Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhargavi Bade
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhargavi BadeYour feedback matters!
I am 7 month pregnant. And from last day I feel less movements of my fetus. It is normal in pregnancy. please rly. Thanks.
My wife's pregnency is 26 weeks.We had a scan 4 weeks ago at 22 weeks. In which Dr. Found , high resistance flow in left uterine artiery . Is this dangerous for baby or normal thing. Kindly suggest me . I m so worry.
Today, most people’s perception of a beautiful woman is a tall, slim, fair skinned woman. However, not everyone is built with such a physique but still have a beauty of their own. As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and if you think you are beautiful then that confidence will indeed give you the grace and elegance to be noticed. Sadly, we tend to focus more on the social perception of beauty and tend to find faults with ourselves as we try to fit into that mould. These constant negative thoughts lead to the development of emotions that range from discontentment to depression and hence are extremely unhealthy. Here are a few tips to help break out of this negative cycle:
Look Out For Thinking Errors- Most people with a negative self-image tend to think along a few common lines. Recognise these thinking errors and try avoiding them to build a more positive self-image. This includes thinking only in extremes, magnifying things, turning emotions into reasons etc. Realise that thinking negatively makes it more difficult for you to achieve your goals or what you want out of life. Recognising these patterns is the first step towards accepting yourself and building your self-confidence.
Stop Making Comparisons- From early childhood, we begin comparing ourselves with others. As we get older, we compare our self-image with what we see on magazine covers and billboards. Even though we know they have been digitally enhanced, we still aspire to look like them. However, each person’s physique is different and it is not possible for everyone to look like a model.
Recognise Your Strengths- You may have heavy hips but at the same time, you also may have beautiful eyes. Focus on the parts of your body that you love and each time you find yourself complaining about your self-image, remind yourself of these parts. Be grateful for what you have instead of sinking into a victim syndrome.
- Look Out For Triggers- Find out what triggers negative thoughts in you and stay away from them for a while. For some people, this may be in the form of magazines while for others it may be certain TV shows or even the company they keep. Surround yourself with positive imagery and positive people who will support you and uplift you instead of simply sympathising with you and letting you believe that you are a victim. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Esophagectomy is a procedure of removing a part of the esophagus and reconstructing the same using another organ of the body. The esophagus is the tube that connects the stomach and the mouth. This procedure is often performed in an advanced stage of esophageal cancer and Barrett’s esophagus. This procedure removes the cancer cells from the esophagus and gives relief from the symptoms. The organs from where the reconstructing tissues are taken are generally large intestine and stomach.
Many esophagectomy surgeries are performed with minimally invasive techniques. The latter is commonly known as laparoscopic surgery. This is a procedure where numerous small incisions are made in order to perform the surgery. This procedure results in faster recovery and reduced pain as compared to the conventional surgery.
Newer methods such as Robotic surgery are being adopted by many doctors these days. Procedures like these can access the esophagus through places such as the throat, collarbone and abdomen. They make a minute incision to get to the exact location of the cancer and treat them with an improved precision, unlike the conventional surgical methods.
An important aspect of treating this condition is to determine the procedure that is going to be implemented. To determine this, doctors uses imaging techniques such as PET scan, CT scan and an MRI scan. A doctor might also prescribe other tests such as FNAC and endoscopic ultrasound. Heart evaluations are also conducted before the surgery to ensure that there are no complications involved while performing the surgery.
Unless the cancer is detected at a very early stage, most doctors recommend radiation or chemotherapy or both. These treatments help to shrink the size of the cancer and make for an effective esophagectomy. Both chemotherapy and radiation have their set of side effects, which include loss of appetite, fatigue, hair loss, vomiting and skin discolouration.
Post the procedure, a patient cannot directly consume food. He is required to consume food through a pipe for a duration of four-six weeks. Adequate nutrition is required during this phase to recover quickly. Once the patient is able to resume a normal diet, it should be ensured that he takes food in reduced quantities to make up for the reduced stomach size.
Almost 90% of patients who have gone through this procedure report an improved life quality. While lifestyle related adjustments have to be made, there could be regular follow-ups to ensure the below mentioned complications do not arise:
1. Breathing-related problems
2. Swallowing problem
3. Effectively managing heartburn and ensuring the pain is under control
4. A thorough review of the nutritional diet to be consumed by the patient to counter sudden weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.