Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bodhale Prasad
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bodhale PrasadYour feedback matters!
From my childhood everyday i brush my teeth but still layers are present over it, somtimes bleeding occurs.
He can never talk freely, feeled ashamed to be sit among friends, can t talk freely to their clients so and so.
Reason for this problem is formation of volatile sulphur compounds cause bad smell. Halitosis can be through bad habits like smoking, drinking, gutka chew etc or can be gerd (gastric entero regurgitation disease).
Treatment plan is in your hands.
1. We brush daily but cant give enough time on toungue cleaning which is real reserviour of bad smell producing bacterias so clean your toungue thorughly you can feel the change in few days
2. Stop the bad habits
3. Make routine to follow proper oral hygeine plan
4. Stop eating randomly or rinse mouth every time you eat randomly
5. Chlorhex+zinc mouthwash is the key to achieve wonder use it properly by 1: 4 ratio of mouthwash to water and rinse in mouth for 1minute atleast never eat half an hour after that use this two weeks than stop
I hope you like this article and start a new life free of demon called halitosis
There is a gap between my teeth so how can I reduce it and get a perfect teeth without braces. And if possible without going to any doctor.
I have bad breath problem from more than 2 years, i feel very depressed. Please suggest me to end this forever.
Gummy smile -
Smiles that shows an excessive amount of gum greater than 3 mm under the upper lip while speaking and smiling is considered as a gummy smile
An Esthetic Problem or Something More?
1.Abnormal dental eruption
2.Hyperfunction of upper lip elevator muscle
3.The excessive vertical growth of maxillary bone
4.Short upper lip
1. Botox injections have been successful, but the result last only for six months the material is injected into the hyperactive muscle to reduce their activity
2. Orthognathic surgery- bimaxillary orthognathic surgery to reposition the maxilla upwards and remove excess gum, this procedure require hospitalization
4. Surgical lip repositioning results in Shallow vestibule restricting the muscle pull thereby limiting gingival display during smiling
5.Crown lengthening and Crown placement