Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti Deokar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old male and have a some problem with left knee, some sound come out when I climb stairs like (tick tick. ). Can you tell me what is reason.
My mother is a 60 year plus lady. For the last one year her physical condition touched a new low despite taking all the necessary medical attention. The hip which connects lower and upper part of the body is not enough strong to maker her comfortable in standing. In other words we can describe that the said party is very weak with excessive pain. She also suffers from back pain, joint pain. Please advise some excellent prescription.
I have muscular dystrophy patient. Many treatments trying for in this case. I can't walking now. What should I do.
I am male 61 yrs. About 4 yrs back, while playing, my right leg knee got jhatka, since then it has not been bending completely behind. If I tried to bend, I get great/ severe pain due to which I could not go fir ti. I shown to doctors, after x ray, city scan (may be spelling wrong) doctor advised me that my knee joint bones have gisgaya. I have to go for operation, which I dont not like, as I am at 61 means reverse age counting stage. Please now I can not keep my leg straight or fold even for 15 minutes, every time I have to move it. Please advise me for betterment. And for what I have to go for.
How can i reduce my weight and my foot pain without any medicines and how can i reduce my cholesterol?
I am having knee pain from last 2 or 3 weeks. Initially I had problems in stretching legs and then relaxing it. But that problem is no more now. But still the pain is there. And nowadays the pain is radiating sometimes in the calf muscles too and also I am feeling heaviness in the knee and numbness on my toes. The numbness and heaviness feeling is more at nighttime. I can walk and I am currently having no problem in walking, but today I noticed that it hurts on the right side of my right knee if I apply full pressure on my right leg while standing. Please tell me what it is and is it something serious? I am 19 years old male. Please help.
I met with an accident 1 year ago and fractured my right arm but after complete rest and proper care it still hurts me whenever lifting heavy weight. What should I do?
I am having restlessness in legs at night and bit pain too. I suffered fever some 15 -20 days back. Took PCM from my stock of medicines. Fever subsided but weakness n body pain continued. please prescribe what medication should I take.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.