Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharati Hiremath
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharati HiremathYour feedback matters!
I am facing with period issues, its keep bleeding after period also, have undergone the treatment also. But unable to get ok with it.
Hi Doctors, I'm 14 weeks pregnant please help me out as my previous pregnancy I got terminated in 5 month because of some chromosomal abnormalities so in this pregnancy I don't want that to happen in 13 week not scan was done with 1.3 mm nt and I underwent 2 scans one 13 week scan and at 14 week scan every thing was proper and got blood test also double marker test even it was good but in report they have mentioned circumvallate placenta with some measurements so I'm worried.
My last period was on 3rd April. I am on Metformin and thyroxine. I took blood and urine test on 6 th may. Both came negative. Today I got another hpt negative. But still I hv not got period.in my one previous pregnancy I did nt get a positive hpt until 2 months after last period. Now my breast r tender. Increase my appetite. Right breast became bigger than left. Can I be still pregnant? What should I do now?
Hi am 31 years old, am having two male kids, the younger one is 3 years old, they born by operation. In my second pregnancy I got gestational diabetics, later on it is normal, now wen I went for sugar test it was positive, will it b a problem for my next pregnancy, or it is the reason that am not conceiving. please let me know the reason I will b very thankful to you if you could help me out from this problem.
I had a sex with my boyfriend on Aug 1st without precautions later within 24 hrs I took unwanted 72 tablet .my period date was on 23rd .is there any chances of getting pregnant .today is 26th I didn't get my period. And my period cycle is about 32 to 35 days.
What is anorgasmia?
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Suffering from irregular and scanty periods since 2.5 years lh is 28 and fsh 6 and my endometrial lining is thin 3.2 mm. MY DOC prescribed ovral g is it safe to take ovral g and will it regularise my periods.
Roadside accidents are common and they lead to many health problems in which some may require amputation for removal of one of the limbs to save the life of a person.
Amputation is a life-saving procedure by which a part of the body that has suffered irreversible damage is surgically removed. Amputation is only carried out as a last resort when the infection/ decay spread to the other parts of the body.
Why is this procedure needed?
The most common cause of amputation is blockage of blood circulation. Without blood, the tissues do not get oxygen and begin to decay, and an amputation is carried out to stop the damage from spreading to other tissues. As stated above, an amputation is carried out only as a last resort. The surgeon checks the infected part for the following to make sure that an amputation is required:
- Checking for a pulse close to the region where the cut is to be performed
- Comparing skin temperatures with the affected limb
The surgeon tries to bypass arterial blood from the nearest artery to the affected region to rejuvenate the cells. Some reasons of amputation are:
- Severe injury (extreme burns/ vehicular accidents)
- Cancerous tumor in the bone or muscle
- Serious infection, which has stopped responding to antibiotics
- Thickening of nerve tissue called neuroma
Risks and complications of amputation
Risk of complication is lower in planned amputations than in emergency amputations. In the case of a planned amputation, the surgeon will shape individual muscles for future prosthetic limbs, smooth out rough bones and bone fragments and take care of all the loose ends of the procedure. In emergency amputations, however, the limb is amputated very fast and bleeding is stopped as soon as possible. The following complications may arise as a result of amputation procedures:
- Heart complications
- Venous blood clots
- Slow wound healing or infection of the wound
- Stump or "phantom limb" pain
- Psychological problems
Tip: Did you know about this simple cure for ovarian fibroids?