Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhakti Das ThaneYour feedback matters!
Mujhe periods ki bahut dikkat he mc regular nhi hoti 1 ya 2 month gap ho jata he to uske liye mujhe koi solutions do aap pls.
Possible symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
Sometimes a breast cancer can spread to lymph nodes under the arm or around the collar bone and cause a lump or swelling there, even before the original tumour in the breast tissue is large enough to be felt. Swollen lymph nodes
I want sex with my wife. With out having condom and I do not want to use any medicine after having sex to prevent pregnancy. She will get periods in between 14 to 19 days. Which days is safe not get pregnancy to have sex without using condom.
I have a problem which is related to my irregular periods. And I have also a weight problem .my weight is 90 kg. please give me advise what I do .
I am suffering from pcod. Due to this I have a little hair problem on my chin on which I am taking lasik treatment now. But since it is due to pcod/ hormonal imbalance, I have been asked to take oral contraceptive tablets to control the pcod. I am taking Doris tablet for it. But will that solve my problem? After my sittings are over and I stop the medicine, will I still face hair growth problem? And are these tablets safe with no further side effects?
My wife got birth to healthy child one month back. Both the mother n child r fine. But just yesterday her blood discharge has increase to somewhat more. Kindly let me know why? An any medicince to continue.
Is it good to conceive after D and C which happen in 3 jan and after D and C periods happen on 3 feb can I try for conceive right now.
I am 18 years old I feel 1 breast pain followed by another I also experience abdominalpain bt the pregnancy test was negative many times. What should i do?
Hey how much time to get pregnant after stopping the oral contraceptive pills I already stopped 1 mnth back and now I am not pregnant yet.
After delivery I had got my periods after 8 months and my cycle also increased by 40 days. I do breastfeeding to my 1 year old child as well. My LMP was on 1st may 2016 and till date I have not got my periods yet. I had done a home pregnancy test on 11 june which was negative. Could there be any other issues or any chances of pregnancy? Please help.
Hi Dr. after the n c my two heavy period n after that my Dr. give me novelon tab course 21 days bt I have pain in breast n increase in size is it normal or other problem with my breast please help.
We are married since last 8months, and stayed together for 4months only and had sex regularly only because we both are in different places now but no pregnancy found. By next month we will again start staying together so please advise what type of diet should We include to have good sex life and how can I get pregnant? Also advise how many days we should have sex and when to stop for getting pregnant? What precaution should we take after having sex. Please guide I feel shy to ask this to any Dr. on personal visit. So please guide me properly.
I am a 14 years old girl who has not started her menstruation cycle but for the past 2 years white discharge is seen. But with it light brown spotting are also seen. Is this a reason of worry? What should I do?
Cancer is the term that is used to describe a wide variety of malignant diseases. It is the second commonest cause of death in the world.
• The exact causesfor cancer is not known.
• It is multi-factorial disease – many factors contribute or predispose this condition.
• Modern diet – increased intake of junk food and decreased intake of fibers and roughage. adulteration of food, over milk and vegetables production by uses of hormones,
• Age, environmental pollutants or social, emotional factors influence the disease. stress
• Family tendency. nuclear family, working women, always stress in life, alcohol, smoking in female
• Exposure to radiations. over uses of gazett, mobile, internet, radiation in atmosphere
• Occupational exposure to pollutants – lung cancer.
• Increased consumption of cigarettes - lung cancer.
• Tobacco chewing – oral cancer.
• Chronic alcoholics – liver cancer.
• Use of contraception, excess sexual freedom, virginity, women with no children – cervical and uterine cancer
* Uses of hormones, antibiotics, antiallergic and steroids frequent since childhood during cold coryza cough, bronchitis, pneumonia, many disease
* More vaccination
• Late marriages, women who have not breast fed there children – breast cancer.
• Non vegetarian diet especially high consumption of meat and red meat.
• Obesity hypertension and diabetes have been seen to be associated symptoms.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Most of the time there is no presentation no pain, cancer usually is detected accidentally and by the time it is detected it has spread in the whole body.
• Painless swelling in breast or at the site of cancer.
• Intracranial space occupying lesions can present with fits, severe headaches, vomiting, papilloedema.
• Abdominal lesions can cause constipation.
• Bronchial lesions present with cough & shortness of breath.
• Hemorrhage from various orifices.
• Pain either due to nerve compression or due to distension of an organ.
• There can be deep bone pains or referred pains.
• In terminal cases depression, loneliness & irritability.
• Tumor may cause obstruction affecting ingestion, digestion absorption, malabsorption through secondary intestinal changes.
• Pain, fatigue, depression, Anxiety, Nausea vomiting and diarrhea.
• Taste changes- mouth blindness develops – bitter and sweet thresholds are altered. Patient will avoid chocolate, coffee, tea, red wine, citrus fruits red meat cheese due to altered taste
• Low intake of food can cause severe weakness
• Loss of weight.
• Food aversion
• Early satiety
• Loss of body cell mass
• Emaciation- loss of subcutaneous fat and body protein leading to weight loss and muscle weakness.
• Metabolic disorders – altered metabolism of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, glucose, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
• Immunodepression- changes in the function of the immune system.
• Hyponatraemia and Hypercalcaemia
• Acid-base imbalance
• All these symptoms can be exacerbated by cancer treatment like chemotherapy or radiation.
• Give high energy and high protein diet.
• Wide variety of food should be selected to ensure all vitamins and minerals are included in the diet.
– Increase intake of antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium.
• Include Japanese sea vegetables (arame, hijiki, kombu, nori) in diet if available, they are remarkably nutritious.
• Wheat grass juice is recommended – grow wheat grains in a pot – grass comes up in a weeks time so its advisable to plant seven pots so as to have every days supply. Extract juice from these grass and consume twice a day. It helps you to develop immunity and remove toxins from the body.
• Consume ½ cup of bitter gourd every morning. Advisable to add little ginger and turmeric to it. You can also add honey or jaggery to it, to alter its bitter taste if required.
• Daily eat 3-4 mint and basil leaves.
• Have high energy food / drink like sugarcane juice, fats.
• Consumption of sesame seed / oil is advised as it is a very good tonic and has anti-cancer properties.
• During the cancer affections and treatment, there is high demand for energy hence fats are required in high amount. Hence it is recommended to fry food rather than grilling them.
• Vegetarians should increase their consumption of pulses and legumes (peas and beans).
• Consumption of fresh fruits and raw vegetables is advised.
• Milk and milk products should be avoided to those patients with intestinal damage who are also lactose intolerant or those who cannot tolerate, digest or absorb a normal diet in such case liquid supplement formula can be used.
• Multivitamin supplements may be required in case of digestive and metabolic disorders. Should be taken as indicated by your physician.
• Tube feeding can be used in patients who cannot or are unwilling to take food orally.
• Parentral feeding – is considered when there is gastro-intestinal tumors or gastro-intestinal tract is not functioning.