Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhoopat Singh Bhati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bhoopat Singh BhatiYour feedback matters!
2 months ago the pinching pain started in my right abdomen and I used to get relief after urination. After taking homoeopathic medicine of urine infection everything was fine but now again I am experiencing this pain but only when I am constipated. I didn't go for any test. What are these symptoms for? Any medicine?
I am feeling urine again and again. Mainly at the time from after lunch to evening ang before sleep. What should be the reason for this. Also I am facing night fall problems. What should be the precautions for this two problems.
Since 2-3 days am experiencing pain And burning Sensation towards the end of urine. What Should I Do? It Pains only at the end of urination.
I am 43 yes old male. I urinate too frequently. After bathing in the morning I go to field work. I very often feel like urinating. How can I avoid this as I can't find any public toilets at my place. I am not a diabetic nor have BP or other ailments.
Actually I am not feeling any pain or difficulties during stool. Only reason is the rectum comes out and the blood sprinkle from a point. No other issues I find out till now. But yes due to falling of blood I will fill somehow weakness, joint pain, headache nothing more.
My dad is a 56 years chronic kidney failure patient with blood grp O+ve and is now on dialysis. We are looking for kidney transplant but don't have same group donor from our family. Should we wait for a cadaverist or go for an incompatible transplant.
If a person having fats in his liver and stone in kidney in the form of sand what is the diet for him? What he has do for these problems?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.