I've shaved my balls with an electric hair-trimmer before, on several occasions, because the hair just gets to long and I can't stand it. I've tried talking with some people about it and no one takes me seriously. As soon as I bring up the" shaving" topic, everyone says" Oh, but your not supposed to shave. If you shave your pubes then your gay! No.And shaving is actually really difficult, and painful at times. I have actually cut my balls before. Anyways. I just wanna know if anyone has any advice for me.
Hello doctor .I really need some proper solution. Now I am taking ChromiNAC-A and Glycomet 1 Gm. Actually I had gone to doctor for irregular periods. She gave me these 2 medicine. Along with these things I am also taking crimson 35 .she told me to take this crimson 35 (21 tablets) for 3 month. This is my 3rd month. She again told me that I will continue those 2 medicine (chromiNAC and glycomet) till December. But I know that crimson 35 is a anti pregnancy pill. My questions is chromiNAC-A and glycomet are also anti pregnancy pill or what? Can we plan for a baby while continuing these 2 medicine after September? Please answer my questions and clear my doubts. Please. Thanks.
I am age of 26years, female, married, I started for planning kids. So what type of steps should I take care before pregnancy and after pregnancy. please guide me.
Me apni girlfriend ke sath sexual hona chahata hu. Usaki M. C KI DATE ane me abhi 6 days rah gaye hai. Agar is period me sex kiya jaye to kya pregnancy ke koi chance hai. Mujhe suggeste kare kya es period me sex karana safe h.
Hii I am 8 month pregnant and suffering from white discharge and the discharge is going thick that is affected to baby or not.
My wife is pregnant since two months and she had fatty liver can she take green tea or green coffee. Also she had 2nd child the continuous vomiting is irritating. Consulted doc gynee she said it may happen in early pregnancy no issue please tell me remedies for avoiding vomiting.
I have been TTC from 1 year. But not get pregnant .from three months we are under treatment like clomid cycle. But not succeed. Doctor said me to do an HSG test. But am allergic to pain killers so doctor cancel the HSG test. What will be next step? Why I am not getting pregnant. All the other checkups are fine.
Hello doctor. As per my birth date I am approx 12 years. Now there are certain changes taking place in my body which I can manage. But my aunt asked me about my periods to which I didn't respond bcoz I do not know much about it. Can you explain me?
For those who don't know, bunions are salt buildups caused by an inflammation in the body or by wearing tight and uncomfortable shoes. Statistically speaking, women are more prone to them than men, even though the male population also suffers from this health issue.
Hence, although they're not necessarily painful, they do influence the quality of a person's life. That is, they're definitely unattractive and a real obstacle for finding the right shoes. One solution is surgery. However, if you don't want to go under the knife, you can always try out a more alternative approach.
Painlessly, this remedy will solve your bunion problems once and for all and you will successfully restore the normal shape of your feet.
300 ml of water
A tbsp of crushed bay leaves
First, boil the leaves for 5 minutes and then put them into a thermos. Leave the content overnight and strain it in the morning.
Drink the tea in small sips during the entire day. Repeat the procedure for a whole week.
Important to know:
During this period, your urge for urination will significantly increase. Don't worry, as this is an indicator that the salt deposits are dissolving properly and are stimulating the bladder.
Hi doc can I have intercourse after using vaginal progesterone. My gynaec prescribed me vaginal progesterone 200 mg. After u/s she found that my follicle is getting rupture .so she prescribed vaginal progesterone for 15 days from yesterday how should I plan intercourse while using suppository.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.