Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhosale.M.BYour feedback matters!
My wife is working as a teacher in morning section. She is doing all the household work and taking care of two children along with their studies. But instead of that she is gaining the weight .Right now she is 80 kg. How can she loose her weight.
Dear sir my right side testicle are pain. I want to know why pain here. And two times I have take medicine'but no result. So what can I do. I do not about which doctor treated this. So which department doctor will see this.
My uncle suffers from pain in his knees when he uses stairs due to increase in his uric acid. What can he do to decrease the pain? Can he be relieved permanently from the pain?
My height is 5.5 feet ,can you tell the exact weight according to my height .My weight is 70 kg and mera tummy nikal raha hai.
I have got back pain, performing exercise, yoga is there any alopathic, homeopathy, or ayurvedic treatment give me best suggestion i am 42 years old.
I am going gym from 4months when I started my weight was 48kg but know after 4months its very slow gaining to my body so how can I get weight like normal person. What should I do about this.
I am 42 year male suffering from diabetes I feel pain in my toe when I keep my foot on surface kindly advise.
Hi sir my wife is struggling form vagina pain and she got pimples near vagina so please suggest good medicine for her and she pregnant of 5 months.
I am 36, male, working in firm. 1. Every now and then I get gastric problem and stomach becomes like baloon. 2. Dandruff, my scalp is dry always and I cant use oil due to allergy.
My mother is suffering since 2 days from severe gastric problem and vomiting and also very heaviness below chest I had given her pan d, rantac 40 mg and gelusil syrup but no relief please help me doctor.
My father is 56 yrs old. He keeps on burping. It looks annoying sometimes. The burp usually increases after his dinner. Please suggest me any solution.
I am having much fat near my stomach region, in order to decrease fat what are the measures I have to follow, diet to be followed.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.