Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is it possible to have sex with my wife during pregnancy. If so up to which month should we do have sex. It is safe to her and health. Please tell us the precautions.
I am 31 weeks pregnant, I did my blood sugar fasting and PP test on 10 dec, which shoes 106.8 blood sugar fasting, 134.6 post prandial, however my gynaec suggested me to check with gloccometer 3 time a day that is b4 breakfast, lunch and dinner, also advice to consult diabetic doctor ,who told me to to take insulin every day, is it necessary that I hve to take insulin ,i do not want to take insulin injection, I started following my diabetic diet. Kindly advice, is it safe to take insulin during this stage or should I wait for few more weeks checking my sugar level.
1. Low in fat with no cholesterol
2. Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
3. An excellent source of fiber
4. Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin b12
5. Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
6. Provides important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium
7. Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
8. Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis
9. Whole soy foods such as tofu and tempeh form a nutrient rich alternative to meat.
After my 1st intercourse with my husband. I'm bleeding for 3 to 4 days. Is it normal. Bleeding was not so high. I am unable to understand my problem.
I have got a vaginal infection. Which itches a lot. Specially before mensuration cycle. Even hav some weird discharge .from past 2 months I have been using fungal creams which gives a bit relief! I really need to get out of it!
I am 17 years old and I am female I got married 4 months ago and my month period came with a lot of pain and I think this affect on my pregnancy chances. What should I do?
Hi, I am getting irritated before 1 or 2 weeks of periods. Also feeling helpless, stressful and depressed. Am getting angry easily. I feel weakness during periods. After periods I become normal, happy. Why this is happening to me?
I am 28 years old lady, many times not able to wake up early, dont have energy levels, feel mentally tired out.
Hi am 25yrs married, with irregular periods, facing problem with facial hair (chin), Skin tanned on neck, gained 8kgs after marriage in 2yrs now 66kgs with height 5'4, Pcod noted, thyroid (maintaining TSH levels with ebexid tablet) from 1yr we are planning for baby but due to infertility am not success in getting pregnant I hav under gone with follicular study for 3months failed, and also come failure. Now changed doc She said I have PCOD So taking glycomet 250 twice a day 1folic acid, 1multi vitamins tablets, 1vitamin E tablet, from 2months but still I dint get my periods Am I pregnant. But I don't feel like pregnant Feeling afraid to take urine test coz of negative result Please help me friends When will the Pcod will be treated and how long it will take me to get pregnant.
The most common form of leishmaniasis, cutaneous leishmaniasis is generally identified as a parasitic disease caused by the bite of infected sand flies and is responsible for causing skin sores. These skin sores vary in size and appearance and are susceptible to changes over time. They have often been described as miniature volcanoes, having slightly elevated edges with a central crater, and at times covered by a scab. Occasionally, swollen glands can appear in and around the sores, and may or may not be painful.
Causes of cutaneous leishmaniasis include:
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be easily spread by the mere bite of certain types of phlebotomine sand flies. Initially, sand flies get infected when they bite an infected animal; say a rodent or a dog, or even another person already suffering from it. They then act as a vector agent and carry the virus around with them. If they happen to bite you, you will discover the growth of these volcanic skin sores gradually, if not immediately.
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread via blood transfusions or through the use of contaminated needles.
- Occasionally, though very rarely, cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread from a pregnant mother to her newborn baby.
Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be treated in various ways. Some effective methods of treatment may include:
- Local heat therapy (most suitably at around 40 degrees celsius)
- Several topical paromomycin preparations
- Certain types of sodium preparations
- Antibiotic therapy
I do not want my wife to get pregnant for next 2-3 years. And she doesn't want me to use condoms. What are my options?
What is the perfect timing of sex. When my wife's monthly period start 4feb. I want to conceive so please tell me.
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne.