Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhargavi BadeYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old female, my right side breast is very painful for last 3 days, what are the solution in my problem solving?
Me and my partner had sex yesterday after having sex she felt severe stomach pain. Is there any problem in the way we have sex.
I take unwanted kit before 20. Days because I has pregnant of one month but after 20 days bleeding not stop n smell coming inside so dirty what to do now for stop bleeding please suggest.
Hello sir, I would like to ask about my wife she is 30 years of old she was suffered from TB in 2009. I was married in 2012 from 2013 she was not well, her weight is around 30 kg. I have done all the check ups like x rays, chest city scan but she didn't find as TB or Asthma patient. Please tell me the reasons to losing weight day by day. Is the reason is her past TB. Sir, please tell me about all this I shall be very thankful to you.
1. Protein: lean meats, chicken, seafood, legumes, eggs and dairy products
2. Omega fatty acids: tuna, salmon and sardines and for vegetarians please supplement yourselves with omega fatty acids
3. Iron & vitamin c: legume, red meat, citrus fruits, capsicum
4. Nuts: for essential fatty acids
5. Beta carotene: carrot, watermelon, tomatoes.
6. Vitamin d: cheese, beef, mushrooms and plenty of sunlight.
Beauty is surely from within. Don't look for quick fixes look for long term solutions.
Eat healthy! stay healthy!
I had an unsafe sex with one of my female friends. 2009 to 2012. Then in 2016 I checked my STD in which all tests came negative.(only hsv1positive) When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV. Since the last three months since I have read about HPV, I feel like I have an hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that After such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore. But I do not believe in my doctor because the fear of HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. So now my question is If I want to find out about HPV then how do I know because HPV does not even have a special test for men. 2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed but there is no sign of any kind in my body. I still have the possibility of being HPV? Please help me give me a perfect answer From which I can get rid of this illusion.
Good morning to all doctors I am 32 years. I am 7th month pregnant. I feel toothache from last 4 days. Teeth was filled 2 year ago. Mixture has been removed at present. I saw it to a dentist, he paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity, relief some little but after sometimes ache again continue. I saw again to dentist, he refused to fill up the teeth saying that" at present it cannot be filled up neither permanently nor temporary until delivery as filling during ache causes inflammation. He again paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity & also give me acetaminophen 500 mg two times but ache continue. What I do. Is any serious effects of filling cavity at this stage of pregnancy? How many long times I take acetaminophen continue. Is side effects of this tablet? How I pass this time period (2 months) until delivery. Please help/advice me.
I am 22 years old. My periods are irregular all time. Sometimes it's 45 days 1 month 2 months. Now its been 3 months from now. What should I do?
Hi, I am 38 years old female, my periods are very regular but I have constipation and gas problem from 10th day on wards from the start date of my periods, kindly suggest something.
My last period was 2 jan had sex on 23 jan protected what are chances of pregnancy cycle is 28 to 30 days.
I recently had my normal delivery on april 18. My weight before pregnancy is 55kg. In the 9th month it is 69kg. My weight now is 66kg. My thighs, hips, abdomen and arms are looking fat. What should I do to get back to my normal weight. Thanks in advance.
Is it normal to leak vagina after intercourse. I uses a pillow also to prevent semen coming out. But after some time when again getting relax all semen comes out. please tell me if it is normal or something wrong. Is all this depends on penis size. And please tell me is there chances of getting pregnant or not.
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
Hi, My wife is suffering from a peculiar problem since 15-18 months. We have consulted 2-3 gynaecology doctors including the one who delivered the first child. We couldn't find any solution. Please help to identify the problem and investigation needed. Patient details: , Age -32/33 Birth date :1st Nov 1984 Marriage date: 4th Feb 2012 First child born on: 7th Feb 2014 - Normal delivery She is getting periods on regular basis without any issues. She was having copper and we got it removed suspecting as it could be the reason for this pain. However, it did not resulted any difference. We have just started planning for second child. She is not a diabetic. She is vitamin deficient and we have taken tabs and injection for it. Problem: After a few days of menstrual period,(on an average. A week after period completion) she is getting pain (on a regular basis, almost daily) in lower abdomen (only right side) and it travels through right lap and whole leg. It increases over the time and comes down automatically. On an avg. This severe pain stays for 15-20 minutes before it reduces in its own and eventually vanishes in another 10-15 minutes. So this whole problem starts, peaks, reduces and vanishes over 40 minute duration. It usually/mostly occurs in the morning times (on an average any time between 3 am to 7 am, right after she passes urine/stool. However, there are a few occasions where it starts anytime in the day suddenly (with or without passing urine/stool). This whole process starts a week (on an avg.) after her period completion and occurs regularly until a week before starting of next menstrual period. It does not occur not more than once in a day. She is not taking any medicines during the pain, rather it reduces automatically. Treatment done so far: We have visited Four of the well known gynaecology doctors over the last 12-15 months and common answer is “ There is no issue”. We have done the CT scan and everything is normal (around a year ago). Couple of time urine culture resulted some infection and she took medicines. One doctor prescribed apcod sachets on a daily basis according to the insulin resistance test results. We are using it currently. Apart of Apcod, she is not using any medicines. One doctor attributed to gastro related as we eat outside regularly. We have paused eating outside for few days, however it did not give any results. I have attached her medical tests, recent urine culture, CT scan report.
I was feeling very tired and sick after my pregnancy, I am also not enjoying my sex life. I want to enjoy my life with my son and my husband also. I also want to get slim. This is really very important to me. please help me and tell me what should I do. Thank you so much.
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.