Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhattYour feedback matters!
My daughter is suffering from Ulcerative colitis grade 3. She is ten years old. Her doctor has started steroids (omnacortil 10 mg). Can we start the homeopathy treatment simultaneously? What is the time period of recovery? Can this disease be controlled by taking certain veg diet? If so please suggest.
The only thing that can ruin a great meal is the feel of a bloated tummy afterwards! Usually any abnormal swelling, or increase in diameter of the abdominal area is termed as bloating. The condition has become very common and is experienced by people around the world. Poor diets, sedentary lifestyle, high levels of stress and need for daily medications seem to be making people more prone to this epidemic. It can sometimes also be a result of an underlying health issue that you might be unaware of. The good thing is that there are signs of it which can be watched out for.
What to Keep an Eye Out For: To start off, there is the sign which is considered to be rather obvious by many- flatulence. If a person wants to get rid of flatulence for an extended period, he or she should consider this to be a warning.
Bloating itself can be a sign for other problems which are deeper. The prime example of this happens to be coeliac disease. A bloating of the stomach which is accompanied by pain and a puzzling loss of weight could be signs of this disease.
If a fever seems to keep recurring without a cause which is explainable, it could be a sign of bloating. As a matter of fact, this sign along with bloating also does signal some infection, which should be looked at immediately by a medical professional. Also, too much stress on a person could be a sign of impending bloating issues.
Getting Rid of Bloating: In order to cure bloating which is caused by flatulence, an easy and elementary solution is to eat your food slowly and to chew properly. In serious case, seeking adequate medical help is important.
When a person finds that he or she seems to be suffering from bloating very often, it is a good idea to maintain a food diary. This will help find whether there are certain trigger foods which cause bloating. The pattern can be discussed with your doctor and concrete steps can be taken towards a complete solution.
Simple lifestyle changes beyond the diet can also make a difference. These include correction of sleeping and eating habits of a person. You are also required to be very regular with this.
Bloating always has some signs which are associated with its causes so it makes good sense to be aware of the same as the saying goes - A stitch in time saves nine! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
Invite Your Friend And Get Rs. 150 For Every Referral.�Click Here�To Invite Now. Balance: Rs. 110 EarnedApp: DescriptionAmountOpen the Website and Ask any Health related QuestionCondition - Ask any Health related Question and Sign UpQuestion Must Be Like:�I haven slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? Please help me!�
I'm 25. Years old. I have throat infection frequently. After having antibiotics I have infection again within month. Kindly advice.
Daily I am sleeping in between 01: 00-2: 00 0'clock at night. Is this cause any problems to my health.
Hello I am 29 year old male. I have malasma problem on my face in last 6 year. I used many medicine and creams through doctors guidelines. I take regular treatment by skin specialist for 1 year but marks is not clear. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am 30 years old female. Sometimes I got headache in the left portion of head from top of the head to the neck. What is the probable cause of this headache.
Hello doctor my dad is suffering pain when passing urine. And some reddish liquid coming from anus .what will be the reason. And he is a patient of pontine stroke too. Reply me fast.
Sir I have problem of toilet because I have to go a lot of time again and again give me suggestion what should I do.
I am 19 year old girl. Actually there se some pain in my stomach but pain is not continuous its sudden. And also have pain in chest n upper area. When I sleep the gas is coming up I do not why tht pain there. Even I have difficulty in breathing and when I sleep I feel my nerves are beating fast and feel weakness. Sometimes when I eat or after eating meal there is pain in neck going in ear to head. This is happening from last 1 month. Pls suggest me what do I do..
Hi doctor. I am a married man it's been 5 year to my marriage. Since the beginning whenever we have sex I just eject with in a minute I am very embarrassed with my wife. Some times I take Viagra to stay longer but I cannot take it every time. So please advise me what should I do to improve my sex stamina. And may be its because of masturbation habit of my. Before marriage. Please help me in this.
When I sleep all my fingertips became senseless and it seems blood flow stops and when I awake in the morning I can't move or fold my fingers. My body also became painfully. If I take a pillow to sleep my neck and head pains. After wake up and getting down from bed slower slowly all pain reduce. Which doctor should I visit. Please let me know.
If you are concerned about the health of your heart, one of the primary and most important things to do is quit smoking. Avoiding and abstaining from smoking will heal the nicotine damage caused to your heart. This will enable you to lead a long and healthy life. Here are the reasons why you should quit smoking for the sake of your heart:
- Reduced risk of heart attack: The benefits of not smoking start hours after you quit, and the heart rate and blood pressure get normalised slowly. By quitting smoking, your chances of having a heart attack are reduced by 50%.
- In case of women, quitting smoking has special benefits: Women generally have a smaller body frame than men, and the harmful effects of smoking on a woman’s heart are considered to be more dangerous and concentrated. Female smokers under the age of sixty are more likely to experience a condition known as cholesterol plaque erosion, which is a fatal blood vessel condition. Women smokers are likely (seven times more than men) to develop heart complications due to smoking.
- When you quit smoking, your heart is no longer exposed to harmful chemicals: Cigarette smoke contains toxins such as arsenic, formaldehyde and benzene. The chemical substances may be hazardous to the blood vessels in your body, and the heart muscles get damaged. Once you quit smoking, these chemicals will no longer enter your body, making your heart healthier.
- Quitting smoking benefits other people as well: When children and people are exposed to tobacco smoke, their chances of having plaque in their heart’s arteries are enhanced. This may cause a stroke.
- Quitting smoking reduces the chances of getting hospitalised: A smoker may be at the risk for getting hospitalised because of several conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, much more than a non-smoker. After quitting smoking, the chances of being hospitalised decrease within five years.
- Quitting smoking lowers the risk of having atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is a blood vessel disease which is caused due to inflammations all over the body. Because of this, the arteries may stiffen and thicken. Smokers face the risk of acquiring this condition three times more than non-smokers.
You can quit smoking most effectively by combining behavioural support along with prescribed medication. People using this type of multi-treatment are likely to become successful at quitting smoking. You should consult a specialist who is certified in tobacco treatment, who will provide you with a plan. It will include counselling, medicines and a nicotine replacement therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.