Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhattYour feedback matters!
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering from allergic sinus from past few years which leads to cold and cough. I need to take pills like Allegra M and montair 10 for remedy everyday throughout the year. Moreover my doctor suggested me to take influenza injection every six months to avoid sinus problem. I preferred taking pills instead of injection. Is it good taking pills throughout lifetime as a remedy for sinus or I should go for injection. Is there any other remedy for treatment of sinus problem.
My son is 1.5 years old, today he had wound with blood clot near by eye, and its become bulge also, what shall I do? please help me out.
I m suffering headache from one weak and I taken medicine also but not relief what can I do pls help me.
Respected doc I am surfing from throat infection and lump in throat. And some pain. So doc please help me in this.
Sir, Mujhe 2 mahine se fever hi dawa khane ke bad theek ho jata hi aur sham tak phir fever aa jata hai. So please sir koi achha dawa bataiye.
I m 25 year old and I am suffering from fever from last 5 days. I am taking medicine but it's not effect only.
When is the best time to drink green tea for weightless. Before meal or after meal or during meal. I am pcod patient. please recommend.
I am suffering from head ache since 3 years and if I see like that only to any thing I'm getting head what should I do now?
I was suffered a lot with headache I consulted a doctor and he said im having infection in nose that is sinusitis so by his treatment I went for a surgery still im feeling headache.
Is this possible if a person who have bad habit of masturbation from teen age is that person will have good health or not and that person can eat non vegetable food. Is that food will be harmful for him and which type of food is necessary for him.
I am 21 years old and I have undescended testicle from birth. I hv not go to doctor what to do I am confused today I read that this will lead to testicle cancer. please help wat to do.
I have red eyes from 5 days. And am getting itching problem I have specs and am using seems 15 years with -2.25 for two eyes.
I am 48, suffering from diabaties from past one year, though I have lot of urge and interest to sex I am not getting erection. I have also tried some medicines for erection but no use. My diabaties is under control. Please reply and help.
He is 28 years old. Since 2-3 days he was suffering from pain in his knee. So we got the diabetes checked. The results are 144 fasting and 219 pp. Which means he is diabetic. Now he is feeling very weak. He goes to swimming daily for an hour. But after diagnosing diabetes he has started walk also of 20-25 mind daily mrng and evening. Ques is "Is swimming enough or he should continue walk also coz he feels very tired throughout the day" 2) " he do not wants to take medicine. Can we bring the diabetes in limit without medicine? How?
Any kind of dysfunction points to the issues experienced during any stage of the cycle of physical issue that prevents the participants from experiencing any kind of satisfaction from the intimate activities. Though the researches imply that sexual problems are common all across the globe; 43% of women along with 31% of men are affected by some sort of dysfunction; however, it is something that most people are hesitant to talk about. But thankfully enough, most cases of sexual problems can be effectively treated, and can be prevented from occurring again, by sharing your concerns with a qualified doctor. You should consider visiting the doctor along with your partner.
What leads to sexual problems?
Sexual problems can be caused either due to physical or psychological reasons. Many medications and clinical conditions can cause a variety of sexual dysfunctions, and these physical conditions include heart and vascular disease, high levels of blood sugar and blood pressure, any kind of neurological disorder, chronic diseases of the kidneys, liver and lungs, and hormonal imbalances. In addition to this, the side effects stemming from any medicine, including antidepressant drugs, can cast a harmful impact on the sexual desire and its normal functioning. On the other hand, psychological causes refer to the stress caused due to work pressures, anxiety, depression, excessive concern about sexual performance, feelings of guilt, and relationship problems.
What are the common sexual problems?
What leads to sexual problems can cause a wide variety of issues in both men and women. While erectile dysfunction is most commonly found in men, vaginal dryness is the most common issue in women. Sexual dysfunction can take a variety of forms, and it is not plainly confined to the dysfunction or simple disinterest in sex, which is commonly termed as lack of sex drive. It can also involve pain while having sex or an inability to maintain the erection or experiencing pain while getting an orgasm. There are some people who experience excruciating pain during intercourse, which is often accompanied with a burning sensation.
All couples have the right to enjoy a happy and healthy sex life, which can be considered a crucial aspect of any relationship. So, if you are having any kind of difficulty that is interrupting your lovemaking, it is imperative to speak with your doctor to get the right diagnosis, and discuss openly with your partner to find out the ideal solution of your sexual problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.