Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya GanapuleYour feedback matters!
I had my first IUI failed this month and AF arrived I was very depressed. Now heading towards second IUI hoping to get BFP. My first IUI was with clomid and injectable (HMG) and trigger shot (HCG). And there were 4 follicles of good size 20 mm. After the trigger egg rupture was late almost after 48 hours and IUI was done at 60th hour. My gums could see the ruptured follicle and also the fluid after rupture was seen on ultrasound then only she headed to IUI. She later kept me on progesterone supportive for 14 days. Was the timing an issue? What was wrong in this first try which resulted in failure? Can anyone succeeded who can share the tips which helped them to bring success to IUI.
I am 28 year old suffering with pcod and weight gain. Please suggest me weight loss medicine. Now I am taking only glycomet 500. Please help me.
Does contraceptive pills help in regulation of periods? If yes then How does it help? Is it right to take pills even when no sex z performed?
Sir, actually I have a question to ask, I am a married guy, and I don't want any child right now but after 4 or 5 years I need a baby, everyone telling me that if we don't give birth a baby within 1 year, then it will effect on my wife pregnancy later. Sir will you just provide us your useful view on it.
I just wanted to know if a guy touches his penis and then touch vagina is there a chance of pregnancy? If yes how to avoid pregnancy through natural ways.
Hi now my wife is 28 weeks present but initially she is a thyroid patient I mean before her pregnancy her thyroid level more than 5 now its 2.5 is her thyroid level gives problems during delivery.
What is the age I will have interest on sex and have orgasm. And when to have sex in a day. Or is it right to have sex during periods. How to treat with my husband while he wants sex.
Successful living is a state where the mind and body are in perfect sync. In this state, one is able to make use of all of the available resources to live happily and with satisfactory results as far as life, work and relationships go. This does not mean that there are absolutely no problems. It simply means that you look at the problems and challenges as opportunities for growth, and solve them to live to the best of your abilities.
So what are the rules for successful living? Here is our list!
- Believe and Understand: While you may have heard the phrase, 'Believe in yourself', you would not have heard the word understand associated with it on a normal basis. Yet, the crux of the matter is this to believe, you must understand. Believing in your abilities is one side of the coin. Understanding your limitations is the other side. So, once you have both things in place, it becomes easier to plan your actions in a realistic manner. When you believe in your competence and understand your limitations, you will either take on those tasks that will be commensurate with your skills, or you will equip yourself with higher skills so as to take on even more varied activities and tasks.
- Simplify: This is an often repeated and extremely underrated term. To be more organised, you do not merely need the latest modular fittings in your home and office. One of the aspects of simplifying is decluttering. When you declutter, you are effectively removing all those things that do not serve you. If these things were to remain in front of you, they will only serve to expend your energy with thoughts of wastage and wastage of time as well, since you will be working your way through chaos to get to your core.
- Moderation: Simplification and moderation go hand in hand. Superfluous acts may give instant gratification, but they do not serve you in the long run. They strip you of self-control and can even alienate you from your relationships as you get closer to things rather than people. So, it is good to have a healthy dose of everything in your life for true balance and successful living.
- Perspective: If problems are bogging you down, then there are chances that your perspective is all wrong. Being more open and looking at the big picture are two sure shot ways of ensuring that the problems come and go without affecting your equilibrium.
Being in the moment and putting your family first is a part of creating a balanced situation in life where judegments, material wants and egos will not matter.
Hi doctor I'm really scared brownish to light pink discharge was there for 13 days I got scanned 2 days to know the reason but doctor told baby is fine and cervix is closed I'm really worried and not of about from 1 week it had stopped white discharge is coming. I'm taking ecosprin and Austen tablet please help me out my next scan is on 15 July now I'm 11 week 5 days. I lost my 1st baby due to deformity in leg hand they told it's some time happen like that please tell me guide me. I don't want to lose this baby. I need this baby.in last pregnancy I was having fever 102 urine infection all time vomiting. But this time nothing like that but I very much worried little vomiting with giddiness is there. And sharp pain is there on left side.
Is safe period really safe to have unprotected sex? If yes, when can I have unprotected sex without getting pregnant?
Period ke kitne din bad sex karne se pregnancy nhi hota h. Or period kitne din tak delay ho sakta hai? Please clear my doubt.
After unsafe sex means without condom and take unwanted 72 within 1 hr then please tell me this tab is effective or not?
Hi, My cousin, 23 year old is on her period right now. Her concern is that her flow is lighter than the usual. She uses she cup which generally gets full in 9-10 hrs on the 2nd day. But this time it was half full. 1st day of period, the flow was usual. She is worried if she might be pregnant as she had intercourse, with protection (condom) which did not break, but thinking randomly about all possibilities, something might have gone wrong there. She is having usual period cramps and back pain as well. Other than this there are no symptoms at all. She is a bit stressed due to family problems. Please help with your insights on the same at your earliest.
I am a 19 year old and my fiance is 18 we had unprotected sex and but I did not ejaculate inside her but im afraid if she will get pregnant.
Lemon with 1glass of luke warm water and honey with little ginger. Drink in empty stomach.
2. Aternoon after meals
2 glasses of butter milk prepared from two teaspoons of curd more of water
3. Night before sleep
1 glass of hot milk. Take one glass of milk and add 2 glasses of water and boil it to become 1glass of milk. It makes milk fat free.
Follow this tips daily and stay fit and healthy.
I have not got my periods since 19th jan 2017, I have done home urine test which came negative. Can I still be pregnant? Just to update, we are trying to conceive. I feel dizzy and sleepy all the time.
Hi I am 28 years old I am blessed with baby girl and she is 5 yes old. Now d problem is I want to try for next child but all time it shows negative results please suggest to get pregnant for second as soon as possible. Thank you.
It is your tasty and quick remedy to beat the Mumbai summer and avoid heat strokes.
- It prevents excessive loss of sodium chloride and zinc from your body due to excessive sweating.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C and thus a curative for blood disorders.
- It increases the elasticity of blood vessels and helps in the formation of new blood vessels.
- It acts as a tonic increasing body resistance against tuberculosis,anaemia, cholera and dysentery.