Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhosale ShamYour feedback matters!
My wife had Cesarean, her is inverted nipple, baby can't suck milk, We used breast pump, but milk not coming. Sometimes will get about 30 to 40 ml, which food should she eat to increase milk.
Hi. My son is 2.6years old. He was using Johnsons n Johnson baby soap but he got skin problem so doctors prescribed him Dermadew babysoap. So I stopped Johnson baby soap. I want to know which face powder to use for my son who has skin problem? Pls suggest me.
M having body pain specially on hands n legs n cervical bone pains. I used to take pain killer n it goes.. But I wanna know wt could be the diagnosis. As I was born on seven month. N my mom says it's bcz of it my bones are not strong. N since one month M having white colour discharge from vagina.. Is it bcz of my bones. Kindly suggest me something. Wt should I do.
Can we give econorm sachet 250 mg 2 sachets in a day. To 1 year 4 month baby for having loose stool.
Hi, my baby is 3 & half year old. Her weight is not increasing & she is weak. Kindly give good treatment for her to increase her weight & health. Her diet chart menctioned below: morning one cup milk. At 11 am one chapati with veg. At 1: 30 one chapati with dal. At 5 pm one cup milk with biscuit. Evening two chapati with veg. Her weight is 13 kg from last one year. She is active also but her weight is not increasing.
Hii. My baby born on April 1. I am using lactogen for feeding. He is not feeding my milk. How my hours does the powder milk can keep and give powder milk to my son.
I am 30 years old. I am having a baby of 4 1 / 2 months. I am breastfeeding her but I have a doubt whether she is getting enough milk or not .my baby's weight is 5.7 kgs. So my neighbours are suggesting me to take bread & milk for more milk production. Is it safe & healthy for me to take bread & milk daily twice. Please give me the right diet pattern to increase my milk production.
Hi my baby is 5 month old. He is having cold, stomach And ear pain. I am giving him sinarest af and domstal and colimex drop and deep ear drop suggested by my doctor. But I have not seen any improvement in my child I am giving him 3 times a day. Please suggest some thing to me.
Hi my baby girl is 1 week old, her weight is 2.5kg I know it's normal but I want to increase her weight please advice some medicines.
My 6 yrs daughter not taking regular food at lunch and dinner time. Always avoid and saying not hungry. Toilet also go on alternative day. Although Health wise good. Please suggest any checkup to be done or any medicine required to be given.
My baby always start crying at night 9pm to 2 am daily what will be the problem and she is only 6 month old tell the solution.
My daughter is 3 months old and not sleeping in day and night. I thought of trying phenergan syrup is it safe? If it is then how to use it please suggest.
Hi doctor my sister has new born baby. She is 24 year old. Her prbm is due to feeding it's paining in her right side nipple. Wt type of prbm it is? Is any infection. Pls give some solutions.
My daughter 6 yrs old getting very slow growth.Her D O B is 04/6/2008.Her present hieght is 110 cm,and weight is 19 Kg.But she is very active.What i have to do for her normal growth? Shall i consult what Dr in this regard?I am very much worrying.Kindly guide and advise me in this matter.I will greateful to you for ever.
Hello Dr, Please tell me if I will take apetamin while breastfeeding is it safe for my baby and me Because I eat a lot of food per day but I can't gain weight please help me.
As babies develop in the mother's womb, there can be many factors, which could hamper normal growth in the embryo. These can result in deformities within the physiology of the baby. One area is bone tissue growth, which in early stages is still cartilage, and can manifest within the baby as deformed feet.
The incidence of deformed feet in infants, although not very common, is still prevalent enough to warrant certain fields of study as to why they happen and their remedies.
Reasons for foot deformities in infants
Some of the reasons for foot deformities within infants are mentioned below:
1. Genetic or hereditary problems - Some problems are passed from one generation to the other, although it may not manifest in the older generations.
2. Infections to the mother during pregnancy - If the mother contracted a disease during pregnancy or had an infection, it can have adverse effects on the developments of the baby and cause deformities.
3. Side effects of medications - If the mother was under medication, side effects of certain medications can cause hormonal imbalances resulting in deformities.
4. Hormonal imbalances - Certain hormonal imbalances present in the mother's body due to overlooked problems may cause issues with the baby's development and result in foot or other physical deformities.
Correction of Foot Deformities
Most corrective measures for foot deformities entail surgery as severe problems can be only corrected through that. These measures may also include other methods such as physiotherapy, massages, and training.
Let's look at some of the techniques, which are used to correct deformities, either in combinations or as standalone techniques.
- Corrective surgery - This is the most common and usually the most recommended course of action as anything above mild deformities will have to be corrected through surgeries. Most surgeries entail lengthy recuperating periods and follow ups.
- Corrective footwear - Milder foot deformities can be corrected with special footwear or setting devices such as special braces and supports to correct the problems.
- Physiotherapy - Certain forms of physiotherapy are effective in correcting mild forms of deformities. However, this tool is usually deployed in conjunction with surgeries to speed up the healing process
- Exercises - Certain deformities can only be changed with the help of exercise over a long period of time and cannot be fixed quickly even via surgery and thus, will need special care for long periods of time.
Related Tip: Early Childhood Trauma - Reasons and Diagnosis