Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhatiya
Submit a review for Dr. BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
I wanna weight gain. I'm told but my body is thin. Pls suggest me. What diet is need for weight gain.
I am very thin and I want to grow my body. I want grow my weight. Please suggest me how is this possible?
I am 25 year old man my left report shows SGOT 57 & SGPT 47 what they shows. Problem with me is weakness and tiredness.
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.
I have this allergy from long time in which my throat get choked, itching in nose and throat takes place simultaneously. It happens specially during change of weather and eventually leads to fever and weakness. So advise me to get recover from it.
I am suffering from acne. Its about 2 years I had mentally and physically getting weak because of this trouble. The scars that leaved by acne remains on face and my face is like a black stone. Can you prescribe a tab. I didn't use English medicine before.
Obesity is a condition where a person has accumulated so much body fat that it might have a negative effect on their health and if the body weight is at least higher than it should be he or she is considered obese and body mass index (bmi) is between 25 and 29.9 as considered overweight. And if bmi is 30 and above is considered as obese.
- lack of physical activity
- inactive lifestyle
- environment like lack of neighbourhood sidewalks and safe places for recreation
- genes and family history
- certain health conditions like hyothyroidism, cushing's syndrome and polycystic ivarian syndrome
- medicines which includes corticosteroids antidepressants etc,
- emotional factors like anger stress etc,
- age factors
- lack of sleep