Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C V SarasappanYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old male, want to loss my weight by medicine. Can you suggest me the right medicine? My weight is 81 and height 5-6"
Dear sir My name is piyush ,age 26 living in Lucknow two days earlier I take bath with normal water and than after I went in the market only wearing a shirt from that day I am suffering from fever so please help me
Sir I am from Kerala working NSS college mattanu today blood test results sugar 250 BP 130/90 SGPT 90 SGOT53 endoscopy normal abdominal problem please give your advice.
I'm fully sexless. kitne. Bhi.Viagra khaya. Uttejjana aatich nahi. Penis does not proper works. Pls. Suggest. Me. Age 27. I'm impotence. Fully. Penis erect hotach naaahi.
Hi, I have pain in my left hip and inner side of thigh less at rest and increasing on activity from past 8 months. Have got MRI done 5 months back and also 2 nd MRI one month back. Report's are normal. But discomfort continue. Have tried physiotherapy and acupuncture not much help from. Kindly advice.
Hello Doctor, My age is 32. I was having BP problem 2 months before when I was admitted for typhoid From then I am taking tablet cardace am 5. Earlier I never had Bp issue. I also have minor cervical spondylitis. I am planning to buy Bp monitor of Omron so that I can have a check of bp at home. I am doing some yoga to reduce Bp. Sometimes when I travel out in hot son I feel dizzy and feel like sitting down but I don't understand that my bp is high or low .What are the symptoms of high bp. When I am fine I feel my bp is also good and when I fall sick it rises. Is taking tablet cardace am 5 safe. Is having bp monitor at home good for me and can I take tablet only when I see bp is rising. Please help.
I have headache problem nd I take too much tension for even small things. What should I do for reduce stress.
What to do for reddish and irritated eyes. I face this problem when I am outside the home that means in pollution due to this my eyes go reddish.
For my anxiety problem my doctor prescribed me Inderal and Lonazep MD 0.25mg For 15days. Should I take this medicines? As I heard that these medication will be addicted to my health as soon as I'll stop taking this I may suffer from serious heart beats, breathing problem and also may increase my anxiety level. Please suggest about this.
Sir I'm 20 year old and I have sexual problem that during sex I get discharge in 3-4 shots please tell me safe and better way to long my sex duration.
I'm diabetic and my husband too. We don't have kids and we r planning .I read drinking mint tea (mint boiled in water) is good for diabetic .I read some where taking more mint can lead to impotency and sterility. Is it true!
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.