Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhosleYour feedback matters!
Hy, I am 24 and I have dark circles. I sleep a lot anfy diet is also good. I am fed up of these. Its been 6 to 7 years and I am suffering from them. Please tell me how can I cure them.
I am having a lot of pimples in my face. I am washing my face very frequently, I am even applying face wash. However, the pimples are still growing in my face, pls give me a possible suggestion for this.
Dear sir, I have taken medicine as per doctor's consult/treatment. I am suffering from anal fissure. I have get rid of hardness stood as dispose blood in anal fissure after take to medicine. But not for long time. Same position as hard stood in anal fissure in the present time. So, please proper guide for get rid of anal fissure. Waiting with thanks,
My skin has Mila and its colour has been black how to rid with mile and get facial face (white face) and how can I improve its colour.
Hi I'm a male or boys wat by eating or drinking you get or gives you fairer, clear and glowing skin please tel me wat should I eat or drink to get fairer, clear, and glowing and healthy skin for my face and body or me? Wat mens or boys eat or drink to get or look fairer, clear and glowing healthy skin wat should I eat and drink please tel me plz.
Hi m suffering from anal fissure past 1year, my tip of the motion is large n bit hard so is there any application to use it before I pass stool to make it soft, without out taking stool softener or pills.
I went on a weekend beach holiday and did not apply sunscreen on my back and I now after coming back I'm totally tanned and now my skin is peeling off from some parts of my back which is resulting in spots .how to peel the other dead skin .I bath thrice due to swimming classes and thus the skin is coming out from some areas but where it isn't coming it is causing spots .what should I do .how yo take away the skin.
I am 21 I have pigmentation problem around face and neck and my skin is dull and rough what should I do.
I am 37 years and have black marks / patch on the inner thighs and is increasing slowly. Please advise..
, I have a skin problem on my chest. I have used ring guard before 3 month, but it's not cure. So what should I do?
I am 63 years male and have prostate enlargement problem for past several years. I am taking 1 tab urimax-d daily and due to that, dont have urination problem. However, even I miss to take tab even for a day, I face urination problem. My querry is what side effects urimax-d has and how dangerous it is. Kindly advise. Also I tried r-25 and prostonum, homeopathic medecines and managed for about 5 years, but the same is ineffective now.
Hi I'm a male my face becomes dark and very oily in sun times wat should I do or use to remove oil from my face skin and my hands and legs also becomes dark in the sun wat to do help me out with this.
I have black spots and pores on my face. How to remove it. Please tell the remedy or any face cream.
I am 40 years working women few months back suffered with eczema on both my foot ,but I am very lucky now it is under controlled, but on my legs thick black patches remind it very in convenient for me I am unable to wear even chudidar please help how can I remove these thick patches.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.