Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 old male. Every day after coming from office I am feeling tired and unable to concentrate on any work. I am not diabetic. Kindly suggest home medicine.
I m not able to concentrate to my work, to my studies.I think a lot about all this but could not able to make it.
I feel depression. Feel shaking my hands and body. Feel stress. Feel tired .can't have a good sleep .memory loss.
I am trying to forget one person. One guy whom I loved. But it seems like something next to impossible. When I close my eyes he is the person I see. How should I move ahead? Should I give a chance to our relationship?
I've always had underlying depression issues. Years fine on Prozac. Then year or so ago I aware not sleeping, anxiety, anger, loss interest in everything. MD said Prozac maxed out for me so then effector (hated it almost suicidal!), cymbalta, lexipro, Zoloft and now supposed to start paxil. I can't keep doing this. I've lost my job, my friends can't listen anymore, I cry all the time and hide in bed 18 hours a day. What do I do? This is no way to live.
Hi, I am taking antidepressants but it has many side effects such as weight gain, sexual problem etc. I want to kno if exercise is as effective as antidepressant. I read it in one of page in google that running increases neurotransmitters which as affective as antidepressant. Pls suggest some advice.
I am 20 years old male. I can't speak the words in any language perfectly. My tongue could not spell some words correctly. This problem have since my childhood. If I am spoke some words they ask repeat again again. So. Please tell any solution.
Stress has become a common problem in day to day life for a lot of people. Too much stress can result in premature aging and accumulation of free radicals within the body. Stress can also cause premature hair fall, wrinkles, exhaustion and frequent frustration. Ayurvedic therapies can counter stress and combat its physical toll on the body. Here is a list of few easy-to-follow Ayurvedic therapy techniques, which are extremely effective against stress:
- A stress-free start: It makes sense to start the day without any stress in mind. Ayurveda states that a full bowel movement is of paramount importance to start an effective day. Abhyanga, an oil message before having a bath, proves to be extremely effective. This should be followed by a 10-minute break so that the body can soak the oil. Lukewarm or hot water should be used to take bath. Some other yoga therapies such as pranayama, transcendental meditation, etc. can be practiced to get a head start on the day.
- Abhyanga: Abhyanga or an oil massage is a good stress resilient. In case there is a time crunch, neck, hand and feet region should be massaged to fetch great results. A moisturizing oil massage in these areas has a soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Meditation: It is a known fact that meditation by far is the best Ayurvedic therapy to counter stress. Over 600 studies have shown that meditation has a positive effect on stress. It can successfully cut down the cortisol hormone in the blood and the level of lactic acid in the body by increasing the level of serotonin. A 15-minute meditation schedule on a daily basis can do a world of good for people who are living a stressed life.
- Therapeutic aroma: It has been proven many times in the past that therapeutic aroma can successfully relieve stress in the short term. The choice of fragrance can be from the flower at home, aroma locket, aroma oil, perfume and so on. These aromas will not only give a feel-good factor throughout the day, but also ensure that the level of cortisol remains at an acceptable stage.
- Keeping hydrated: Keeping hydrated throughout the day is of prime importance to lead a stress-free life. Plenty of water along with time-to-time green tea relieves the nerve and has a soothing effect on the body. It is also necessary to forego beverages such as alcohol and coffee for long-term health benefits.
- Soothing music: Music has a profound impact on the nervous system, mind and on the overall human emotion. It creates a feel-good factor and relieves stress throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.