Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra P.IngaleYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I want to know that when we doing sex with a girl then why should they crying alot. And what is the reason behind the blood comes when a girl doing first time sex. And the blood comes only after first time sex. If we do sex after sometimes like 1 year. Then the blood again comes or not.
Hi I am facing issues while I involved in intercourse, as soon as I and my mate start foreplay I start getting crystalline liquid from my pennis which is embarrassing sometime. And also I can't hold longer after penetrating into vagina, I did tried keagle exercise and other as well. Please suggest some medicine for both. Or what else can be done?
Hi I am 26 year old female, had 2 cesarean. Before I become second time pregnant I observed one of my intestine on just above belly button and can easily figure it.
We are trying for baby from last 6 month. But not conceiving, last month period first day was 14 may of my wife and today 17 June is the first day of this month period .Which date is best day for trying conceive and any medicine we also have to take for confirmed conceive. Please suggests.
I am experiencing Bleeding during periods time and thereafter and am afraid to move around freely. I am 49 years of age and for the last two years under homeopathic Doctor's treatment. Allopathic gynae cologist advises for removal of Uterus two years ago, but homeopathic doctor advised not to remove and promised cure by homeopathic medicines. Since two years no relief. I am diabetic and suffer from hypertension and taking medicines for the last 4 years. Please advise.
Today I came to know that I am pregnant but ten days back I had a throat infection. Doctor gave me nicef-o and levocetrazine. I took two doses of above medicine. But today as I came to know that I am pregnant. I study those medicines on net. It was mentioned that nicef-o causes cardiovascular problem in baby. I want to know will it really cause heart problem in fetus. Please help me.
My period is a week late and I have also taken two pregnancy tests amongst which one shows negative and another one shows positive. What should I do?
My wife is 25 years old. She is pregnant. Now 8th month start. Albumin and pus cell present in report, hb 8.2. Now what care?
I am 29 year old having sex regularly with my girlfriend and we don't use condom. 5 month back when I used to ejaculate, my penis throw or you can say the sprays a good amount of sperms on her face from her vaginal side but now when I ejaculate I simply discharge below her belly but the quantity of sperms is same. My girlfriend also do not enjoy this and always ask me to squirt like before. Is there any problem with my penis?
I am 48 years old both of my ovaries were removed recently what health problems shall I have in future.
My mother, 55 years old is having a very large simple cyst in left ovary measuring 14*12*9 cm volume and intramural fibroid in uterus- larger of 12*12mm size and she is having severe pain in left side stomach and fullness after having normal light diet. Is it possible to cure it with medicine or is it necessary to remove both through surgery -laproscopy or open?
I have poly cystic ovaries syndrome. Please tell me is there any cure of it or not. Am I not be pregnant.
My age 28, I have thyroid and diabetes high BP recently given birth to a healthy baby. But my baby had lot hair on ear please help me to get rid of hair permanently. please help me.
How often have you heard the aphorism "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and wondered if it is any close to the truth? Well, studies reveal that eating this delicious fruit everyday day may not cut the number of visits you make to the doctor. However, it definitely helps in keeping your pharmacy bills at bay due to its numerous health benefits. Read on to find how apples are true to the modified saying 'An apple a day keeps the pharmacist away'.
1. Fights type 2 diabetes: Apples are known to alter circulating glucose levels to a minimum amount. This helps in controlling your blood sugar level. What more, researchers have reached the conclusion that biting into an apple everyday results in one third less chances of developing type 2 diabetes among women.
2. Provides protection against cancer: Apple is rich in natural pigments known as anthocyanins, flavonoids including quercetin and rutin, phenolic acids like ellagic and ferulic acids and the antioxidant glutathione. These components are very beneficial in preventing cancer. Moreover, apple peel contains triterpenoids, which prevents the growth of cancer cells in liver, breast and colon.
3. Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases: A recent study reveals that inclusion of ample amounts of soluble fibre into your diet slows down cholesterol-rich plaque build up in your arteries. Plaque build-up in arteries are one of the causative agents of coronary artery disease. Apple, being rich in soluble fibre and containing quercetin (which protects lining of the blood vessels), diminishes the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Prevents cataracts: Apples are good sources of antioxidants. Long term research on peoples’ food habits show that satisfying your appetite with this ripe fruit can make you 10 to 15 per cent less prone to developing cataracts.
5. Helps to maintain your weight: Tired of being overweight? Then you should definitely switch to apple bites everyday as they keep your weight on check. The high fibre content of apples is responsible for this as they serve as a filling food option without being loaded with calories.
6. Aids liver detoxification: Horrified of the toxins that get into your body daily with the intake of any kind of food? Just relax, as doctors say that the best liver detox diets for your body comprise different types of fruits including apples.
7. Reduces cholesterol levels: A medium apple is known to contribute five grams of fibre to your daily diet, which exceeds most cereals. Besides, apples contain the cholesterol reducing soluble fibre pectin in abundant amount. Cholesterol build up in the lining of blood vessel walls is prevented by pectin which lessens the likelihood of getting atherosclerosis and heat diseases.
8. Gives you better immunity: The presence of an antioxidant named quercetin has been proven to be effective in heightening the efficiency and strengthening your immune system. Also, biting into a succulent apple regularly frees your body from various infections.
So, you age old myth did not become so popular without reason. Now that you known apples can be major contributors to your good health, go get a basket of them quickly for you and your family!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Here are some simple changes that can improve your diet and help relieve constipation:
Add veggies. You don't have to count grams of fiber to get the recommended amount. Instead, aim to eat 2 cups of fruit and 2 ½ cups of vegetables every day. Make sandwiches with roasted veggies, add a salad instead of fries to your meal, buy pre-cut vegetables to snack on with low-fat dip, keep the fruit bowl full for a handy and healthy snack, and add chopped, dried fruit to oatmeal and cereal.
Go for grains. Replace white bread, white rice, and regular pasta with whole-grain bread and whole-wheat pasta and brown rice. Eat more whole oats, multi-grain cereals, and whole-wheat crackers -- just be sure to choose low-fat and low-sugar options. Snack on air-popped popcorn instead of chips. When buying cereal, choose brands that have at least 5 grams of fiber per serving.
Bulk up on beans. Replace meat with a bean or legume dish at least once or twice a week. Add cooked beans to salads, and try bean soups and stews as main course meals.Add fiber gradually. Make changes slowly over the course of a week or so -- increasing fiber too quickly can cause bloating and gas. Be patient -- it may take time for your body to adjust.
Consider a fiber supplement. If you have trouble getting enough fiber in your diet, consider a fiber supplement such as Citrucel, FiberCon, and Metamucil. Also called bulk-forming laxatives, fiber supplements are generally safe and non-habit forming. Just be sure to talk with your doctor before using them as they can interfere with some medications.
Stay hydrated. If you add more fiber to your diet either with food or supplements, be sure to drink more fluids to aid digestion. Aim for about 8 glasses a day. Choose low or no-calorie beverages -- drinking sugary soda and fruit drinks will add extra calories you don't need.
Is this possible to have an ovary transplant. Since removing the ovary will have future consequences so is replacement possible rather than removing it?
When it comes to erectile dysfunction, it may feel like you're in a deep, dark hole with no way out. After all, even with a steady diet of ed drugs, it can feel like you'll never be able to shake your erectile woes off. But when it comes to treating ed, it pays to look after your body. By exercising, getting active, and eating well, you'll put your body back on track and save your sex life.
But while anyone can cut out fatty foods and sweets, what foods should a man incorporate into his diet to overcome erectile dysfunction? unfortunately, there isn't anyone 'miracle food' that will put a pep in a man's step and return his erection to its former glory. But there are plenty of foods that have been found to facilitate a healthy erection. By investing in these foods, and eating them regularly, you'll be giving your body a fighting chance to overcome your erectile problems.
If you're looking for foods to help you beat ed, keep your eyes peeled for these tasty treats the next time you're at the grocery store:
Dark chocolate (really! dark chocolate has flavonoids that help to improve blood circulation. But enjoy it in moderation.)
Leafy greens and beets (these veggies are chock full of nitrates, which help the body to open up blood vessels and improve blood flow.)
Watermelon (filled with phytonutrients, which relax the blood vessels.)
Tomatoes (this fruit is filled with lycopene, which is good for opening up the blood vessels and improving blood flow.)
You'll notice all these foods focus on improving blood flow, which is a surefire way to get blood quicker to the penis, ensuring that the body has an easier time achieving an erection.
A combination lifestyle changes and homeopathic treatment can be a great relief to a person suffering from sexual problems. Moreover, a thorough homeopathic treatment can remove the tendency and thereby prevent its recurrence.