Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhave ShriYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 year old male. I have dark patches and acne marks on my face besides the dark circles under eyes since a long time I have been trying all kinds of things but to no avail. Kindly suggest me some medicines and treatment to get rid from it.
I have serious throat allergy when I come in contact with dust I am suffering this from many year what to do.
Hi i am 32 years old married man with 1 kid. Need solution for pe/ee. Drinks twice a week, smoke while drinking, non-veg food twice a week at least. Could medication help? pure ayurvedic without side effects.
I have very slim body nd low weight dats why I feel uncomfortable in front of those who are healthy. I do lots of things for gaining weight but no results. I want to be healthy nd look great, so please help me what should I do?
My hairs are thin n long, I wanna heavy or bulkiest beard, is it possible? I have hair fall, spilt ends problem n oily dandruff too, is minoxidil effective n how to use minoxidil?
I am 26 years old man, for last couple of years I am suffering from hair fall. I have used so many home remedies as well as medical treatment but did not get rid off the problem.
I was having fair complexion few years ago but from 2-3 years my fairness have been lost and I am now having dark colour on my face only. My rest body is comparatively lighter than my face. Now what should I do to regain my original colour?
I have a desk job and in the last 2years, my weight has gone up from 75 kage to 85 KGS. I want to lose weight please help.
I am 24 years old male I have mouth ulcer coming out regularly. Often appears on root of tongue and soft palate why is it so?
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney (ureter). But at that time she is fine if any time she gets pain which pain killer recommended to used for pain relief in pregnancy.
I am very short among my friends. I think that boys will grow upto 21 years of age. So please suggest me some tips and exercises to become tall.
I can't sleep well at night after taking medicine from pscycogical doctor I feel sleepy all the day. If I ask him he told me that you have to take these medicines for life time. Is there any another option to overcome this problem? I kindly request you to suggest me.
I am male 47 years old suffering from obesity with over weight. My weight is 97. I am using shudh guggule, garcinia, triphala. My body is strong (not loose). Suggest medicine.
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!