Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Bhilchandra KalseYour feedback matters!
My migraine doctor got an xray done and said I have a bent nostril bone and it is causing sinuses to be filled with water and hence it triggers a migraine. It was me who pushed hard at against my nostril bone regularly to not have a big nose 13 years back and the size of my nose reduced since then and Now I realized after my doc said it was the problem, I surely can recall that after my experiment with nostril I got this migraine and regularly got throat infections and still getting it. I always get sinus water flowing out with throat infections. And a year I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Even this is indirectly linked to it I think as the throat infections might have triggered an immune attack. What should I do to normalize my nostril again so that I don't get sinus and migraines at least? I pushed it in to make smaller and suffering from 13 years but I can't push out myself. Is there a way out?
I have 26 years old male. I have migraine problem for last 7 years. I have checkup with several doctors but not relief. When I eat medicine I am ok. But when I stop eating medicine it's create problem.
I am suffering from polio from 6 years and tell me what is the prevention and what is the control on this?
I am a 27 years old female. I have back pain (sit area) since last 2 years. Pain increase even sit on chair for half an hour. It is not tolerable. Yes. I suffering by neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs.
Dear Dr. , My son 12 year old in 7th standard was suffering from Epilepsy in his early years. After completing his course of 4 years of Epilepsy , he is absolutely fine from last 7 years after leaving the medicine. At present he is complaining of severe headache from last 3 or 4 days. We have consulted MBBS Doctor and he has given some medicine for this temporary phase. My question is that " Is this headache is related to that Epilepsy " What we should do. EEG is required or this may be another reason. Regards,
I am a 25 year old and have a headache since last 2.5 months. I have already seen doctors and they told that symptoms match to those of a migraine. I have already taken migraine medicines for over a month. But yet I encounter headache, heavy headedness and nausea daily. I don't understand why is it continuous? How to lower the frequency. I cannot concentrate at my work, at my study. I was going gym for some while which I have quit. My lifestyle is fine but again I always feel tired. Whenever I am alone I feel weirdly lonely and cry often. Are the continuous headaches because of migraine or is there a possibility that I am under depression. I have experienced many lows including a breakup, failure at a competitive exam recently. Should I consult a neurologist or a psychologist. I am not really a weak heart-ed person but I am really worried about my health, my current attitude and my future if things does not change. Kindly suggest.
I have leg pain neck pain and numbness on one side of neck. Urine urgency at times. Right wrist pain is also there this increases more when I am thinking about pain or working on computers.
I have pinching headache chest burn numbness anxiety palpitation muscle jerks for the last three month had primary care but not resolved what should I do. Whom I should consult.
Hi My friend has migraine from her childhood. She is 23 now. Usually she had pain in left side of head, but recently it started paining in the both sides of head followed by vomiting. She is undergoing homeopathic treatment, but her condition isn't improving. So please tell me is there any cure for migraine? Which doctor to consult?
I am suffering from migraine for last 12 years, Is there any permanent treatment for it. Please reply.
I am suffering from facial paralysis from yesterday. I am taking medicines. What I should avoid thing to recover from this problem quickly?
Sir I'm female 30 years old. I'm suffering from Migraine and I'm on medication since 2003 but don't feel much effect. Dr. advised me Mbeta 40, Ciplar 10, Propornol 80, topomac 25. Almost I have taken every kind of medicine for my problem now I'm having burning sensation in my left side of head every time. Not any medicine is providing me relief so far. Actually in 2003 My parents got divorced and I got depressed a lot. After that I was in relationship for about 7 year and on just before my marriage, our relation broke. This gave biggest ever shock to me and I was on physiatrist treatment for 6 months but problem was same. Now my mood remain down and dont feel happy at all, sometime feels pain in my heart also. Just want to spent time alone and I weep alone. Want to come out off all such situation.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.