Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bodhale PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 8 months pregnant. I have gum bleeding problem in my front teeth from 7th month of pregnancy. What should I do.
I have pain in my gum and teeth from last two days even though I am brushing twice a day there isno relief from ml pain. What I need to do.
People have a lot of misconceptions regarding orthodontic / braces treatment.
1. Most commonly I have heard people say if you extract healthy teeth for orthodontic treatment eyesight is affected. Now that is not true. If that was the case then when your teeth decays your eyes should also have the effect. Your teeth are in no ways connected to your eye.
2. Braces weaken your teeth: no braces do not weaken your teeth in fact well aligned teeth are much stronger than crooked teeth because you can clean them better.
3. Braces are meant only for children: that was the early adage. With new technology now braces have become invisible and even adults can get their teeth aligned without the braces being visible outside.
4. Braces can be put only after all permanent teeth have erupted. Not only teeth can be mal aligned but in few cases the jaw bones are also mal aligned. When such is the case visit a orthodontist at a very early age so that we can alter your jaw growth. Once growth ceases you will have to undergo surgery to correct the jaw problem. Ideal age to have your kids shown to an orthodontist is 7 years.
5. Braces do all the job we don't have anything to do. Braces will do their job only if you allow them to. Follow your orthodontist instructions properly and meticulously. Do not break your braces by eating hard food substances. Keep your mouth clean.
Hope these instructions help some of you.
Sir, last down corner teeth full paining that teeth on top one small hole also having, I can't sleep at night, please.
My tongue is little bit larger. I can not talk well. Please give me some suggestions to become smaller.
I want to increase my brain power. What would b the best way. I have heard about using nicotine. I am non smoker, shud I start using nicotine gums? Is there any side effects? Is it very addictive?
Sir, I am feeling pain in gums below one teeth and sometime pus is also comes from it on pressing gums. Kindly advice.
I have developed a little ulcer near the leukoplakia area under the right side of my tongue. Will it automatically disappear and can be automatically cured if can leave smoking?
Hi, my nephew is now 6.5 years old. When he was just under 2 years, he fell on the stairs and lost 4 of his upper front teeth while the lower teeth gum portion (base of teeth) was also detached along with 3-4 lower front teeth. However, one end of that portion was still attached. The dentist at that time felt it will get fused in few day's time so he put back that hanging portion in its normal place without having to stitch it. As expected, it did get fused. He also did say that since those were his milk teeth, the child will get his permanent teeth normally at around 7 years. Now, some 4 months back, those lower teeth have come off itself (as it would do at this age of 6 years) one after another, but no permanent have erupted. X-ray taken at the time of injury showed no issues of concern except the lower gum laceration as mentioned above, which was healed very promptly. The child has shown no dental issues till now and has completely normal oral health. Do you also feel the permanent teeth will erupt as usual and I just need to wait for some more time, but how long? any advice of yours in this case would be a great help for me, especially from your experience of any similar case. Thanks.
Diabetes and Dental Disease : *A two way street*.
Diabetes is a *multifactorial* disease that affect various organ of our body like heart, kidney, eyes and of course not sparing one of the vital organ like mouth including teeth and gums. Teeth and gums are indispensable Do us as we chew our food. Digestion begin in mouth. diabetes affect our oral cavity leads to loosening of tooth, swelling of gums, and also bone loss around the teeth leads to pus pain, discomfort. Researchers have proved diabetes to be a double edge sword means it impairs sugar control & also let our body fail to cope with it.
*Dental Surgeons* play a key role in diagnosing diabetes and also treat the symptoms related to diabetes and also controls sugar through dental treatment.
So diabetic patients warrant urgent referral to *dental surgeons* and get all round treatment of oral cavity.
Remember the notion goes in its way:
"Pain is mandatory but suffering is optional.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Souvagya Ranjan Kar