Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhausaheb D. SonavaneYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old sir. M suffering from fat sir. So what can I do for lose weight. Please tell me something about fat. What can weight reduce sir. Please explain.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Many a times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later. So here are some healthy diet tips suggested by a working woman herself, a Lucknow dietician and the best dietician in India.
- Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, the best dietician in India says that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, rotis, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
- Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India suggests you to carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
- Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. The best dietician in India says that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
- Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, the best dietician in India says that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
- Dinner: Yes, the Lucknow dietician agrees that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But the best dietician in India says that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
Lucknow dietician says that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.
I am suffering from nightfall from last 7 year I need some effective medicine. I am feeling weak and not gaining weight after taking good diet.
Sir fat around tummy is growing day by day please suggest some suggestions to reduce the fat around my tummy.
I am 50 year old male. I have been having my blood cholesterol increasing over the last 1 year period gradually. I am a vegetarian, and have a more sedentary office lifestyle, with very less physical activity. My data -- Total/LDL/HDL was 201/140/35 a year ago and is now at 241/190/30. Can you advise if I can improve without medicines and if not suggest suitable medication.
I am 24 years old male. And I have gastric and bleeding problem in stool. Can you please help me with this.?
I face was fair and beautiful but now black and boil on face. What I can to re fair and clear face and to get beautiful face.
I am 52 years old man. I have diabetes and high blood pressure. Having pain in left side half head. Is this due to diabetes or high blood pressure.
With the monotonous workimg shifts of 9-5pm, we often forget to take care of our back which is an integral part of our body. As per the statistics, nearly 65% of the working individuals or it professionals suffer from tremendous back pain (low back pain) being the commonest. It is seen in young as well as middle aged population who sit on a chair without a good low back support and work on their desktops and laptops which are not even at a good level of their eyes thus causing repetitive stress and strain in their eyes leading to low back pain and neck pain. The main reasons are unsupported sitting on the office chair, improper position of the laptop, not taking enough breaks in between work schedule, not drinking enough water to stay hydrated which provides good nutrition to the discs of our spine!
Follow this simple step to relieve the constant stress and strain on the back
1. Mandatory to take short breaks in between work to ease out the stress on the spine
2. Stand near the table/desk to perform back bending with hands behind the hips and gently bend your back behind without any jerks or discomfort. Move till the point of pain or discomfort and come back to your starting position. By doing so, you are reducing the pressure on your disc which is a red flag sign for spondylosis, disc herniation or other low back pain problems.
3. Hydrate yourself properly with at least 10-12 glasses of water daily in order to maintain the nutrition of the discs between the bones of the spine called vertebrae.
(this maintains the height of the vertebrae and does not produce friction between the two causing symptoms)
4. Always identify your symptoms like pain, discomfort, stress, tightness around the back, inability to do complete movements, stiffness, difficulty in walking or working on a laptop for long hours. Consult a physiotherapist for the same as exercises are the best way to heal any problem of the spine
Hello there, I am 24 year old. My height is 5 inch and weight 38 kg. I feel that I am weak that's why I want to get fat. So please share your advice with me. If possible please share in hindy and English both languages. Thanks.
I had neck problem, my neck keeps paining So kindly give me some advice. I have ignored it till now but now I want to consult doctor So please help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Sanjib Debnath speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY