Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C.Sridevi
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C.SrideviYour feedback matters!
Hello sir mera chest k thora niche chot laga tha 5 years Pehle avi pain krta h homeopathy medicine liye or wo v thik ni kr pa raha h Kya krun.
Hello, This regarding my mother. She is 65 years old and a BP patients is suffering from high fever 102, however it fluctuates sometimes 100,101 102. Its been three days and the situation is still the same. We got her checked we got her blood test done and doctor said its just the viral. If it is viral why is it taking so long. Can you suggest what can be done? Can you reply as early as possible. Thanks.
You’ve heard it time and again, and probably from your physician during your annual physical: a healthy heart is the key to a healthy life. And it’s not without good reason that health practitioners advise you to take care of your cardiovascular health.
- But did you know that your heart health can have major impacts on your hearing health? Research shows that changes in your hearing health can indicate changes in your heart health you may not have realized have taken place.
- Some studies have shown that hearing loss could potentially be linked to heart failure.
- According to one study, “among individuals with heart failure, the prevalence of hearing loss was 74.4%, versus 63.3% among those without heart failure.” Overall, participants of the study who had heart failure had higher odds of mild or greater hearing loss compared to those without heart failure.
- Conversely, another study by researchers at Miami University revealed a positive relationship between hearing health and exercise.
- Researchers observed the hearing acuity of participants ranging in age from 22 – 78 years old after a few minutes of strenuous physical activity. Those with higher cardiovascular fitness levels had better hearing, especially among those age 50 and older.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.