Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti ChilgarYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is abhishek I want to remove pimples from face how can I remove and also how to make my face bright.
How to control hair fall? I don't want to use any medicines as it may have side effects. Please help.
Hi I am 26 years old, before month I have suffered from heat bubbles. Now its cured but its leaves black dot in my face. Please suggest any idea to avoid those black dots?
Hi doctor. My age is 25. From one year on wards, I am losing my hairs due to that density of hair is decreasing. Can you suggest me how to control my hair loss?
I am a daily worker who works in the cement factory. I used to be in the cement powder for the whole day. Recently I am having some skin energy and severe itching. All my skin appears to be red in colour. This infection is spreading to upper layers of my legs. There is also lot of swelling. So I am feeling little tensed about this problem. So please help me with your suggestions as soon as possible.
Sir I am 25 I have mole on my face that feels me very bad I should I do for remove permanently please sir give me some important suggestions or give me some home remedy for removal of male. That is your most kindness.
I'm getting pimples on my face and it is very pain ful what should I do which medicine should I prefer.
I am 18 years old boy and I am having 3-4 pimples on my face. So what should I want to remove those spot.
My breast are too small and I want to increase without any surgery please give me a best suggestion..
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.