Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Biniwale Parag
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Biniwale ParagYour feedback matters!
Um about 14 weeks pregnant now and I feel too lonely most of the times. I can't express exactly what all I feel but its too depressing. I feel like crying out loud but my husband couldn't understand my feelings. Or I couldn't explain it well. But I feel hurt n more low now. I know its not healthy for the baby too but I can't help feeling it. Kindly guide me what should I do bout it?
My periods is 21 days late. Should I visit doctor? M really afraid that dctr can also give medicine which can cause negative effect. What to do pls suggest me:-(sometimes i'm getting period pain but when I check there is no blood .Pls help.
I am 27 weeks pregnant doctor said looking at my sonography report that baby weight is too less it is 868 GM, can please anyone let me know. What should be the weight at this stage.
I am 21 years old female, my periods are not regular, sometimes they just disappear for 7-8 months and I am not sexually active. What is it?
The relationship between intelligence and brain size, both among people and between various species, has never been precisely well defined. People often believe that their outstanding psychological capacities must mean that they are superior to all animals as far as brain size is concerned. However, it is not true since whales and elephants have much bigger brains than humans and humans have the same brain-to-body mass proportion as mice do.
Here are a number of ways by which the brain size can be determined:
- Encephalization remainder: Since it would be against human instinct to admit loss and defeat, researchers have created a measure to determine the brain size called the encephalization remainder. It is the proportion of actual brain mass with respect to the anticipated cerebrum mass for the animal’s size (based on the suspicion that bigger animals require somewhat less brain matter with respect to their size, compared to little animals). By this metric, human beings prove to be the best, with an EQ of 7.5 outperforming the dolphin's 5.3 and the mouse's 0.5.
- IQ testing: Without a solitary and evident method for measuring intelligence, some improved tests like IQ (Intelligence Quotient) are by and large acknowledged as a moderately decent working device. IQ estimations are not without issues, and there is a great deal of criticism about their significance. IQ testing uses government sanctioned tests, for example, the WAIS–III (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale). The normal IQ is somewhere around 90 and 110. The scores beneath the normal may demonstrate changing degrees of pathology, for example, marginal intellectual function, or mental hindrance of different severity. Over the normal range is regularly connected with knowledge, splendour, talent, or genius. However, as with computers of a few eras, size and intellect do not precisely relate. Present day portable computers weighing around one or two kilogrammes can store more data and perform a greater number of assignments than supercomputers from the 1980s that used to possess expansive structures. This is a contrast amongst quantity and quality. Numerous scientists now hold the view that it is not the whole brain, which is bigger in a human with a higher IQ, yet rather certain zones that are denser and might be bigger. A fascinating late revelation is that these ranges can be expanded in size and enhanced in usefulness during the course of our life.
- NeuroplasticityIt refers to the dynamic procedure of repair and maintenance that our brains are continually experiencing. We are conceived with around hundred billion neurones, yet lose around two hundred thousand a day to a procedure called pruning. As we develop and grow, pathways in the brain that are not required are detached, and the neurones pass on. However, in a compensatory procedure, new neurones are delivered and more detailed associations are built up between neurones that are more dynamic. This is the procedure of de-cluttering, in which our brains develop to work at most extreme effectiveness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diet for Sexual health:
This forum is dedicated to providing you with the best knowledge when it comes to home remedies and natural foods that enhance and improve your sexual health. We told you about a daily routine for sexual health and here we will discuss the diet for sexual health. A good diet for sexual health is similar to a healthy diet as it has a lot of fruits and vegetables and foods covering a variety of different nutrients.
Fruits and Vegetables:
It is important that you include raw fruits and vegetables in your diet. Cooking takes away a lot of the nutrition of the food so it is important that you consume them uncooked to have the maximum benefits. Onions are great to give your body a testosterone boost and using sliced onions as a topping for your food is a good option. Garlic can also be consumed in this manner. Cucumber can also be added to the diet as part of a side course to every meal. Fruits are also important and have a number of important vitamins that help improve sexual health.
Oatmeal and nuts:
Oatmeal can be used for breakfast and it not only increases the testosterone but also has L-arginine that helps reduce blood vessel stiffness and clogging. You can add a topping of nuts to your bowl of oatmeal as these nuts control the bad cholesterol in the body which is important for sex organs to function properly. Nuts can also be consumed as a snack.
Fish is an important protein and has shown to help the functioning of the heart which is imperative for optimum sexual health. Fish contains omega 3 fatty acids that help increase the dopamine levels in the body which triggers arousal.
It is important to have a balanced diet so that you can enjoy not only great health but also optimal sexual health. You should also avoid smoking and drinking as they are major factors in health problems.
I am 3 months pregnant n sometimes having pain in my lower abdomen n sometimes in vagina too . My husband used to have sex since. 1st month . Is this the reason of my pain or there is some other problem. please clear my doubts.
Nasya is an ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ent and eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of nasya brihmana nasya, virechana nasya and shamana nasya. As per quality, nasya can be divided into 2 categories i. E. Pratimarsha nasya and marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
Navana: when nasya is meant for shodhana or snehana, it is termed as navana. This is the most common type of navana and is used forhair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus. Pradhamana: this is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc. Avapeedana: in this form of nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc. Dhooma: this form of nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in nasya karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, shadbindu etc.
Benefits of nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck. The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks. Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment. Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
- It also keeps the seasonal allergies at a bay.
- It increases immunity.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an our panchkarma experts.