Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chadrashekhar Raman
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chadrashekhar RamanYour feedback matters!
Today morning I did some squat exercises bit after doing it I couldn't even walk properly today while walking today I fell down many times when I sat down I couldn't stand up on my foot for a long time I got two people to lift me up what may be the problem?
Dear doctor, my father's age is 85, for the last 15 days he is suffering with the symptoms parkinson, he right hand and right leg is stiff while he is walking for his nature calls. Approached to neuro physician they daignise the medicines nurokind plus and syndropa 1mg. While administering these medicines he is so sleepy. So kindly advice me to prescribe some good medicines to recover as well as he himself to do his nature calls. Psychologically he is feeling as dependency on others. Several times we counseled him to boost up his willpower.
I had disk protrusion in l4 and l5 in 2013 dec. How seriously I should consider that now while forward bending exercises.
My father is suffering from hemifacial spasm for 9 months. He is constantly taking medicine. Some side effects are also being taken from the drug. Medicine is not making a difference. Want to consult how Permanent Relief will be done?
I am 42 years old. I have migraine problem since last 30 years now a days I have too much problem and BP problem since last 3 years also and taking medicine of BP regularly. What should you di.
Hello doctor I need your help I was a college student I was in my friends house for 2 Months I was so good in my way I was eating food in my friends house for 2 months I was good before after eating food from there home I am so sick my weight reduced my symptoms are like felling like dry mouth anxiety Dizziness fear confusion my legs and feet shakes upset in stomach I thought some thing bad is happening to me I went to neurologist to checkup my health he done mri scan blood test ecg everything showed normal and prescribed some medical like Tablet petril plus tablet benthai forte tablet calrig plus tablet vetahist 48sr tablet Nuro d3 (once in a week) after taking the medicine I am still sick feeling same symptoms like before some of my family member said me in your food some one added some kind of toxins Like slow poison she said go and consult a toxicologist I am so confused give me advice what can I do.
65 aged male. Numbness in hands and operation under neck spine. No improvement. After operation suffering from Gas trouble.
I my fingers are shaking continuously. While doing routine task. Same thing had brother. What is my tremor. What should may I do.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.